The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• hoban95
    48582 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Bobb wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Struggling to do the rivals objectives. Using a terrible untradeables false nine side. Least I know I don’t want to go to false nine for my main team. This is terrible.

I'm using this team, won 1 lost 1 and I didn't score with a TOTW player in the match I won. Might be a long one
    4e11397831e99566ab0a753be2a7a5c0.jpg

Least the formation is on point!

I just thankfully finished the TOTW objective
  • Bobb
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Struggling to do the rivals objectives. Using a terrible untradeables false nine side. Least I know I don’t want to go to false nine for my main team. This is terrible.

I'm using this team, won 1 lost 1 and I didn't score with a TOTW player in the match I won. Might be a long one

just got my first win with talisca scoring, this is **** hard :frowning: i didn't have any good untradeable IFs and dont want to buy any expensive ones and rivals is so sweaty
  • Daveofwales01
    8346 posts League Winner
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Well, Rodri is the definition of average.

How disappointing.

He's perfect.......... For an sbc ;)

That's exactly where mine will be going. Wont be long till PIM Henry is mine

Mine is destination unknown ATM but he's 100% going in some sbc eventually
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Nem wrote: »
    The silvers obj well worth playing just for the chance of getting decent SBC fodder. With most people playing first goal wins rules it shouldn't take long.

Took me about 30 mins with a 2.5k Colombian team. All for a Casillas.... it was worth the chance though.
  • SupaNoodle1990

How disappointing.

All my untradeables including that crock are destined for either POTY Mbappe or Prime Eusebio.
  • Hollandman
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite

How disappointing.

All my untradeables including that crock are destined for either POTY Mbappe or Prime Eusebio.

I'm gonna do Monday Gullit, 3 teams left
  • machew
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For the Mexico one, do you just need them in your squad as it mentions? Or do they need to be in your team?
  • Daveofwales01
    8346 posts League Winner

How disappointing.

I did eusebio couple of weeks ago, mbappe is a possibility depending on price as I don't have a lot of untradeables left now
  • Grown93
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    machew wrote: »
    For the Mexico one, do you just need them in your squad as it mentions? Or do they need to be in your team?

In team
  • Dsteve007
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've done the IF one. Belotti helped me out. Ha
  • Edu
    6582 posts Big Money Move
    I bought IF Santi Mirna to do the IF and Spanish together.
  • hoban95
    48582 posts FIFA Cover Star

just got my first win with talisca scoring, this is **** hard :frowning: i didn't have any good untradeable IFs and dont want to buy any expensive ones and rivals is so sweaty

Go on @Bobb I believe in you.
  • Grown93
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    Hate this thing of score with X
    nationality and win objetives.

prefer 10 times play in singles with silvers than this.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7654 posts League Winner
    The Rodri objective is gonna send me insane so difficult to get 1 person to score and win in div 1 when you aren’t very good :(
  • MattDaddy V1
    1603 posts Play-Off Hero
    My lord I don't half make things difficult for myself. Tried doing 3 objectives with one team and good lord was it dumb of me lol. Piece of advice don't try playing squad battles on professional with 5 Mexican silvers as your backline! All I can say is thank God for prime Keane, Raul (wolves striker) and Lozano. Managed to rattle off the Mexican team futswap player, win 7 games by 2 goals futswap player, the Dutch league assist and EFL Taylor objectives plus the 3 kit objectives.

Oh quick side note, totsm Odegaard doesn't count for tots goals so I'm guessing he won't count as a tots card in the guaranteed tots card sbc.
  • RBailss
    11853 posts Has That Special Something
    Can you sub on golds for the silver challenge?
  • Arsenalfan97
    7654 posts League Winner
    edited May 12
    My lord I don't half make things difficult for myself. Tried doing 3 objectives with one team and good lord was it dumb of me lol. Piece of advice don't try playing squad battles on professional with 5 Mexican silvers as your backline! All I can say is thank God for prime Keane, Raul (wolves striker) and Lozano. Managed to rattle off the Mexican team futswap player, win 7 games by 2 goals futswap player, the Dutch league assist and EFL Taylor objectives plus the 3 kit objectives.

Oh quick side note, totsm Odegaard doesn't count for tots goals so I'm guessing he won't count as a tots card in the guaranteed tots card sbc.

I did the same as you was a real struggle against the 90 rated team
  • SupaNoodle1990
    RBailss wrote: »

No, whole team and bench needs to be silver.
  • Cadey 5
    10395 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »

No, whole team and bench needs to be silver.

Some wet whipe subbed on prime monents Best the one game I tried this. Won AET but I subbed on a Grimsby player so it did’r count.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Did everything except the online singles one because **** that :joy:

Rodri will be good fodder that’s about it
  • Olleman
    12642 posts Has That Special Something
    Who is good and cheap to use for the Rodri one? :)
  • Diggy
    13619 posts Has That Special Something
    Olleman wrote: »

Rodrigo
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Olleman wrote: »

Inaki.
  • Olleman
    12642 posts Has That Special Something
    Nvm. Won’t even be trying to get it. Can’t even score with my normal team :joy:
  • holdenwait
    55488 posts National Treasure
    I HATE SQUAD BATTLES.. that's all
  • BrentfordFC
    11665 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone wanna do my div rivals? I’ll get you elite 1 on squad battles. :trollface:
  • RBailss
    Just won 6 games with silvers to pack Tadic :)
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    I like the weeklies lately. Decided to give up on fut swap this month. Also Rodri doesnt interest me. But its good options, EA doing ok.
  • RBailss
    Packed IF Santi Mina so will try & kill two birds with one stone... Need that Rodri as fodder towards Vieira.
  • CraigB85
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packed IF Mina from a Gold Players Pack :joy: so done both the FUTSwap and Rodri objective with him - even with a hunter on though it was frustrating!

Just the 50k pack to do at some point this week now that shouldn't take too long