The Weekly Objectives Thread

13456733
SupaNoodle1990
26031 posts Player of the Year
Flew through them all apart from Rodri, man it’s a war out there!

How is everyone else doing?

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    69516 posts Moderator
    Done the 50k pack.

    Didn't get a blue.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Will do the silver one only if i have time or if people are using Chigre. I dont really enjoy playing with silver players.
  • Cadey 5
    10382 posts Has That Special Something
    I have done 8 games for Rodrgi won 2 scoring with a Spanish quit 2 won 2 because my oppoenent quit at 1-0 without scoring with a Spanish and i quit 2 games :)
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 11
    did Onana in 1 SB game. don't think i'll bother with Rodri, will do that EFL player over the week or something
  • Cadey 5
    10382 posts Has That Special Something
    What I really enjoy is all the objective based teams I get to play during them its really fun :)

    f124acf2-1aa8-44ec-a715-10851ae8fdbc_Thumbnail.PNG
    81c93440-a8ce-4bf3-ae75-bfbff2304ffa_Thumbnail.PNG
    db4a9b39-6f39-4879-9122-fbdf64b3949d_Thumbnail.PNG[img][/img]b25e895c-801d-4b39-9e63-1318b1c4f06b_Thumbnail.PNG
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    2 wins with inaki Williams goals and 1 with if Bruno fernandes goal so far, can't believe people who are not doing the objective playing rivals like it's WL, watching cut scenes etc looking for quits, im doing the objectives and still skip everything
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I’ve done 2 aswell now, Rodrigo is half decent.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    What I really enjoy is all the objective based teams I get to play during them its really fun :)

    f124acf2-1aa8-44ec-a715-10851ae8fdbc_Thumbnail.PNG
    81c93440-a8ce-4bf3-ae75-bfbff2304ffa_Thumbnail.PNG
    db4a9b39-6f39-4879-9122-fbdf64b3949d_Thumbnail.PNG[img][/img]b25e895c-801d-4b39-9e63-1318b1c4f06b_Thumbnail.PNG

    :sleeping: didn’t you moan enough last time?
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Did onana (straight in for ribery) and did the swap Mexican one during the onana one. Only played 1 rivals, arguably the most boring game I’ve ever played too. Said a lot that the game literally had 2 highlights :lol: which were both goals in a 1-1 draw. Think I ended on like 35% possession so cba to play anymore lol
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    I need one more win but it’s boring me now.
  • hoban95
    48519 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Got the day off today so going to smash them. Won't do the 50k pack objective because...well silvers are dead.
  • Campino
    26870 posts Player of the Year
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Got the day off today so going to smash them. Won't do the 50k pack objective because...well silvers are dead.

    It’s pretty simple, most people leave if you score first
  • Bobb
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    for the rivals objective do fut champs reward players count or do they have to be black IFs
  • RebelRob
    5011 posts Big Money Move
    Only got the one swap player for scoring twice in 7 games I think.

    Will only have one evening next weekend to get the others so might have to miss the score with the if one 😢 there goes my icon 😔 will probably take cancel or James
  • Ulook92
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    Bobb wrote: »
    for the rivals objective do fut champs reward players count or do they have to be black IFs

    Obviously not. Theyre "Fut champs" not " TOTW"
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 11
    Of the ones I want just the Rodri to go shouldn’t be a problem with prime Raul & El Buitre

    Used 89 Bruno Fernades for the IF goals very good card for 50k his TOTS will be amazing did it in 4 games
  • Cadey 5
    10382 posts Has That Special Something
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    What I really enjoy is all the objective based teams I get to play during them its really fun :)

    f124acf2-1aa8-44ec-a715-10851ae8fdbc_Thumbnail.PNG
    81c93440-a8ce-4bf3-ae75-bfbff2304ffa_Thumbnail.PNG
    db4a9b39-6f39-4879-9122-fbdf64b3949d_Thumbnail.PNG[img][/img]b25e895c-801d-4b39-9e63-1318b1c4f06b_Thumbnail.PNG

    :sleeping: didn’t you moan enough last time?

    Clearly not.
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    I've done all the Fut swap players, Onana and half way through rodri
  • Grown93
    3354 posts National Call-Up
    Im preview a lot of pain to myself with Rodri. :D if was score only, would be ok. But need win, gonna be way longer :/

  • Finesse_4days
    6850 posts Big Money Move
    Don't forgot to play squad battles to atleast Silver 2 (I Think) to get the Futswap card from that, I still haven't played a game of it yet, hopefully it should only take 2 or 3 games.
  • mjs4p
    11084 posts Has That Special Something
    2/6 on Rodri and 2/3 on the IF objective using 85 Santi Mina and 87 Suso with Cruyff in behind. :smirk:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    edited May 11
    Done them all now, the silver one was the worst, didn’t use a silver worth more than 200 coins :D
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    FWIW TOTS Jamal Lowe is decent.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 11
    Well, Im by accident at 2450 skill rating, so I think Im gonna pass on that Rodri. Have IF Mbappe in my team, so should naturally complete the swap objective.

    Really dont understand why arent these objectives DR/WL.
  • hoban95
    48519 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Struggling to do the rivals objectives. Using a terrible untradeables false nine side. Least I know I don’t want to go to false nine for my main team. This is terrible.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Well, Rodri is the definition of average.

    How disappointing.
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    Well, Rodri is the definition of average.

    How disappointing.

    He's perfect.......... For an sbc ;)
  • Bobb
    643 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Struggling to do the rivals objectives. Using a terrible untradeables false nine side. Least I know I don’t want to go to false nine for my main team. This is terrible.

    I'm using this team, won 1 lost 1 and I didn't score with a TOTW player in the match I won. Might be a long one
    4e11397831e99566ab0a753be2a7a5c0.jpg
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    Well, Rodri is the definition of average.

    How disappointing.

    He's perfect.......... For an sbc ;)

    That's exactly where mine will be going. Wont be long till PIM Henry is mine
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    The silvers obj well worth playing just for the chance of getting decent SBC fodder. With most people playing first goal wins rules it shouldn't take long.
Sign In or Register to comment.