Gameplay today?!

BeardGang
1149 posts Professional
Anyone having trouble with futchamps tonight? Jesus Christ my team can’t do anything!

Comments

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Mines terrible but for once I think the problem is on my end. In the middle of changing ISP so having to play this weekend on 4G.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 10
    Yep

Just has my toty Neymar without the ball, outrun by nif varane, with the ball
  • G04TZ
    71 posts Park Captain
    I’ve been beat twice by awful players 😂 no stamina or anything everything’s delayed 😂😂😂
  • Stewie26
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeh lost last 3 in a row and the opposition teams ran around like they were 100mph
  • FinEverton
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 10
    Did the futswap challenges and started to play WL. Had to stop.
  • Dev_ol
    77 posts Park Captain
    Yeh the worst its been ever for me. Every touch my players take in space the ball flies about 10 yards away off their foot. It’s an absolute joke how bad this has become
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Its around the usual level of joke basically. One game its fine, then its like playing with a bronze team. Sometimes it even changes at HT. I was 2 nil up at HT in my last game 13 shots to 3, he had nothing. Second half, i completed 3 passes if i am lucky. Hey maybe he somehow just gut gid at HT, game ended 2 v 5 and 15 shots to 17. Jokes
  • BeardGang
    1149 posts Professional
    G04TZ wrote: »
    I’ve been beat twice by awful players 😂 no stamina or anything everything’s delayed 😂😂😂

Exactly man wtfffffff
  • joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    absolute atrocious game-play tonight, i'm back to work on Monday so thought i'd try get some games in today before busy with family tomorrow & Chill sunday.

far from playable :joy:
  • LJC18
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah I just listed my whole team, can’t play when it’s like that
  • BLUESBOY345
    1388 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s been dreadful. Lag infested
  • Salvatori
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    Most fun part is watching Messi try to control a ball and it go 3 yards :D I mean NIF Messi is not the highest rated card in the game - fair enough. But i think we can safely say that Messi is in the top 10 players of all time when it comes to ball control and first touch...... yet i watch him take worse first touch than Gabriel Jesus :D
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Most fun part is watching Messi try to control a ball and it go 3 yards :D I mean NIF Messi is not the highest rated card in the game - fair enough. But i think we can safely say that Messi is in the top 10 players of all time when it comes to ball control and first touch...... yet i watch him take worse first touch than Gabriel Jesus :D

My Prime Best has a first touch like Lukaku 😂
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2249 posts Fans' Favourite
    Passed 3 yards from kante to Neymar with under 1 bar and the ball just bounces off him.

Not to mention the moment the pass was powered up, Neymar turns the other way and basically looks at the crowd for no reason
  • Delvinho
    970 posts Professional
    Dev_ol wrote: »
    Yeh the worst its been ever for me. Every touch my players take in space the ball flies about 10 yards away off their foot. It’s an absolute joke how bad this has become

• joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    My players have been doing dodgy things all night... directions I know I'm not inputting passing straight to my opponant even tho I know I didn't aim there, taking heavy touches, ball bouncing everywhere, called it a night at 6-3...

2 losses to lo and behold Germans literally couldn't do a thing.

3rd loss I got a red card early on due to a delayed tackle. Was 1-1 at the time gave him a goal then quit.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Mines terrible but for once I think the problem is on my end. In the middle of changing ISP so having to play this weekend on 4G.

Krasi style!!!!!!!
  • Nervous_Nick
    5075 posts Big Money Move
    It was fine for me until 1 am (in italy). Then it suddenly turned to **** and i couldn’t do anything...slow players, every pass intercepted, every shot blocked...couldn’t even do a ball roll!!
    My opponents were flying and i lost 3 in a row.
    Most frustrating game ever
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

Krasi style!!!!!!!

Indeed haha just for this weekend thank god though I'm now wondering if it's the 4G making my connection bad or if it's just the typical EA servers. When I play BO4 on 4G I'm getting 25mb download speed and 40ms ping which isn't actually too bad at all.

Getting 4 green bars on FIFA instead of the usual 5. Thought 4G would have been worse.
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lost 10 straight game do to this freaking lag .. i cant do this
  • Jpo41
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Insan0 wrote: »
    Lost 10 straight game do to this freaking lag .. i cant do this

yup me too....
  • oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    It's horrible. The players feel like stuck in the mud. Everything takes extra touch to do.
    But I do learned something today, that good players can play through the sluggishness and manages to get a way. Some people just have the mental ability to do so
    For me, once I see this kind of condition, lost interest in playing right away, and start to play very passively. No wonder I couldn't win a single game tonight.
  • ASX
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pretty bad here in UAE too.

Not laggy but delayed passing, shooting, tackling. Horrible touches from players, rebounds all over the place.
  • BernaLeo87
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    This **** always get worse when there is new promo & we all know the reason why.
  • Wi1son73
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 11
    Yesterday I had the best connection I’ve seen since release..
    Today it’s back to normal... sluggish delayed tackle button gone power on passes way off sync..
    Though yesterday felt like this how it should be all the time...
  • Wi1son73
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well that’s two games I’ve quit already...
  • DanValletta
    1526 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's horrible. The players feel like stuck in the mud. Everything takes extra touch to do.
    But I do learned something today, that good players can play through the sluggishness and manages to get a way. Some people just have the mental ability to do so
    For me, once I see this kind of condition, lost interest in playing right away, and start to play very passively. No wonder I couldn't win a single game tonight.

That's my issue, once the delay gets bad I lose interest. I've been stopping at g3 the past few weeks.