Will they repeat last years Guaranteed TOTS SBC?

MHoney1234
7680 posts League Winner
edited May 10
What do we think?

They did one for MC and EFL too, they dropped on the Sunday and the Tuesday. No word this year, surely after all the underhand tactics this year, they’ll still do these?

Comments

• Gunnercp
    1360 posts Professional
    I'd say its nailed on.
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Doesn't look like it. Last year they announced that on the first day this year no mention of it
  • Joe
    4585 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 10
    Maybe. They may have replaced it with TOTS Moments though I'm afraid.
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    Doesn't look like it. Last year they announced that on the first day this year no mention of it

They did? Wasn't it just leaked after a few days?

Edit: Oh yeah I remember it now, they announced all of them right away.
  • Zambo9
    5116 posts Big Money Move

Last year they released them when big leagues were released, TOTS players not desiderabile were going for discard and then after they released the SBC they were all 100k or extinct because they had low price range
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5300 posts Big Money Move
    Zambo9 wrote: »

Last year they released them when big leagues were released, TOTS players not desiderabile were going for discard and then after they released the SBC they were all 100k or extinct because they had low price range

They did it for Mc and championship as well.
  • Seandimes
    1875 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hope so, but I fear we got these moments tots instead
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

These are my thoughts.
    Zambo9 wrote: »

Was one for MC and EFL last year
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    PgRh9ei.jpg

They do say this. The write-up we had last year was much bigger and more specific, just because they’re being vague this year doesn’t mean we wont get guaranteed TOTS SBCs.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    PgRh9ei.jpg

They do say this. The write-up we had last year was much bigger and more specific, just because they’re being vague this year doesn’t mean we wont get guaranteed TOTS SBCs.

Cool
  • KRANG00
    1739 posts Play-Off Hero
    **** hope we do :#
  • Phoenixtone
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes. For a team of 11 other TOTS players min rating 93.
  • Dazzler179
    1148 posts Professional
    I hope so, was great fun last year especially after I got Suarez from the La Liga one
  • Professor
    1393 posts Professional
    Yes they can out on Sunday and Tuesday last year I believe.
  • CheeseSlice
    746 posts Semi-Pro
    Dazzler179 wrote: »
    I hope so, was great fun last year especially after I got Suarez from the La Liga one

I also got Suarez on the Sunday.....then again on the tues.....I was thick back then and had to discard