Lacerda111
336 posts Sunday League Hero
he good guys?

Comments

• DIXON THFC
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Str8hii wrote: »
    2 games 24 goals for me so far amazing

You the type that comments all over FUThead yeah?
  • Str8hii
    1464 posts Play-Off Hero
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

No only this forum
  • G04TZ
    71 posts Park Captain
    DIXON THFC wrote: »

No only this forum

Doyle
  • JWNYsg
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    Have him now. Using Architect and LM. Good pace. Passing is accurate. Stamina doable. It’s really just his physical. Neither him or Robben will be aerial threats
  • mufcscott__
    510 posts Semi-Pro
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    Have him now. Using Architect and LM. Good pace. Passing is accurate. Stamina doable. It’s really just his physical. Neither him or Robben will be aerial threats

He’s a lot better CAM
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move

:D
  • Delboy13710
    5274 posts Big Money Move
    Is it time to retire POTM Hazard ? Comparing Stats Ribbery looks like a big Upgrade on Hazard
  • Invincibility
    4288 posts National Call-Up
    I play him at LCAM does way better things on the pitch for me then PIM Cruyff did.. Just have his ownstyle of play just like EOAE Robben does.. He's cheap did him for 400k + untradables and better then POTM Hazard for me.. Will be way cheaper next week but was bored of waiting for POTY Mbappe..
  • SinkXI
    897 posts Semi-Pro
    I play him at LCAM does way better things on the pitch for me then PIM Cruyff did.. Just have his ownstyle of play just like EOAE Robben does.. He's cheap did him for 400k + untradables and better then POTM Hazard for me.. Will be way cheaper next week but was bored of waiting for POTY Mbappe..

How much cheaper do you reckon he’ll go to mate? @Invincibility
  • Invincibility
    4288 posts National Call-Up
    SinkXI wrote: »

Think around 550K when the high rated cards will flood the market when TOTS hits
  • Ben
    3470 posts National Call-Up
    SinkXI wrote: »

Think around 550K when the high rated cards will flood the market when TOTS hits

Even lower ... I could see 400k
  • Lacerda111
    336 posts Sunday League Hero

yeah thats what i thought, prob will skip him then and stick to dinho/neymar
  • tfadgreef
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect

Robben scores so many headers with hawk for me
  • RKO_VIPER
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got him done for 340k will use in the wl tmrw
  • Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played against him, he’s great
  • leon1309
    4208 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 9

SqB on beginner? :)

Tried loan card and while he is good, he is not 700k material with tots around the corner...unless you have coins to spare.

P.s.
    Baluta is still Best bang for buck this year IMO, close second is probably Ibra (but was cca 8x the cost).
  • czesiek
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    better than Prime Ronaldinho?
  • JWNYsg
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    leon1309 wrote: »

SqB on beginner? :)

Tried loan card and while he is good, he is not 700k material with tots around the corner...unless you have coins to spare.

P.s.
    Baluta is still Best bang for buck this year IMO, close second is probably Ibra (but was cca 8x the cost).

Benzema premium UCL card has been the best for me
  • IxToMxI
    6103 posts Big Money Move
    Is it time to retire POTM Hazard ? Comparing Stats Ribbery looks like a big Upgrade on Hazard

Trust me Hazard don’t need replacing, I replaced hazard with Prime R10, apart from it being Dhinio they are both equally as effective
  • Delboy13710
    5274 posts Big Money Move
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Trust me Hazard don’t need replacing, I replaced hazard with Prime R10, apart from it being Dhinio they are both equally as effective

Problem is I've had over 1000 games with Hazard still banging them in lol
    But getting bored
  • Jawz
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IxToMxI wrote: »

Problem is I've had over 1000 games with Hazard still banging them in lol
    But getting bored

I have almost 1400 games with hazard and still demolishing, cant replace him either.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something

Hazard has high attacking workrates, Ribery won’t make runs as good.
  • Noviembre17
    609 posts An Exciting Prospect

You should retire hazard potm when hazard tots is released.

Like Eoea robben, soon ribery will be supersub too with that workrates.
  • Berlus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 10
    I don't have any problems with his workrates. He replaced FFS Davies for me. The latter now plays CM...