The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

  • ASX
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some card shifting now for 18k. De Vrij and Mandzukic.

    40 sold so far and 40 left for tonight.

    Look to make around 410k after tax which is nice before TOTS
  • pizzasodafries
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    86 blues are barely rising even though they are very close in price to the 85 blues. Very weird.
  • KRANG00
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    86 blues are barely rising even though they are very close in price to the 85 blues. Very weird.

    Got a feeling will be an objective tomorrow needing blues, you heard it here 1st!
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2164 posts Fans' Favourite
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    86 blues are barely rising even though they are very close in price to the 85 blues. Very weird.

    Got a feeling will be an objective tomorrow needing blues, you heard it here 1st!

    Everyone must have plenty untradables by now though
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Put 500k to Kepas. Mistake?
  • KRANG00
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Put 500k to Kepas. Mistake?

    GK’s always rise the least so personally never bother, depends what you paid and what you are happy with?
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    FinEverton wrote: »
    Put 500k to Kepas. Mistake?

    GK’s always rise the least so personally never bother, depends what you paid and what you are happy with?

    True. Trying to minimize the risks :D
  • What to do with 85 ucl cards? Wait and see if they go up at least a bit when the 83 and 84 will be extinct?
  • Kvkortrijk19
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What to do with 85 ucl cards? Wait and see if they go up at least a bit when the 83 and 84 will be extinct?

    They surely will go up😉
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    What to do with 85 ucl cards? Wait and see if they go up at least a bit when the 83 and 84 will be extinct?

    They surely will go up😉

    Lots of the 84 already extinct, hopefully they will go up a bit more
  • Cortza
    739 posts Semi-Pro
    What to do with 85 ucl cards? Wait and see if they go up at least a bit when the 83 and 84 will be extinct?

    I'm selling everything for 3-4k profit now. I'd rather take the 200-300k profit than risk getting tangled in a fire sale tomorrow before TOTS starts.
  • pizzasodafries
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All 88 and 89 cards gonna only go down? Even a guaranteed tots SBC won't increase their price with all the packs being opened right?
  • nightcrawler
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    All 88 and 89 cards gonna only go down? Even a guaranteed tots SBC won't increase their price with all the packs being opened right?

    The cheap ones may increase for the SBCs.
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    All 88 and 89 cards gonna only go down? Even a guaranteed tots SBC won't increase their price with all the packs being opened right?

    Imho tomorrow even a guaranteed tots sbc won’t save the gold prices, and either way judging by last year we won’t see an sbc like that anyways until Sunday.

    Tomorrow there are prob millions of players with tons of saved packs who would open them at once on top of the players who would open packs during lightning rounds with FIFA points and the supply of gold cards would be insane and most likely the cheapest that we would see for the year.

    Even though most consistent is not the most desirable tots set, it is the first one and this is the one where more packs would be opened as the hype is insane, so I would be careful with holding any high rated fodders as it’ll take them a long time to rebound if at all!
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    I think prices on every card will rise, eventually, its situational and buying and sell at the right time is the key.
    EA want us to believe that every card will crash because of TOTS and EA know that most everyone is holding alot of coins atm.

    There are alot of coins to be made during TOTS and especially 2 weeks after the event, by that time tho the game will be in its dying stages so trading i suppose becomes abit of a boring and pointless event, this is my own opinion guys.
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There wont be SBC today I guess?
  • Psyclon13
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm truly amazed. Gold players from the Scottish league are extinct on PC, and are immediately purchased for max price when they appear.
  • madwullie
    3637 posts National Call-Up
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    I'm truly amazed. Gold players from the Scottish league are extinct on PC, and are immediately purchased for max price when they appear.

    There gonna be some bannins
  • oldboiler
    1848 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 10
    Any chance of a unrepeatable guaranteed TOTS community player SBC tonight?

    Think I’m going to prep a couple of 83 teams and an IF just in case
  • CustardHippo
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hit an absolutely goldmine with the MM last night, picked up 300 Gold SPL players, most Tierney, Forrest, Brown, Griffiths. All 800 or less through the afternoon. Have sold the majority back at 7-9k a pop. With some even going for 9.5k. Anyone else have similar success with this? Rangers Celtic was the only game in that MM that made sense, they totally ignored Marseille Lyon at RBL Bayern but then it is EA.
  • Psyclon13
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    You made over 2 million yesterday? I'm actually clapping right now :)
  • CustardHippo
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    You made over 2 million yesterday? I'm actually clapping right now :)

    Just under, I originally listed 10 at 2k each but hadnt seen the prices, they sold immediately so checked again and they were 4k, listed and sold immediately, then checked again and they just kept rising! Probably sold 30 off at 3-6k then the rest at 7-9k. Currently sat on 2.4mil mostly accrued yesterday (about 1.8mil I think in the end), using an untradable team so will likely have a good spend in the coming weeks! :smile:
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    Hit an absolutely goldmine with the MM last night, picked up 300 Gold SPL players, most Tierney, Forrest, Brown, Griffiths. All 800 or less through the afternoon. Have sold the majority back at 7-9k a pop. With some even going for 9.5k. Anyone else have similar success with this? Rangers Celtic was the only game in that MM that made sense, they totally ignored Marseille Lyon at RBL Bayern but then it is EA.

    Very nice indeed, i did something similar about a month ago, was a miss for me.
    I bought about 200 Forrest cards thinking i would profit because he was getting a IF card, he did but my cards didnt gain any value, so a week later i discarded them since i got them disco price, wish i had just horded them, but how do you predict anything like this.
  • madwullie
    3637 posts National Call-Up
    zoltaroman wrote: »
    Hit an absolutely goldmine with the MM last night, picked up 300 Gold SPL players, most Tierney, Forrest, Brown, Griffiths. All 800 or less through the afternoon. Have sold the majority back at 7-9k a pop. With some even going for 9.5k. Anyone else have similar success with this? Rangers Celtic was the only game in that MM that made sense, they totally ignored Marseille Lyon at RBL Bayern but then it is EA.

    Very nice indeed, i did something similar about a month ago, was a miss for me.
    I bought about 200 Forrest cards thinking i would profit because he was getting a IF card, he did but my cards didnt gain any value, so a week later i discarded them since i got them disco price, wish i had just horded them, but how do you predict anything like this.

    Difficult this year because they've been really vague with the mm requirements. 2 gold spl players when there's only a handful in the game is v unlike EA this year.
  • CustardHippo
    425 posts Sunday League Hero
    madwullie wrote: »
    zoltaroman wrote: »
    Hit an absolutely goldmine with the MM last night, picked up 300 Gold SPL players, most Tierney, Forrest, Brown, Griffiths. All 800 or less through the afternoon. Have sold the majority back at 7-9k a pop. With some even going for 9.5k. Anyone else have similar success with this? Rangers Celtic was the only game in that MM that made sense, they totally ignored Marseille Lyon at RBL Bayern but then it is EA.

    Very nice indeed, i did something similar about a month ago, was a miss for me.
    I bought about 200 Forrest cards thinking i would profit because he was getting a IF card, he did but my cards didnt gain any value, so a week later i discarded them since i got them disco price, wish i had just horded them, but how do you predict anything like this.

    Difficult this year because they've been really vague with the mm requirements. 2 gold spl players when there's only a handful in the game is v unlike EA this year.

    To be honest I got very lucky. My thinking was get SPL players, and I went for golds because your average fifa player will search Gold and SPL to blindly complete a MM. Silvers are rarer due to the packs being opened so figured I stood a chance to buy them at discard and sell back at 2k a card. Had no expectation on the requirement being Gold SPL players as there are only 11 or so Gold SPL cards! Was hoping to make a quick buck and twist 215k into about 500k. Never expected to clip 1.8mil!

    Got lucky too in that my non Scottish SPL cards went for the same high values, Defoe, Sinclair, Benkovic, Rogic all went for 6k plus!
  • Selgarr
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    Is it worth buying some of the new TOTS cards? Will they go up in price? Will a TOTS sbc be released?

    Knowing my luck I will buy some, no TOTS sbc will be released, and they will just slowly go down in price over time :lol:
  • madwullie
    3637 posts National Call-Up
    Selgarr wrote: »
    Is it worth buying some of the new TOTS cards? Will they go up in price? Will a TOTS sbc be released?

    Knowing my luck I will buy some, no TOTS sbc will be released, and they will just slowly go down in price over time :lol:

    Best thing you can do then is buy those closest to discard.
  • Selgarr
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    madwullie wrote: »
    Selgarr wrote: »
    Is it worth buying some of the new TOTS cards? Will they go up in price? Will a TOTS sbc be released?

    Knowing my luck I will buy some, no TOTS sbc will be released, and they will just slowly go down in price over time :lol:

    Best thing you can do then is buy those closest to discard.

    How much do the cheapest ones discard for?
  • Joe
    4568 posts National Call-Up
    Selgarr wrote: »
    madwullie wrote: »
    Selgarr wrote: »
    Is it worth buying some of the new TOTS cards? Will they go up in price? Will a TOTS sbc be released?

    Knowing my luck I will buy some, no TOTS sbc will be released, and they will just slowly go down in price over time :lol:

    Best thing you can do then is buy those closest to discard.

    How much do the cheapest ones discard for?

    19k. Going for around 25k atm.
  • Grown93
    2524 posts Fans' Favourite
    Joe wrote: »
    Selgarr wrote: »
    madwullie wrote: »
    Selgarr wrote: »
    Is it worth buying some of the new TOTS cards? Will they go up in price? Will a TOTS sbc be released?

    Knowing my luck I will buy some, no TOTS sbc will be released, and they will just slowly go down in price over time :lol:

    Best thing you can do then is buy those closest to discard.

    How much do the cheapest ones discard for?

    19k. Going for around 25k atm.

    Discard for 9,8k. At least 1 of the efl i pull
Sign In or Register to comment.