Kepa MOTM?

theundertaker
134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is it possible? I’m Chelsea fan.

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    Tomorrow might be the best week ever for hero cards. So many above and beyond performances.

Kepa, Lucas, wijnaldum, origi, Trent, and possibly aubmayang (arsenal were always gonna go through though).

I love the premiere league, but im a little bummed it's two finals with all prem teams. A Liverpool vs Ajax final would have been epic.
  • xinj
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kepa Manager of the Month
  • Brunjes_FC
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m predicting MOTM cards for Wijnaldum, Origi, TAA, Lucas and one other player from
    Spurs or Liverpool for the UCL. Then Auba, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Gamerio and Kepa from europa.
  • theundertaker
    Brunjes_FC wrote: »
    I’m predicting MOTM cards for Wijnaldum, Origi, TAA, Lucas and one other player from
    Spurs or Liverpool for the UCL. Then Auba, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Gamerio and Kepa from europa.
    wait to buy Kepa
  • Str8hii
    896 posts Semi-Pro

Lol there is only one player of the match you cant have multiples
  • alvchong
    980 posts Professional
    How about having MOTM and many hero cards? Since come back create so many hero. Is all up to EA right?
  • Brunjes_FC
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Str8hii wrote: »

Lol there is only one player of the match you cant have multiples

Yep, good point lol. Then it’ll be Auba from Arsenal and Lucas from Spurs. The other two are a bit more tricky. Loftus-Cheek or Kepa (probably Kepa) and it could be wijnaldum, Origi or TAA.
  • Str8hii
    896 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 10
    Yea auba motm spurs lucas maybe hero lloris or somebody motm , same for liverpool origi motm , wilajdum or whatever his name is hero card lotus motm kepa hero maybe but i think they gonna do motm only
  • JWNYsg
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    Hopefully MOTM or Hero Card but i think it's slim.

Auba and Lucas in front sit due to their heroics i am sure
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    It'll be Auba, Lucas, Kepa and Origi only.
  • jackbingers
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    I was at the game, Jorginho was 9/10 but EA only look at key events but imo it should be him.

I think they’ll give it to Kepa, 2 saves in the shootout is well worthy tbf.
  • KRANG00
    1739 posts Play-Off Hero
    I was at the game, Jorginho was 9/10 but EA only look at key events but imo it should be him.

I was there last night and not 1 Chelsea player was 9/10 :D must have watched a different game
  • theundertaker
    KRANG00 wrote: »

I was there last night and not 1 Chelsea player was 9/10 :D must have watched a different game

I brought OTW Jorginho after FIFA19 out for a week but no any IF cards. haha
  • jackbingers
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    KRANG00 wrote: »

Lol 9/10 probs pushing yeah but he was unreal.

It really annoys me how old school football fans don’t rate him and any mistake he makes is ridiculed. Then it just goes under the radar when he plays like prime Pirlo and Makelele rolled into one