Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Nivaze
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Can anyone please explain me this while we are at it?

You clearly see the arrow aiming at the right side of the goal which is clearly free for basically a tap in.

And here, ADP is clearly making a run, and once I pass it he suddenly walks inside again?

• Seandimes
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    @Nivaze its definitely the gameplay and not kluivert. But with butra I can still shoot and pray for the best.
    With kluivert I can't even get him to turn, let alone shoot.
    Scored probably 0.5 goals per game over the last couple days.

When I played this morning and the gameplay was good, he immediately scored 5 in 1 game. Its just a day and night difference
  • Nivaze
    Seandimes wrote: »
    @Nivaze its definitely the gameplay and not kluivert. But with butra I can still shoot and pray for the best.
    With kluivert I can't even get him to turn, let alone shoot.
    Scored probably 0.5 goals per game over the last couple days.

When I played this morning and the gameplay was good, he immediately scored 5 in 1 game. Its just a day and night difference

Yeah, my gamestyle is alot of twists, turns, skills and passes and I can’t do any of that anymore.

I bought and sold so many players over the past week I lost so many coins lol.
  • Seandimes
    First clip could be argued that there's more variance in the accuracy in the shot when taking a volley.
    But since I have seen butra miss an open net with me clearly aiming centre goal, I know smth is not right there

2nd one is just the non existant attacking ai
  • Nivaze
    First clip could be argued that there's more variance in the accuracy in the shot when taking a volley.
    But since I have seen butra miss an open net with me clearly aiming centre goal, I know smth is not right there

2nd one is just the non existant attacking ai

Florenzi has 99 volleys so doubt it’s that, before the weird gameplay my player would run in that open space instead of suddenly walking inside to the opponent.

My players also keep making these really weird small steps when receiving a ball.

They better fix this weird gameplay ASAP!
  • Jdreew
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone on here on XBOX?
  • Nivaze
    Is the gameplay better yet or still trash?
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Is the gameplay better yet or still trash?

I played 3 games in Rivals at 3am GMT this morning and it seemed fine. Probably not a lot of people on at that time though.
  • Nivaze
    Finally some decent player picks, 87 Lala and Santi Mina!
  • Seandimes

Nice, especially Lala looks really nice. I didnt play any WL since I sold my team and playing with untradeables (mostly Butra+Kluivert+random sub 80 gold players :D ).

What players are you guys looking forward from the MC team? Would really love that Allan tots card, but would have to pack him from one of the guaranteed packs.
  • Nivaze

Nice, especially Lala looks really nice. I didnt play any WL since I sold my team and playing with untradeables (mostly Butra+Kluivert+random sub 80 gold players :D ).

What players are you guys looking forward from the MC team? Would really love that Allan tots card, but would have to pack him from one of the guaranteed packs.

Not really interested in the MC players right now, I actually wanted to get TOTS Telles and FS Militao with POTY VVD and RTTF Aurier but now I got Lala it’s a waste not to use him so I’ll roll with my FUTMAS Van Aanholt, VVD, idk which CB and Lala for now which frees up like 300k coins as I can sell Aurier and Marcelo again.

I might just get Varane for the time being till better CB options drop or till I can get an Icon next to VVD.

I guess I’ll have to save coins and play with a somewhat weakened team till PL and La Liga TOTS drops.
  • Nivaze
    edited May 2019
    Actually could use some help over here. I still have my packs to open but I doubt I’ll pack anything so I probably have 750k to spend.

I need a CB, GK and probably Promes for the time being.

Do I roll with Varane and Courtois for now or maybe get 85 Rio and De Gea? I sub out Wijnaldum for Florenzi.

https://imgur.com/a/tE3Z8Ip

• Seandimes
    I would go for Varane and Courtois. They do a good enough job, and I think for tots its better to have as many coins directly available as possible.
  • Nivaze
    I would go for Varane and Courtois. They do a good enough job, and I think for tots its better to have as many coins directly available as possible.

I guess you’re right.

Only tradeable players would be Promes, Ben Yedder and Courtois then and since they’re relatively cheap I wont lose much on them.

I’ll have about 550k left and with WL and DR and some SB games I usually make 150k~ a week just from coins.

Since La Liga TOTS is still far away I’ll be able to get TOTS WBY and any version of RW Messi by then.
  • Seandimes
    Lets just hope WBY actually gets a TOTS
  • Nivaze
    If he doesn’t I’ll riot.

If he doesn’t I just hope Dembele does so I can get Messi and TOTS Dembele, I’m also fine with that.

I honestly don’t see anyone replacing Vidal in my squad, he’s really good and I really like players like him inreal so I really need to stick to La Liga as much as possible.
  • Seandimes
    edited May 2019
    Well he is 5th in goals, but with a lot of assists. Messi will get a RW, Benzema and Suarez are a lock for tots. Then its between Stuani (4th in goals but 0 assists), WBY (5th but only one goal less than stuani, with 7 assists) and Griezmann.

Imo he should get one, but I could also see EA putting Griezmann in cause of popularity
  • Nivaze
    Griezmann will most likely get it because he sells more packs but WBY had a better season than Griezmann did.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they would make WBY either an objective or SBC.
  • Nivaze
    I. Just. Can’t. Take. It. Anymore. I guess no WL for me this weekend, this is just ridicilious.

dx0q2p.jpg[IMG][/img]
  • ASX
    I. Just. Can’t. Take. It. Anymore. I guess no WL for me this weekend, this is just ridicilious.

dx0q2p.jpg[IMG][/img]

:(
  • Shadows070
    19 posts Ball Boy
    The gameplay is killing me to. These past vew days i have had so many bizar things happening......... i want to play WL this weekend but im also thinking its not even worth my time
  • Jdreew
    I want that Ribbery.
  • Jdreew
    ASX wrote: »

dx0q2p.jpg[IMG][/img]

:(

Bro just take a break man. I feel you!
  • Kaptentegel
    1208 posts Professional
    Playing with fb Ibra and prime Larsson on top. Should I put any instructions on them? Larsson got h/h and ibra m/l.
  • ASX
    Good luck today guys
  • Nivaze
    Good luck to everyone who will play WL with the current gameplay!

I’m having a stressfree weekend this weekend :D
  • ASX
    You guys prepped for TOTS?

I got 40 packs ready, 30ish of them from League SBC, some from WL rewards and a few from Marquee Matchups. Hoping to pack Telles if he gets in.
  • Nivaze

I got 40 packs ready, 30ish of them from League SBC, some from WL rewards and a few from Marquee Matchups. Hoping to pack Telles if he gets in.

Telles is a lock I think. I have just my WL packs right now.

I’m going to clear out all league SBCs again soon so I can refresh while La Liga TOTS.

I kinda have an idea what I want my end game squad to look like this year so I’m trying to save as many coins as I can and hope I get some good pulls meanwhile.
  • ASX
    edited May 2019

Telles is a lock I think. I have just my WL packs right now.

I’m going to clear out all league SBCs again soon so I can refresh while La Liga TOTS.

I kinda have an idea what I want my end game squad to look like this year so I’m trying to save as many coins as I can and hope I get some good pulls meanwhile.

I got fingers crossed for Telles, will be a great card.

Definitely taking a break now; got a DNF for the frozen screen and the next game felt like I was fighting against AI the whole game and waiting for that jammy goal...13 shots on target, loads of possession, but horrible bounces in my opponents favour around my goal area...finally scored in the 80th minute.

5-4 with Cruyff bossing it again this week:

Cruyff - 10 goals, 2 assists
    Eusebio - 4 goals, 5 assists
    Robben - 2 goals, 5 assists
    ADP - 1 goal, 3 assists
    Petit - 1 goal, 1 assist
    Florenzi - 1 goal
    Kondogbia - 1 assist

• limjitwe
    9999 posts Has That Special Something
    So far. Played 3. Am 2-0 now. 3rd guy quit/dc when it was 1-1.

Bale leading the charts with 3 goals.
    Eusebio with 2

Assists is modric with 4 and 1 goal.

Good luck guys. So far connection seems good.