The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• madwullie
    3640 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 6
    Well I ended up stocking up with a ton of 85s all bought around 13k. Fingers crossed 🤞
  • KRANG00
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 6
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    I’ve sold my higher rated blues for profit, got about 30 85’s left that I paid 12k for and I’m keeping those.

85 rated blues for 12k? You'de be crazy not to gamble on those, they'll explode with a premium ucl sbc.

Yeah they are blues that’s why I’ve kept the 85’s. Even if a UCL sbc doesn’t come can’t see me losing on them at that price

madwullie wrote: »
    Well I ended up stocking up with a ton of 85s all bought around 13k. Fingers crossed 🤞

Yeah I didn’t pay more than 13k for any and went for good nations/leagues so not worried.
    For the record I’m not sure we’ll see the UCL sbc now with tots right around the corner but we will see.
  • Murf1985
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ve sold my higher rated blues for profit, got about 30 85’s left that I paid 12k for and I’m keeping those.

85 rated blues for 12k? You'de be crazy not to gamble on those, they'll explode with a premium ucl sbc.

Yeah they are blues that’s why I’ve kept the 85’s. Even if a UCL sbc doesn’t come can’t see me losing on them at that price

Yeah I didn’t pay more than 13k for any and went for good nations/leagues so not worried.
    For the record I’m not sure we’ll see the UCL sbc now with tots right around the corner but we will see.

Surely there will be a coin and card sink at some point this week.
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Murf1985 wrote: »

Surely there will be a coin and card sink at some point this week.

I think EA prefer to screw the traders who are about 10% of the community rather than make 90% of the community happy with an sbc that people are asking for daily on reddit and Twitter.

Not to mention that we don’t need or want the regular ucl upgrade at this stage of the game!!!!!!
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    Don't see anyone dumping these ucl cards at all, there are uses for these cards even if the Premium pack dosen't come, the only problem is if people bought these cards inflated, which i didn't :smile:
  • what3v3r
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    High rated gold and UCL are low, I am buying hundreds of them for the upcoming SBCs
  • Bakudu76
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    High rated ucl are also low, but not quite low enough regarding the risk of another price drop because the close timing for tots. ROI would not be high enough for me personally, with this risk. If they drop another 15-20k on average I'll buy in. But that depends on a upcoming premium sbc. They are so scarce that they'd even with tots coming would at least reach their actual pricing again. Even more if we see the top 5 leagues tots delayed in this promo.
    Let's hope for the best and all you sbc card investors that you'll get a coin sink today
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    Also, Premium UCL SBC didnt come on time last time, it may come on start of today's CL match.
  • Bakudu76
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I it comes, I'll buy in for at least 10kk coins and might drop another 20 if the prices are way to low
  • IAIK7
    2937 posts National Call-Up
    So, who's going to make bank then?
  • Dmb75
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    IAIK7 wrote: »

4 mil invested in 84-86 blues.
  • Futfanatic
    12024 posts Has That Special Something

I don’t have much, probably a few mill profit
  • ASX
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero

80 cards, Mandzukic, De Vrij, Ziyech, Coman.

Wont make millions but double my money.
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    Ended up investing 500k in Pizzis and 700k on various 83-85s.

PS: Ohhh yeah, about 200k on Wass as well, gotta luv Wass.
  • Iconman36

I have 90 cards all 86 rated all bought for 22k, they are already 30-31k, but I’ll wait a few hours, maybe even until tomorrow, I’m hoping to make around 15k a card at least, last time they rose to 50k but probably not this time as tots loading screen should arrive soon!
  • Dmb75
    Iconman36 wrote: »

I have 90 cards all 86 rated all bought for 22k, they are already 30-31k, but I’ll wait a few hours, maybe even until tomorrow, I’m hoping to make around 15k a card at least, last time they rose to 50k but probably not this time as tots loading screen should arrive soon!

I’ll be selling tonight. The idea of a loading screen scares me.
  • FerFuchsAke
    210 posts Sunday League Hero

86s Don’t seem to be moving much. Brahimi went up to 35k and is now back at 27ish. Do we think 86s will rise or should I cut my loses ?
  • Flamstead
    2768 posts Fans' Favourite

86s Don’t seem to be moving much. Brahimi went up to 35k and is now back at 27ish. Do we think 86s will rise or should I cut my loses ?

Don't get greedy. If you are happy with the profit as it stands cash out.
  • Iconman36

Right now the market is dead bc every one watching the champions game, prices always spike as soon as sbc releases and than go down bc of cards flooding, I’m going to wait at least until tonight and possibly for tomorrow after rewards to sell, it’s up to you if you want to risk it with tots coming. But keep in mind that repeatable sbc takes time to clear cards of the market, and once there is less supply they cards rise.

But like I’ve said it’s tricky with tots coming so it’s up to you bro!
  • Dmb75

I’m holding. As 84s go extinct people will need to piece together squads with 85s and 86s
  • FerFuchsAke
    210 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks guys appreciate the advice 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Iconman36
    Dmb75 wrote: »

I’m holding. As 84s go extinct people will need to piece together squads with 85s and 86s

Yep, and with possible 98-99 Messi and cr7 those 84 will go extinct
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So where to invest next? Nif 83, 84, 85?
  • pizzasodafries
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Blue 87 and 88 have somehow gone down. I'm still holding a handful of those and many 86 and 85 that are decreasing in price by the hour
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    Just a thought guys, EA like to mix it up abit, i'm gonna buy about 20-30 87-88-89 UCL cards and keep them just incase they are needed for tots sbcs, not buying now, waiting for them to come down abit (TOTS Banner just came up)
  • BPMKing123
    74 posts Park Captain
    FinEverton wrote: »
    So where to invest next? Nif 83, 84, 85?

Wondering the same
  • ASX
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blue 87 and 88 have somehow gone down. I'm still holding a handful of those and many 86 and 85 that are decreasing in price by the hour

I sold most of mine early.

I doubt 85's will sell for much higher.

SBC expires Friday and requires 83 squad, have to wait for 83 and 84s to go extinct before people start looking at higher rated cards and this SBC expires after 1 day.

TOTS loading screen too...
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    ASX wrote: »

I sold most of mine early.

I doubt 85's will sell for much higher.

SBC expires Friday and requires 83 squad, have to wait for 83 and 84s to go extinct before people start looking at higher rated cards and this SBC expires after 1 day.

TOTS loading screen too...

Yeah just wait it out guys, 84-85-86 card will sell, 83s will run out tomorrow since the UEFA MM sbc and the UCL Upgrade run out in 19 hours, UCL Premium runs out 1 day after that, people will start using 84s and above, its the way it works these days, game is so broken, people just do sbcs and get addicted to it.
  • ASX
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some cards I listed sold overnight, Mandzukic cards listed for 20k.
  • KRANG00
    1631 posts Play-Off Hero
    963cf34a055e370bf767fc0105950f63.png

They have updated the prices ranges on a load of UCL cards by quite a bit, wonder why?