This Dutch weekly objective is a joke

Comments

• SuperSonicSean
    5530 posts Big Money Move
    I struggled with this using NIF Weghorst and Justin Kluivert in D4. Is it just me or did Rivals get harder lately? I went from 2 wins away from D1 to D4, where I'm fighting for my life against god squads who have no business being in that division.
  • Kingdingaling
    1211 posts Professional
    I struggled with this using NIF Weghorst and Justin Kluivert in D4. Is it just me or did Rivals get harder lately? I went from 2 wins away from D1 to D4, where I'm fighting for my life against god squads who have no business being in that division.

Is it all Dutch team I'm winning in rivals with depay scoring but not counting towards it
  • EekAlaska
    1260 posts Professional
    How come I won in rivals with delay scoring twice but it didn't count

Same issue im having. Played 2 nd won 2 but didn't get credit. 1st game scored with Depay once and Bergkamp twice, 2nd game scored with Depay once, Bergkamp twice and Rijkaard once
  • Kingdingaling
    1211 posts Professional
    EekAlaska wrote: »

Same issue im having. Played 2 nd won 2 but didn't get credit. 1st game scored with Depay once and Bergkamp twice, 2nd game scored with Depay once, Bergkamp twice and Rijkaard once

I've now had 4 wins with depay scoring every time but still says 0 from 3 how many more have this issue
  • Tavman180
    744 posts Semi-Pro
    Poty VVD and SBC Haps got it done in 4.
  • Kingdingaling
    1211 posts Professional

If you go out of fut then back in it showed my 3 from 3 must be a glitch
  • EekAlaska
    1260 posts Professional
    Now Ive completed all other objectives, logged out and back in multiple times but still wont give me the "Perfectionist" objective. Says Im at 5/6 even though I have done them all.
  • torakun
    1330 posts Play-Off Hero
    It was harder for me somehow compared to the colombian one. Maybe because I over reliant on Depay alone, but falcao (FB) was surprisingly much better striker than Depay (for me).

Well, now that I think about it. It could also because I already went liquid. So I play with all NIF players to achieve this. With the Colombia one, I used quite a decent players surrounding Falcao.

Only in Div 2, but yea.. facing 7mill+ teams over and over isn't easy for my MF and attackers.

Did it in 9 games. Lost quite a few SP.
  • lukey200
    704 posts Semi-Pro
    this was so easy - In form delay even on 3 chemistry was scoring - i had it done in a few games
  • Caddy
    223 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Totally wrong.

This is easy, so many good options. The Columbian one was harder.

Even the Serie A and German ones for the bday players was harder.

If you can’t do this, it’s because you just suck. I’m d1 btw

Stop trying so hard
  • FinalMax
    54 posts Park Captain
    Easy for me, DIV1/2150 points... maybe i was lucky with opponents..
    OTW Promes and 83 Depay have done the job very well.
  • keronc
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    I am having a hard time getting this one done. I have PIM Seedorf and 93 VVD in my team but they can't get a goal. I am winning matches scoring 3 or more goals but my Dutch players can't get on the scoresheet. They keep hitting the post. I might try something desperate and play VVD as striker.
  • BecksRightPeg
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Went from division 3 to Division 5. Lost 10 games and drew 2. Thought I would go with an unique team with IF Rvp and IF Huntelaar up front...

Huntelaar managed to score 2 hat tricks yet I couldn't win the games. Finally bought Depay but got stuck in such a rut, not sure I really want to play rivals anymore.

Colombian one was so much easier, did it in 5 games in Div 4.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2234 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did it earlier today, needed only a win. from yesterday. Sad thing was, I bought Wijnadulm yesterday for 2.5k and turned him into a striker. After today, I sold him for 3k forgetting the UCL MM was on and lost out of a potential of 4k profit.. lol
  • Pnub
    348 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now Ive completed all other objectives, logged out and back in multiple times but still wont give me the "Perfectionist" objective. Says Im at 5/6 even though I have done them all.

Did you manage to figure this out? I have the same issue i had to log out to get the dutch player to show up and now its only showing 5/6 the same as you
  • alex1987
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    lukey200 wrote: »
    this was so easy - In form delay even on 3 chemistry was scoring - i had it done in a few games

I usually lose because of in form Delay
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BMAC1998 wrote: »
    Everyone’s in the higher divisions now. Drawn 3 games in a row now. Needs to be sorted

If you are not playing WL, I think these challenges are easier in weekend. Needed 4 games in div1 with otw Promes and 86 Depay.

Used Davidson Sanchez as st in columbian challenge. Needed 3 games.

The best thing is you got free weekend and stresless week...........
  • TheTormentor07
    1022 posts Professional
    Pnub wrote: »

Did you manage to figure this out? I have the same issue i had to log out to get the dutch player to show up and now its only showing 5/6 the same as you

Got this as well, all that non sense and it looks like were going to get shafted on the 100k pack, I WANT MY UNTRADEABLE KAGAWA EA!!!! ;) :D
  • gorillabear
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    If only weekend league counted... Scored with a dutch player basically every game.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    1581 posts Play-Off Hero
    Andyzim wrote: »
    Any in Rivals is hard. Connection decides if i win or lose so i can get lucky or it will be a massive grind.

This, this is the problem. It should only require goals, not require a win.

well, as we are such a scum community, we ruined it for ourselves.

It used to be that way but then as people just let people score a goal each, it ruins the objective.

Now ea had to make it wins. Not defending ea at all, but I can see why they did it and we only have ourselves to blame