Career of Boog | Transfer news - Jan 2022

Comments

• LAboog4
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @DB1512 I did not know you can check lineups like that. I'll try it out tonight, thank you!

@subpop yes the story is traveling much faster now without video uploads. I hope to go back to doing videos but I need to find a better process for the XBOX first.

I will give a Milan update in the UCL preview coming up and I'll definitely add Barca to the list of spotlight teams.

You are right about Bayern, they are not as dominate which makes the league very exciting. 4 teams can win it all this season.

@Ashy yes they are undefeated but I believe they are still in second place because Juve are also unbeaten. I hope I have enough to beat them but I have not "scouted" them yet to know who the favorite is.

@DonGabriel You got the consistent part right. We cannot afford to drop many points in the league or else any of the other 3 can pull away. Also the Pokal and UCL are now elimination games so there is no room for error.
  • LAboog4
    Quick update of the standings around the world.
    RkP0Yvp.png
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 3
    Stuttgart has risen to be a force in all their competitions. AC Milan was a decent draw. Won't be easy, but there are worse match-ups.

Edit:
    I meant to thank @DB1512 for the information about importing team sheets but I forgot before I posted. @DonGabriel sent me a message with the same tip. Thanks guys. Learned something new.
    Post edited by Virtual_K on
  • LAboog4
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Stuttgart has risen to be a force in all their competitions. AC Milan was a decent draw. Won't be easy, but there are worse match-ups.

Just an FYI, I tried @DB1512's method of importanting a team sheet and it works. You can see the CPU formation and starting XI.
  • LAboog4
    SLuCI8p.png
    Standings
    DZtR5er.jpg
  • LAboog4
    a4ibTsI.jpg
    CThvp4A.png
  • WestardLord
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 3
    lol very interesting move back for Suárez.

Barca arguably breaking FFP rules (as usual), but I think Stuttgart have a shot at the Pokal considering the team's current form.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up

Barca arguably breaking FFP rules (as usual), but I think Stuttgart have a shot at the Pokal considering the team's current form.

What?!

• subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Very interesting race for the title. After a tight victory vs Köln, the late goal of González saved a point in the last game. All the possibilities are open.

This time the point average isn't very high, which allow surprises.

On the market... what's wrong with Barcelona selling legendary players while being the leaders? Things I don't get about Fifa...
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't usually have much to add on transfers, but Suarez back to Liverpool. Yeah, It could happen. :| ... :p
  • LAboog4

If we beat Bayern, I like our chances. The next round is equal to a final for us.
    subpop wrote: »
    Very interesting race for the title. After a tight victory vs Köln, the late goal of González saved a point in the last game. All the possibilities are open.

This time the point average isn't very high, which allow surprises.

On the market... what's wrong with Barcelona selling legendary players while being the leaders? Things I don't get about Fifa...

The point total is lower. I'm not sure if the Bundesliga is stronger or weaker but it is more exciting. Not sure what Barca are doing, a spotlight will be coming soon to find out more about their lineup after the moves.
    I don't usually have much to add on transfers, but Suarez back to Liverpool. Yeah, It could happen. :| ... :p

Maybe he missed home... 😃
  • LAboog4
    Stuttgart were relatively quiet in January compared to other teams in the league but still made four transfers overall.

MWGUMAR.png
  • LAboog4
    YRmmXKa.png
  • LAboog4
    EMERGENCY SPOTLIGHT Arsenal was going to be the spotlight of the month but after Barca sold four starters a closer look was needed.

k0OoYMp.png
  • Ashy
    9889 posts League Winner
    PSG and Man Utd improving well there, really like the Richarlison signings to Utd. Suarez to Liverpool I have never seen in fifa 19 so what a nice surprise!

Zinchenko is a classy young player I've watched him a few times and he looks the real deal, good signing for you.

Nice spotlight on Arsenal there, interesting to see their current team and their position in the league, Emery is doing okay I feel especially winning the Europa last season.
  • DB1512
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good transfers at Stuttgart, also like the spotlight articles about Barcelona and Arsenal. Busquets to Dortmund.... is he the man who can bring Dortmund back to being a title challenger? Rodri makes Bayern stronger, can really dictate the play.
  • WestardLord
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 6
    I like the move of Zinchenko a lot. Will probably be valued at Stuttgart.

I enjoy those articles on the state of clubs across Europe.

lol @ Cavani at Arsenal
  • LAboog4
    Ashy wrote: »
    PSG and Man Utd improving well there, really like the Richarlison signings to Utd. Suarez to Liverpool I have never seen in fifa 19 so what a nice surprise!

Zinchenko is a classy young player I've watched him a few times and he looks the real deal, good signing for you.

Nice spotlight on Arsenal there, interesting to see their current team and their position in the league, Emery is doing okay I feel especially winning the Europa last season.

I think Emery is doing ok too but if Arsenal do not improve in the league next year he might be gone. That club needs to be a top4 contender yearly.
    DB1512 wrote: »
    Good transfers at Stuttgart, also like the spotlight articles about Barcelona and Arsenal. Busquets to Dortmund.... is he the man who can bring Dortmund back to being a title challenger? Rodri makes Bayern stronger, can really dictate the play.

Rodri already showed how big of a difference he can make in my latest Bayern match. Great player that I fear will improve them to the title.
    I like the move of Zinchenko a lot. Will probably be valued at Stuttgart.

I enjoy those articles on the state of clubs across Europe.

lol @ Cavani at Arsenal

Zinchenko is already a value added. His passing is extremely good, especially for a defender. He adds another dimension to our attack that was lacking.
  • LAboog4
    edited May 7
    X0W9Pnf.png
    hZYL9yP.png
    HdEsKSD.jpg
  • LAboog4
    BltG05x.png
    q5ka8mH.jpg
    a90XY6o.jpg
    hmzMiaZ.png
    y0ONzgv.jpg
  • Ashy
    9889 posts League Winner
    Lots of info here, Bayern smashed you there and now have caught up in the league, let's hope you can keep ahead of them but every game is big now. AC Milan defeat hurts to concede 4 at home is a killer blow and I don't think you'll turn it around you have to essentially go to the San Siro and beat them by 3 goals, good luck.
  • DB1512
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good luck at San Siro, will be hard to score three goals. In the Bundesliga things are going well, who had thought you would be on top at this stage?
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    Wow, that massive victory by Bayern jolted you also in the UCL match.
    No more gap in the league, Donis out... How will Boog manage this situation?
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can never discount Bayern. Also, not a great result against Milan, but at least the team is competing well in league. Tight race for the title at this point. Good luck in the reverse fixture against Milan.
  • LAboog4
    Ashy wrote: »
    Lots of info here, Bayern smashed you there and now have caught up in the league, let's hope you can keep ahead of them but every game is big now. AC Milan defeat hurts to concede 4 at home is a killer blow and I don't think you'll turn it around you have to essentially go to the San Siro and beat them by 3 goals, good luck.

Yea, lot of info due to me having a free Sunday and it rained all day so I played a lot. I hate that I'm behind big against Milan but it is a little exciting going into a match with a must score loads attitude. Something I have never experienced in FIFA.
    DB1512 wrote: »
    Good luck at San Siro, will be hard to score three goals. In the Bundesliga things are going well, who had thought you would be on top at this stage?

I know, I never would have thought I would be at top the way the season started. If I lose in the UCL, at least I can focus on the league only then.
    DonGabriel wrote: »
    Wow, that massive victory by Bayern jolted you also in the UCL match.
    No more gap in the league, Donis out... How will Boog manage this situation?

It will be tough but González and Embolo are going to have to score for us. Harit has come into form as of late which has been important. If he can keep scoring, we should be ok a few weeks.
    Can never discount Bayern. Also, not a great result against Milan, but at least the team is competing well in league. Tight race for the title at this point. Good luck in the reverse fixture against Milan.

The league is a lower point total than years in the past but 4-5 times are so close it makes it exciting.
  • LAboog4
    I feel kind of dumb but I just found out on the XBOX when you make a video it automatically uploads to the XBOX app so you can easily load it to YouTube. I wasted so much time before transferring with a USB, using the desktop and loading it.
  • LAboog4
    UCL Leg 2
    AC Milan [4] v Stuttgart [2]

G9eOS3L.png
  • Wyojasond
    11947 posts Has That Special Something
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    I feel kind of dumb but I just found out on the XBOX when you make a video it automatically uploads to the XBOX app so you can easily load it to YouTube. I wasted so much time before transferring with a USB, using the desktop and loading it.

Don’t feel bad man, I had the same issue for awhile when I was doing screenshots from the game 😂

As for the results, tough loss to Milan but was always going to be a big ask after the first leg.
  • DonGabriel
    934 posts Semi-Pro
    The guys fought but it wasn't enough to get the win you needed. A lot to learn on this defeat, always good to keep improving for the rest of the season.
  • Virtual_K
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    AC Milan proved to be a superior opponent, but getting out of the group stage can be viewed as a right step in the process. Time to focus on league and then get another shot at Champions League.