>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• Aspas10
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Played my final game of the worst WL in existence! It was a smooth fluid connection and I couldn't cope with it. So used to lag and delay that I couldn't adapt. Should have played a SB first instead of jumping straight in
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Worst WL for gameplay/server issues yet. Absolute joke. Playing teams who have players on 60 ish pace running rings round my likes of Kante. Cech in the goal letting everything in. It seems clear to me since the new patch came out that defending/keeping is a total nightmare now, seeing lots of 9+ goal games when before it would be closer to 5 or 6. Was winning 1 game 2-0 in 88th min, disconnected and given a loss. This weekend has probably been the one that will standout most this year as "why the hell am I playing this"
  • Zurky14
    67 posts Park Captain
    was 15-4 and leading 1-0 at the 90 min and he got dc and i didnt get the win

where is my win
  • freakjas
    5968 posts Big Money Move
    Finished 17-9
    Weird week. Conceded way more goals than usual. Lots of losses that were 5-4 etc.
    Pretty weird cause ive completed the roberto carlos sbc and the barzagli one and both are quality.
  • MHoney1234
    7704 posts League Winner
    freakjas wrote: »
    Finished 17-9
    Weird week. Conceded way more goals than usual. Lots of losses that were 5-4 etc.
    Pretty weird cause ive completed the roberto carlos sbc and the barzagli one and both are quality.

How many back post headers conceded, Carlos was terrible for me.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Played 8 win 7. I’ll take it. Game play is still horrible. Opponent just turned his console off, He pressed to clear it after lag and smashes off Reus shin and puts me 2-0 up. It’s horrific.
  • freakjas
    5968 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Finished 17-9

How many back post headers conceded, Carlos was terrible for me.

Barely any. No idea what was going on lol.
  • Delboy13710
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    Back post headers galor Gullit and Cr7 are almost impossible to stop in the air even with tall full backs got done 3 times this weekend .
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    Stopped at 20 again... will save the packs until Friday when TOTS is in packs I guess, but still won't get a walkout. lol
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    Just played 5 games and lost all 5. One game I outshot the guy 28-6 and lost 4-3. I barely have control over my players it seems. I’m 9-13 which is terrible. I don’t even think I’ll get to 14 wins. I usually am a 17 win type player or sometimes I stop at 14.

How does a game get released every year and get worse as it goes on? This company should be ashamed but they are making money so we are the real fools.
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    My final game was ridiculous for my opponent.

I was changing his defender and he was clearly trying to pass it back to his keeper and it didn’t register. When it finally registered he passed it to his keeper who in turn, turned run and passed it into his net.

His second goal his keeper dropped the ball on just stood there and I scored.

He messaged me after the game saying he pressed to clear the ball about five times. I felt bad as I had no idea what he was doing then he quit.
  • SyNation2
    1018 posts Professional
    14-0 and no time to continue, should be extended for another 12 hours. EA :s :/
  • Miigue
    71 posts Park Captain
    I'm not going to use the S word, but this is insane, 19 shots against 1, and 10 corner kicks against 0, and he gets 2 goals. His gold De Gea turned into Spiderman. I'll upload the other goal shortly

• IxToMxI
    5688 posts Big Money Move
    Finished 14-2 due to them been down so much annoying
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    I know this game won't let me get to 17 wins so after 14 wins I've just been giving games away to opponents as I just want to score 2 online goals for swaps.
  • MHoney1234
    7704 posts League Winner
    So many disconnects but hit G1 and stopped.

R9 is just cheat code, goals from every angle. Tried FB Luiz at RB and didn’t conceeede 1 back post header, he was class. Might keep him there now I have POTY VVD
  • Caspertjuh
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    Miigue wrote: »
    I'm not going to use the S word, but this is insane, 19 shots against 1, and 10 corner kicks against 0, and he gets 2 goals. His gold De Gea turned into Spiderman. I'll upload the other goal shortly

Wow, that is just ridiculous! Nothing you can do about which is the most frustrating.
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm division 1 on rivals with around 2100 skill rating and yet I finish gold 3 EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. Not once have I managed to finish higher.
  • SyNation2
    1018 posts Professional
    LMCarlo wrote: »
    I'm division 1 on rivals with around 2100 skill rating and yet I finish gold 3 EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND. Not once have I managed to finish higher.

buy fifa points and upgrade ur team 👍 :D
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move

2100 is not really that high though. By the old ranking system, you are only div 3.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6377 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

2100 is not really that high though. By the old ranking system, you are only div 3.

Wasn't div1 2200 in the old ranks? I've already forgotten tbh
  • Zv1k0

Div 2 was 2200. Div 1 was 2400.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6377 posts Big Money Move

Ahh fair enough, not sure how you remember that haha but then again i struggle remembering what happened last week
  • Zv1k0

Ahh fair enough, not sure how you remember that haha but then again i struggle remembering what happened last week

Uncle Google knows everything. ;)
  • EnCubierto
    4 posts Ball Boy
    Friends I need help.
    What happens is that I am new to the game of fifa 19 and I was playing as technical director and I wanted to sign Iker casillas and made the deal with the coach of the team that is but when it comes to making the salary agreement he tells me that it was too little for him
    My question is if I can re-sign it and there will be no problem
  • MHoney1234
    7704 posts League Winner
    EnCubierto wrote: »
    Friends I need help.
    What happens is that I am new to the game of fifa 19 and I was playing as technical director and I wanted to sign Iker casillas and made the deal with the coach of the team that is but when it comes to making the salary agreement he tells me that it was too little for him
    My question is if I can re-sign it and there will be no problem

Yeh you might need to wait a few in game weeks, but you should be able to sign him then
  • MHoney1234
    7704 posts League Winner
    These servers need to get in the bin. Horrendous again. Imagine what they’ll be like tonight? Jesus Christ.
  • Andyzim
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 10
    Played 2, lost 2. The first one all my players had concrete boots and were running in mud. The second I was 5-3 up in the 82nd minute. Lost 5-6. Rage inducing.
  • Aspas10
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    2-2 at the min. 1st game was my 1st in a week and the mechanics felt strange and sluggish. Then the 2nd loss I was 3-0 and cruising, conceded a header from a corner in stoppage time. Then the wheels fell off, knew it was coming as soon as that went in. My players turned into cement trucks
  • MHoney1234
    7704 posts League Winner
    The servers are really bad. Never seen players so heavy