Yooo this game is a joke

JayyThunder
4269 posts Big Money Move
How can we play this nonsense this year? Seriously? I hate it. I hate it so much

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    All I can say is fifa 20 has to be better. If EA can find a way to make fifa 20 worse than this, I will be highly impressed by their incompetence. I don’t think even if their end objective was to make fifa 20 worse than 19 that they could do it.
  • JayyThunder
    All I can say is fifa 20 has to be better. If EA can find a way to make fifa 20 worse than this, I will be highly impressed by their incompetence. I don’t think even if their end objective was to make fifa 20 worse than 19 that they could do it.

I honestly hope not. Because this mess. THIS MESS. Is a tragedy. It’s easily the worst fifa I’ve ever played.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move

I honestly hope not. Because this mess. THIS MESS. Is a tragedy. It’s easily the worst fifa I’ve ever played.

It’s better than fifa 2001. Second worst of all time.
  • rohyah
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Well we are now playing 20 beta so get ready 🤣
  • Robben
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    They said they could not possibly make a worse fifa than 18 yet here we are 1 year later and EA not only made a worse fifa but they made the worst multiplayer video game of all time.

Have faith in EA to make it worse
  • JayyThunder
    Robben wrote: »
    They said they could not possibly make a worse fifa than 18 yet here we are 1 year later and EA not only made a worse fifa but they made the worst multiplayer video game of all time.

They possibly couldn't make it worse. There's no way
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1439 posts Professional
    Robben wrote: »

They possibly couldn't make it worse. There's no way

They could bring back your favorite guaranteed goal first time finesse shot from outside the box facing your own goal 😉
  • abcdefg123
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Fifa 20 will start off good then slowly deteriorate with each patch until it's seen as the worst fifa ever :( Same thing happens every year
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    @PeteB7977 - have a word
  • mway
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Every day I play I feel i have less control over the game. I don´t feel I deserve to win or lose. It´s just a sequence of bs in my favor or against.
  • limjitwe
    6739 posts Big Money Move
    What happened?
  • alvchong
    943 posts Professional
    mway wrote: »
    Every day I play I feel i have less control over the game. I don´t feel I deserve to win or lose. It´s just a sequence of bs in my favor or against.

agreed. i feel only have control over those colourful cards by arranging them to have full chemistry.
  • OZero
    4979 posts Big Money Move
    How can we play this nonsense this year? Seriously? I hate it. I hate it so much

Ask yourself
  • Markman007
    2650 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yea I’m taking a break after this edition. I think I’ll get my football fix from Football Manager instead. Lately I get more fun out of squad building than actually playing lol
  • Str8hii
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 7
    Fifa 15-16-17-18 had the same problem as 19 just less people were affected by it seems like after every edition more and more people get affected by input lag and sluggish game play
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    i really hate this game.
  • JWNYsg
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    it's a joke but so is my life. Good match
  • Dave2829
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's the inconsistency in the game that's got me this year n ai defending i can't stand
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 7
    Remove timed finishing gk movement la croqueta an el tornado what the hell is that never seen or heard of it ever what a load of crap this game is
  • Mattheos
    1352 posts Professional
    The A.I. defending, tackling, blocking combined with terrible ref's, broken collision system & wonky deflections make this the worst fifa I have ever played. Not even adding the blatant disrespect of the client base via lack of communication, Icon SBC's & pack weights.

• ITSSPENO
    1958 posts Fans' Favourite
    Next year they'll improve by removing user input completely, allowing us to just spectate the sheer randonmess
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    These things will be fixed next year and there will be new overpowered mechanics.
  • CharlieC
    6223 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    @PeteB7977 - have a word

underrated post :lol:
  • Gnomenclature
    2679 posts Fans' Favourite
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Next year they'll improve by removing user input completely, allowing us to just spectate the sheer randonmess

It will be like the "simulate match" option in manager lol.