For those that are saving packs

what3v3r
162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When do you plan to open them?

Comments

• NonFlyingDutchman
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was wondering that myself (although I didn’t save more than the packs from last week+this week). And, if I may add to your question: Will you take coins, tradeable packs or untradeables from DR rewards on Thursday?
  • Adam_MUFC
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm saving mine for EPL, maybe 25% for the first lot if I'm too desperate
  • hayhor1
    14220 posts Has That Special Something
    I suggest opening during the MC if you want to pack a tots. EA turns the weight up for it and then drops it for PL.
  • keronc
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    It depends on who the tots players are. If there are any players I wantin that set, I will probably open some of my packs.
  • Liamalone
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crap packs still be crap packs
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    hayhor1 wrote: »
    I suggest opening during the MC if you want to pack a tots. EA turns the weight up for it and then drops it for PL.

I'll probably open during MC.
  • BeastlyHusla
    2727 posts Fans' Favourite
    Save them for every friday
  • Markman007
    2651 posts Fans' Favourite
    Save them for every friday

I’ll prob do this. Was gonna save for Bundesliga or Serie A, but I’ll prob open whenever new TOTS squads are in packs.
  • joehuk
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure.

Part of me will want to pull trigger for community tots

Other part will want to save for EPL (coin value) if I did pack one.

No tots cards will intrest me other than Messi, luis Suarez but chances of getting those from saved packs would be 0.00000001%
  • RadamelFalcao9
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    When the best out of the TOTS are all in packs, so probably mid-june.
  • FifaProDK
    614 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Need to make a 87 rated team for the Bergkamp sbc. Pulling the trigger when i see the first blue in packs. Two weeks tradeable rewards.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    This Friday got over 90 packs to open watch me live Spidermonkeybpg23 on twitch 5pm pacific time maybe I pack crap and you guys can save yourself the misery and open another day
  • cjonesdnb
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably just split them up depending on how lucky im feeling that week. However, what I am struggling with is deciding when do I open my ultimate pack I saved from the last time EA "gifted" us one. :/
  • regia5bg
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    what3v3r wrote: »

I'm just saving the 'best' packs as gold rare players and ultimate.

I'm opening all the other packs, as later players prices will be probably very low.

For untradables is obviously different (I always take them from DR) as you don't care about 'market value' as much as normal packs, I'll open them for BPL TOTS as I already have a BPL team.
  • DannySTFC
    1048 posts Professional
    When people say MC, are you referring to the fans vote on currently and being released on Friday?

Anyway, I’ll probably wait a further week presuming that’s when the PL will be, should have around 45 by then, not sure many of the players on the current fans vote will be worth packing as much.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    Any pack that has silvers I’ll do when championship league 1 is out. The pack weight on those was so high I basically got a tots every other pack last year. The rest I’ll save for EPL. Then use all the cards for upgrade packs
  • Hrhrh
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah epl for me. Not waiting till end of june
  • Batman442
    3767 posts National Call-Up
    Whichever team/league you are basing your team on you should open it when it's released. I'm saving up some for EPL then after they are out of packs I will save for the ultimate tots which is the last tots to be released I think
  • starfox1284
    1580 posts Play-Off Hero
    MC TOTS would give you the best chance to pack TOTS players if you ask me which is why I'll open all of my packs.
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    regia5bg wrote: »
    what3v3r wrote: »

I'm just saving the 'best' packs as gold rare players and ultimate.

I'm opening all the other packs, as later players prices will be probably very low.

For untradables is obviously different (I always take them from DR) as you don't care about 'market value' as much as normal packs, I'll open them for BPL TOTS as I already have a BPL team.

How does it work ?with untradables ?if i open them on tots .. do you still have a chance of getting a tots untradable card ? Or
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Don’t know why ya would wait, I saved up until last week, 10 100k packs and 10 125k packs, best player was 87 Fernandinho haha
  • Gaz41S
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have 72 atm. I'm unsure which league to open them too as i want a build a team around them. I'm thinking dutch league.
  • Gnomenclature
    2686 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are tots cards like totw? Do they take the regular versions out of packs?
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Are tots cards like totw? Do they take the regular versions out of packs?

Ye!
  • Humblez
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is there any way to tell if the save packs are tradeable or untradeable? They all mixed together and i cant find a way to differentiate
  • CeeQue
    10823 posts Has That Special Something
    When ever the 1st double league TOTS drops.
  • FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Saving for EPL and will get nothing.
  • zago33
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What is MC?
    I wait till serie a tots
  • Dazzler179
    1146 posts Professional
    EPL for me, hoping for a Man City player. Hopefully they do a guaranteed untradable TOTS every week again.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'll open them all except for my 100k pack and 2 of my 50k packs in MC.
    I'll open the two 50k packs and div rivals rewards in Prem TOTS and save the 100k pack till Futties!