The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• IAIK7
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    why CL cards went up so much?

did they drop premium CL Sbc?

Only certain ones have risen. And no, there is no Premium UCL SBC atm.
  • madwullie
    4163 posts National Call-Up
    Had 10 depay listed at 20k. Thought that was quite ambitious but was happy to have them listed while waiting for an sbc to drop. Gutted
  • mindm4ster
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    why CL cards went up so much?

did they drop premium CL Sbc?

Which ones? +50k card or sbc relevant sub 50k cards? Or weekly objectives relevant cards ?

all of them ? idk

Depay went 25k up because of weekly ? jeez
  • IAIK7
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    madwullie wrote: »
    Had 10 depay listed at 20k. Thought that was quite ambitious but was happy to have them listed while waiting for an sbc to drop. Gutted

Just one of those things no-one could have predicted.
  • Futfanatic
    12552 posts Has That Special Something
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    I remember when people used to make suggestions in this thread instead of coming here to brag.

We used to collectively brag after making bank together

Do you mean me ? Not being offended or something, but a lot of suggestions have been made over the last few days. One from me with the +50 in value ucl cards, on which I am showing the results. Easy 20-30k per card.
    The suggestion of @KRANG00 was pretty good, too with the e-championship sbc. He made about 300k or something.
    Another suggestion of him with ucl premium sbc which although has not yet been payed off, still is good regarding the next week.

So honestly I don't understand your post.

Edit. Here another few blue cards
    35672794ha.jpg

No not singling out anyone dude but you clearly love a little brag post :D

Remember when i came in here bragging with 10M coins after a month of fifa 19? Good times. The hate I used to get 😂
  • mindm4ster
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I remember when people used to make suggestions in this thread instead of coming here to brag.

Do you mean me ? Not being offended or something, but a lot of suggestions have been made over the last few days. One from me with the +50 in value ucl cards, on which I am showing the results. Easy 20-30k per card.
    The suggestion of @KRANG00 was pretty good, too with the e-championship sbc. He made about 300k or something.
    Another suggestion of him with ucl premium sbc which although has not yet been payed off, still is good regarding the next week.

35672794ha.jpg

Remember when i came in here bragging with 10M coins after a month of fifa 19? Good times. The hate I used to get 😂

How the fak did you make 10mills after just one month ?
    Surely you bought some FP at the beginning
  • Futfanatic

35672794ha.jpg

How the fak did you make 10mills after just one month ?
    Surely you bought some FP at the beginning

Sigh no...I’m that good mate
  • Futfanatic
    I wanted to kick start with 12k fifa points btw but I packed Van Dijk during web app release and decided I didn’t need to
  • Cbn
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I wanted to kick start with 12k fifa points btw but I packed Van Dijk during web app release and decided I didn’t need to

Ofcourse you did :D
  • mindm4ster

wtf -were you glued to WebApp 24/7 :lol:

how is that even possible
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect

wtf -were you glued to WebApp 24/7 :lol:

how is that even possible

Intriguing :))
  • mufcscott__
    508 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bought almost 10 TIF Lala’s for under 110k, expecting him to go back up to 130k+ in the coming days (PS4) well I hope anyway.. :#
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up

35672794ha.jpg

Yea this threads always entertaining.

Sarcasm never goes down well
  • madwullie
    Just about offloaded all my 84IFs at about 8-9k profit each, almost all my blues at decent profit (the ones that aren't selling I'm just going to keep rather than sell at a loss.) Just have too many annoying bloody bentekes to get rid of now, will only be making 1k or so on each of them. Lesson learned with him 😡
  • zoltaroman
    73 posts Park Captain
    Just about offloaded all my 84IFs at about 8-9k profit each, almost all my blues at decent profit (the ones that aren't selling I'm just going to keep rather than sell at a loss.) Just have too many annoying bloody bentekes to get rid of now, will only be making 1k or so on each of them. Lesson learned with him 😡

Should we be selling those 83-84 UCLs now?
  • madwullie
    zoltaroman wrote: »

I'd take bakudu76's lead over mine, but I'm worried they're going to drop. I'm selling in profit or holding. Could be a big mistake but I don't have that many. My thinking is there'll be an opportunity tomorrow to.stock up but I could easily be wrong
  • zoltaroman
    73 posts Park Captain

I'd take bakudu76's lead over mine, but I'm worried they're going to drop. I'm selling in profit or holding. Could be a big mistake but I don't have that many. My thinking is there'll be an opportunity tomorrow to.stock up but I could easily be wrong

Yeah, i just wanna hold them just incase of a UCL sbc later in the week maybe, i'm holding lots of them, i'm taking a huge risk tho.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yeah, i just wanna hold them just incase of a UCL sbc later in the week maybe, i'm holding lots of them, i'm taking a huge risk tho.

Im holding now about 300 of them ,83-84-85, i have a feeling they will screw us over ...
  • what3v3r
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I was happy with the profits and sold mine
  • Bakudu76
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @madwullie did it the smart way.
    You know its only profit if it's a done deal and the players got sold. If you're happy with your profits I recommend selling. Never let the fomo on profits make you to greedy. You never know what ea has planned for this week. Especially regarding the start of tots.
    But otherwise its huge risk/reward game if the premium SBC comes out again and it could make those sbc relevant cards skyrocket. This would also fit into the ongoing strategy of ea in cleaning out our clubs now, for tots and tots relevant sbc, which would boost pack sales.

Tl,dr . Huge risk, huge reward.
    If in profit, safest way to go is selling now. If you're a gambler and can take a loss, more likely keep
  • zoltaroman
    73 posts Park Captain
    hmmm, so if EA are trying to rinse out our clubs then it makes perfect sense for them to release the UCL sbc, and thus would make these ucl cards skyrocket therefor rinsing more coins and cards, hmmmmm.

I wonder....
  • Kvkortrijk19
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hmmm, so if EA are trying to rinse out our clubs then it makes perfect sense for them to release the UCL sbc, and thus would make these ucl cards skyrocket therefor rinsing more coins and cards, hmmmmm.

I wonder....

I will take the risk , its going to be everything or nothing😎
  • zoltaroman
    73 posts Park Captain

I wonder....

Yep same, i risk loosing 500k or making 2.5 mil, **** it, got enough for TOTS anyway, good luck to all.
  • Cbn
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect

I wonder....

Yep same, i risk loosing 500k or making 2.5 mil, **** it, got enough for TOTS anyway, good luck to all.

Same here
  • madwullie
    Fwiw I reckon a premium sbc is more likely than not. It would follow the pattern of the last round iirc. I have 2.5mil and a god squad though, so don't see the need to risk everything this time round. But i can see it happening 👍🏼
  • FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is there really risk to lose much anyway? SBCs keep on coming..
  • zoltaroman
    73 posts Park Captain
    Well, my journey into investing started 3 weeks ago, with only 200k, invested all and sold my team 2 weeks ago, ended up with 1 milm invested that and ended up with 3mil, invested about 1 mil making another 1 mil, so 4 mil all up, invested 500k in UCL cards now, i will either end up with 3.5 mil OR 6 mil, not stressed what way it goes, but i can tell you one thing tho, this Wednesday when they announce TOTS there will be ALOT of panic and few smart people that will profit bigtime :smile:
  • KRANG00
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve sold my higher rated blues for profit, got about 30 85’s left that I paid 12k for and I’m keeping those.
  • Futfanatic
    KRANG00 wrote: »
    I’ve sold my higher rated blues for profit, got about 30 85’s left that I paid 12k for and I’m keeping those.

85 rated blues for 12k? You'de be crazy not to gamble on those, they'll explode with a premium ucl sbc.
  • Bakudu76
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KRANG00 wrote: »

85 rated blues for 12k? You'de be crazy not to gamble on those, they'll explode with a premium ucl sbc.

Wiseguy being wise