MDAqb59.png
    4hVK9z6.png
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    nhXBvaM.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    OMG... football has no memory. Poor Okariz... ;) :D

I am particularly surprised about the scoring production of Bardhi. I would have never thought he would score so many goals. Player of the season for me.
  • LAboog4
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only a matter of time before Okariz is sacked from wherever he lands next... Jk!

If PSG are counting on Torreira as their savior, they are in trouble. Decent player but not a star that will turn a club around IMO.
  • JoshDFC
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    The title is secure and there are still fourteen games to play I feel some of the top teams in Europe are reading for Thierry in the summer
  • Ashy
    9909 posts League Winner
    Ndombele to Arsenal is a big wish of mine but losing Torreria to PSG hurts, he will improve them a lot I think but not enough to challenge Monaco.
  • Virtual_K
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think the Bardhi, Martinez shootout may be the only contest left at this point. I'm confused, I thought Koldo was a success at Marseille. :confused: Another great performance by Henry's lads.
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    subpop wrote: »
    OMG... football has no memory. Poor Okariz... ;) :D

I am particularly surprised about the scoring production of Bardhi. I would have never thought he would score so many goals. Player of the season for me.
    LAboog4 wrote: »
    Only a matter of time before Okariz is sacked from wherever he lands next... Jk!

If PSG are counting on Torreira as their savior, they are in trouble. Decent player but not a star that will turn a club around IMO.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    The title is secure and there are still fourteen games to play I feel some of the top teams in Europe are reading for Thierry in the summer
    Ashy wrote: »
    Ndombele to Arsenal is a big wish of mine but losing Torreria to PSG hurts, he will improve them a lot I think but not enough to challenge Monaco.
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    I think the Bardhi, Martinez shootout may be the only contest left at this point. I'm confused, I thought Koldo was a success at Marseille. :confused: Another great performance by Henry's lads.

Bardhi has been amazing. I think it's because of the way the wings play and pass back to the center, allowing him to get in and score so much. The team does that a lot more than last season, where a lot of goals came from through balls to Martínez.

I think PSG's season is virtually over. Not really sure what happened, but it's really ridiculous considering the team has Benzema, Higuaín, Mbappé, Neymar, Vidal, Matuidi, Carvajal, and now Torreira.

News about Henry's future will come soon, but yeah the title is pretty much won at this point.

It's honestly been a little frustrating because I've been gradually increasing slider difficulty throughout the season. It's in a decent place right now, but really the quality and skill of the players is just too good, I think.
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    ZnRkZTg.png
    QhjYAGM.png
    LTHVMIi.png
    wENizdJ.png
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    b6cvSlX.png
    Emeax2B.png
    31Y4Mn7.png
    Hxag9cZ.png
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Crisis... Henry questioned maybe?

Seriously, poor Mboula scoring a useless hattrick. What a crazy game.
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    ZNH6vLw.png
    bqf4Jo7.png
    LTHVMIi.png
    WMPSIkr.png
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 6
    RMDhe95.png
    MdW1nlM.png
    qg5fXcQ.png
    X6jq5f5.png
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    SB9PZ2u.png
  • DB1512
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nothing to worry if your first loss of the league is only after 25 games, good luck with the Manchester City games!
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    DB1512 wrote: »
    Nothing to worry if your first loss of the league is only after 25 games, good luck with the Manchester City games!
    subpop wrote: »
    Crisis... Henry questioned maybe?

Seriously, poor Mboula scoring a useless hattrick. What a crazy game.

The game was ridiculous, but fun. That striker David Barry is actually a generated youth character with insane stats, so it sort of came out of nowhere.
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    tETQHnF.png
    M28LLDs.png
    LTHVMIi.png
    lyiIRHr.png
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gx5JbT7.png
    dXksmrc.png
    c14PvEc.png
  • ElMarcos
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The title in the Ligue 1 can’t go any other way, but in the CL you have a mountain to climb now.
  • Virtual_K
    1705 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manchester City is a beast. Good showing by Monaco, but Henry will need more to come away from the Etihad with a positive result.
  • LAboog4
    668 posts An Exciting Prospect
    3 away goals will be tough to overcome but at least you scored 2. If the defense improves in the second leg you have a good chance to pull it off.
  • DB1512
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scoring at least two goals at the Etihad Stadium will be tough but you showed you can score twice against City, it might be harder to prevent them from scoring.
  • JoshDFC
    2090 posts Fans' Favourite
    We have seen some extraordinary comebacks this season I feel Monaco have the ability to get the result against City and qualify for the next stage
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    XIwRGxJ.png
    qT7rY2D.png
    LTHVMIi.png
    T8otAqf.png
  • WestardLord
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    blIqfEL.png
    Ze08YSG.png
    xMi5itU.png
    jmapzTz.png