EA Servers down again?!

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    4017 posts National Call-Up
    SinkXI wrote: »
    I feel for all the people who cannot play on a septic day, such as Friday.

For all the people who leave their games until Sunday for easier matches though; you deserve it.

I leave my games till Sunday because the gameplay is slightly better - less overload I think... Could be in my head though... there are no easy games in weekend league for me though.

I find the opposite. Sunday morning is okay but usually the worst gameplay is lunchtime onwards. Borderline unplayable. I usually ply 5-10 on Friday then 10-20 on sat then whatever else on the Sunday. Currently 8:2 😂 luckily free tomorrow night after work to get at least g3

I generally stay away from weekend league all together... I struggle to get silver 1 so it's usually not worth it for me. However, I always play about 20 Dr games over the weekend because all the try hards are in wl. Last weekend, I went from d5 to d3 without a single loss lol. Also, the Dr servers are way smoother for me when wl is going on.
  • SinkXI
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    edited May 5

For all the people who leave their games until Sunday for easier matches though; you deserve it.

I leave my games till Sunday because the gameplay is slightly better - less overload I think... Could be in my head though... there are no easy games in weekend league for me though.

I find the opposite. Sunday morning is okay but usually the worst gameplay is lunchtime onwards. Borderline unplayable. I usually ply 5-10 on Friday then 10-20 on sat then whatever else on the Sunday. Currently 8:2 😂 luckily free tomorrow night after work to get at least g3

I generally stay away from weekend league all together... I struggle to get silver 1 so it's usually not worth it for me. However, I always play about 20 Dr games over the weekend because all the try hards are in wl. Last weekend, I went from d5 to d3 without a single loss lol. Also, the Dr servers are way smoother for me when wl is going on.

That’s amazing man! I’m in d1 since they changed the divisions up (used to be 3) and every single game is like there is life is on the line lol I read a comment saying DR was less sweaty/better gameplay during the weekend so I managed to get all the weekly objectives done yesterday and it was a much more enjoyable experience than through the week! My last 3/4 weeks rewards from champs have been pathetic (g1/g2) so You aren’t missing out on much 😀
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good thing I don't give a **** about WL, this servers would drive me nuts.
    My 2000 points are on hold for a few months now, and it's so peaceful now!

Most guys all play the same, and WL is so boring, everyone doing every dirty trick on the book just to get the win, no joy at all for the game.
  • Ecr8on
    1478 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 5
    People are far more sweaty in Div 1/2 Rivals than in weekend league. I can’t stand playing rivals
  • Dijkstra
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    People are far more sweaty in Div 1/2 Rivals than in weekend league. I can’t stand playing rivals

Div 1 on PC could be the worst. I play against the same set of players every day. Btw, the set size is like 5 or 6.
  • Ishibum
    13013 posts Has That Special Something
    I have 9 games left and happy enough on gold 3. More interested in getting on and doing the Dutch weekly objective (would still shoot for gold 2 to get the Rivals points up as well).

Surely they can't extend the WL any further though? At this rate, just make it a weekly competition :lol:
  • Gnomenclature
    4017 posts National Call-Up

That’s amazing man! I’m in d1 since they changed the divisions up (used to be 3) and every single game is like there is life is on the line lol I read a comment saying DR was less sweaty/better gameplay during the weekend so I managed to get all the weekly objectives done yesterday and it was a much more enjoyable experience than through the week! My last 3/4 weeks rewards from champs have been pathetic (g1/g2) so You aren’t missing out on much 😀

I hear that. I don't take Dr too seriously, if a player la croquetas from kickoff to goal and performs a el tornado I just quit the match...

I want to play football - not Disney on ice cirque soiel bullsh** lol. I manual defend so these types of players are a nightmare for me - I give away so many penalties to these ****.
  • Gainzy
    1084 posts Professional
    Ishibum wrote: »
    I have 9 games left and happy enough on gold 3. More interested in getting on and doing the Dutch weekly objective (would still shoot for gold 2 to get the Rivals points up as well).

Surely they can't extend the WL any further though? At this rate, just make it a weekly competition :lol:

It should be a weekly competition anyway.
  • Crazymundo
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’m in.....don’t know for how long.....from the uk
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    the way my life now is with work I dont have that much time during the week to play the game... can only really play at the weekend... with the addition of a prize of completing all weekly objectives I was up for that, plus being away at the end of the month i need to maximise my fut swaps as I want the two informs for sbc fodder
  • Crazymundo
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Transfer list is 1 million in size....
  • Brownian_Motion
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still down here where we make chocolate and watches
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    362 posts Sunday League Hero

And here, where we eat whales and drink oil.
  • mindm4ster
    4971 posts Big Money Move
    are they gonna extend it for another 24h? :lol:
  • Futfanatic
    13970 posts Has That Special Something
    Damn I got back in but lost it
  • JohnDoe
    11310 posts Has That Special Something
    Ishibum wrote: »

Have any of the EA regulars recognized this issue, even?
  • SinkXI
    902 posts Semi-Pro

My uncle in Basel sent me a video of the snow today , perfect weather to stay in and play fi..... never mind 🤣
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Even we will be back today im scared to start match. I have 5 games left and all are important dont want to be disconnected in the middle
  • Saekerhett
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Loading op GTA 5 right now. Quality miles better.
  • TheTormentor07
    1240 posts Professional
    Origin is back online, loaded fifa but apparently at 41 I'm too young to play online :D:D you just couldn't make this up with EA.
  • Brownian_Motion
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 5

My uncle in Basel sent me a video of the snow today , perfect weather to stay in and play fi..... never mind 🤣

We were spared here in Geneva. The lake acts as a big thermal bath.
  • bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    They need to extend the Weekly Objectives. No chance I have time to do those during the week. Especially with Man City playing tomorrow and Champions League Tues/Weds!
  • Orangehillrecords
    58 posts Park Captain
    4.15 pm here in Canada and can’t log in either, kinda feeling disrespected now, where else in the universe a company can put out a product that only work sometimes, I’m old school maybe but this ain’t right
  • AS1993
    8 posts Ball Boy
    From Greece too we cannot connect....
  • NathW90
    367 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 5
    EA are an absolute, 100%, complete and utter disgrace and an embarrassment to the industry.

These pieces of **** rinse us for BILLIONS every year, and they won't even invest in their online infrastructure to the point where it's even semi passable.

Absolute scum.
  • TeamMushroom
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Companion app up in Australia but can’t log on to FUT yet
  • Safehands84
    3820 posts National Call-Up
    My two main times I get to play are Friday night, and Sunday night as family go to bed early to get ready for Monday. Manged to play 8 games in WL
  • HS
    1764 posts Fans' Favourite
    Back up yet? Was going to play for an hour or so
  • holdenwait
    58112 posts National Treasure
    matchmaking disabled....
  • Stormnl
    86 posts Park Captain
    edited May 5
    Its up for me

Edit: but i can't play fut.