The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• QceCapo
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    QceCapo wrote: »
    Chubbs wrote: »
    FUT_CPFC wrote: »
    Oh man, what happened in here, it’s so quiet! Having said I wouldn’t buy FIFA19, it was 60% off last month so picked up the £90 version for £30. Unfortunately missed out on Ibra, Rooney, Howard & Schweinsteiger SBC’s, but managed to pull a credible first owner team together....

fHmwRhx.jpg

Anyone else rocking MLS hybrids? How does your defence look as mine definitely needs upgrading 😂

Thats a nice start for only 6 weeks! Mine is most definitely not a MLS Hybrid but absolutely love Bradley and Ibra. Two of the best players Ive used in any FIFA.

7e3ce0eeff9fca70c9bf1adef7fdad63.png

My current squad:

2z7qw3t.jpg

Howard I have a love/hate relationship with. Wont save a thing for two or three straight games, I go into a game thinking I will give him one last chance and he keeps a clean sheet on mad shots.

Stuck with Alessandrini I see.....I was done with Vela but he has scored a brace in my last 3 matches so he will stick around a bit more.....I miss my long crosses from drini though

I tried to get on with vela but the weak foot let me down a bit. Usually I can shift it onto his left but people expect it. Like playing with robben. Romain gets the job done.

He sure does....now I miss him. He had something crazy like 41 assists in 90 games for me.....
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1171 posts Professional
    Oh man, what happened in here, it’s so quiet! Having said I wouldn’t buy FIFA19, it was 60% off last month so picked up the £90 version for £30. Unfortunately missed out on Ibra, Rooney, Howard & Schweinsteiger SBC’s, but managed to pull a credible first owner team together....

fHmwRhx.jpg

Anyone else rocking MLS hybrids? How does your defence look as mine definitely needs upgrading 😂

Thats a nice start for only 6 weeks! Mine is most definitely not a MLS Hybrid but absolutely love Bradley and Ibra. Two of the best players Ive used in any FIFA.

My current squad:

2z7qw3t.jpg

Howard I have a love/hate relationship with. Wont save a thing for two or three straight games, I go into a game thinking I will give him one last chance and he keeps a clean sheet on mad shots.

Stuck with Alessandrini I see.....I was done with Vela but he has scored a brace in my last 3 matches so he will stick around a bit more.....I miss my long crosses from drini though

I tried to get on with vela but the weak foot let me down a bit. Usually I can shift it onto his left but people expect it. Like playing with robben. Romain gets the job done.

He sure does....now I miss him. He had something crazy like 41 assists in 90 games for me.....

Having ale made me feel comfortable dropping best into Eusebio. Crazy right?
  • Juked By Neymar
    3456 posts National Call-Up
    What chem style have you guys been using on Weah? Using him at LCAM in a 4231 right now..
  • QceCapo
    What chem style have you guys been using on Weah? Using him at LCAM in a 4231 right now..

He got lost in the shuffle. A lot of good striker options out there.

fHmwRhx.jpg

My current squad:

2z7qw3t.jpg

I mean I probably won't see either of them so enjoy them both fam lol
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move

fHmwRhx.jpg

My current squad:

2z7qw3t.jpg

Very. You could get a free icon Sunday night if you have all the the FUT Swap cards from this month. I never would have sacrificed someone of that value.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1171 posts Professional

fHmwRhx.jpg

My current squad:

2z7qw3t.jpg

Very. You could get a free icon Sunday night if you have all the the FUT Swap cards from this month. I never would have sacrificed someone of that value.

I missed one of the swap objectives. Was going to replace best with PIM figo anyway. Used him several times in draft and liked him much more. I think it was the workrates. Been repeatedly grinding the pro league and saudi sbcs and now only three squads away from figo
  • RayS
    31046 posts National Team Captain
    Weah, that's dirty!

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-1.gif
  • FUT_CPFC
    1014 posts Professional

fHmwRhx.jpg

fHmwRhx.jpg

My current squad:

2z7qw3t.jpg

Oh man I wish I’d done that Yedlin, think he expired just after I bought the game so didn’t have the coins. Using dynamic tactics, I’ve gone with a back line of TPOTY Aarons, Varane, FB Hernandez, Marcelo & Courtois, definitely nice having an MLS/icon front end with a decent backline!
  • IAmLikingFlame
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    To anyone interested in writing about the MLS, DM me. Great opportunity for aspiring sports writers as a 200K-view sports website is looking to expand into soccer/world football.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1171 posts Professional
    Both La clubs played five game
    Lafc 3-1-1
    Lag 4-1-0
    Vela 5 goals 2 assists
    Ibra 5 goals 1 assist

Who wins potm?
  • RayS
    Both La clubs played five game
    Lafc 3-1-1
    Lag 4-1-0
    Vela 5 goals 2 assists
    Ibra 5 goals 1 assist

Who wins potm?

I'm feeling a Zlatan
  • SuperSonicSean
    I'm hoping Vela wins it again because a POTM Zlatan is useless with his FB card out.

Also, it has been announced that MLS All Stars are playing Atletico Madrid this year. Hopefully we make a good impression on Griezmann, who has already expressed interest in the league previously.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1171 posts Professional
    I'm hoping Vela wins it again because a POTM Zlatan is useless with his FB card out.

Also, it has been announced that MLS All Stars are playing Atletico Madrid this year. Hopefully we make a good impression on Griezmann, who has already expressed interest in the league previously.

A 2potm vela would have sick stats but that weak foot is just 🤢
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1171 posts Professional
    Maybe they pull a fast one amd we get walker zimmerman... no? Thought I would try
  • RayS
    Maybe they pull a fast one amd we get walker zimmerman... no? Thought I would try

In our dreams
  • dratsum401
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special

TOTS starting next week. Ibra, Piatti and Long are in the community vote.
  • RayS
    dratsum401 wrote: »

Aaron Long?? ReallY? wowa... would be incredible to have a MLS TOTS CB!

but you know what htis means... likely no MLS AS again
  • QceCapo
    Give us our Long!!!
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1171 posts Professional
    RayS wrote: »
    dratsum401 wrote: »

Aaron Long?? ReallY? wowa... would be incredible to have a MLS TOTS CB!

but you know what htis means... likely no MLS AS again

Would have been nice to see tyler adams on this list. He played phenomenal for nyrb last year and went from strentgh to strength in the bundesliga. That card would be OP af
  • dratsum401
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah, I'm confused by the long pick, but wouldn't count out AS yet since this is general TOTS and not ROTW. Also with now world cup or big International events this summer EA would most likely put out more TOTS to fill the void in content.
  • RayS
    @Chubbs pls activate the hoards of Atlanta fans to flood the MC TOTS Voting like they do for MLS AS
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1171 posts Professional
    edited May 2019
    With summer tournaments maybe we will get some gold cup cards a la festival of fut from last year
    Post edited by AngryFUTplayer on
  • SuperSonicSean
    MLS all Stars are still coming. This is only for players who never received an IF, but played well.

With no world cup to worry about, surely EA won't miss one last big opportunity to sell packs prior to FIFA 20 coming out.
  • A Very Pretty Man
    1711 posts Play-Off Hero
    Long is a pleasant surprise and totally deserves it
  • SuperSonicSean
    Pulisic starting at RB for Dortmund today. I didn't know Jurgen was their manager lol.
  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    whats your shout on this months MLS POTM? hoping for pozuelo. rossi also had some good performances. defenders would be nice too haha
  • Chubbs
    14520 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 2019
    The Wiz uniforms are absolutely fantastic. Would love to see more retro jerseys.

And then they didn't even wear them lmao. Played myself.
  • hellodee
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Maybe we can get Lima, Wooten and Long special card this week
  • Chubbs
    14520 posts Has That Special Something
    Great midweek game tonight. ATL v TOR.

That's being said, what a shocker another week with no TOTW. They really dont want me to sign back into fifa this year.
  • RayS
    Freidel fired. Not exactly a surprise with the way things have gone ever since he came into the league.

I guess this must be the week to fire your coach! Who's next??