3 goals with dutch in 3 DR wins

13
Jeyj38
1056 posts Professional
edited May 5
I achieved all the objectives but this one. Its driving me crazy. Been trying out all morning. I actually broke a controller's joystick lol. Unless you have Depay or Dutch icons its the worst objectif ever for me.

Bought a 81 rated dutch striker IF, must have lost 8 games out of 10. Been relegated from div 2 that I reached for the first time last week.

Its a single new player in my squad but it ruins everything. I still have all week to complete it but it should be over by now. Dont know whats going on really. Every game is a pain. Cant score to save my life, so scoring with the dutchman and win the game... lool

Comments

  • JURITO1000
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Buy if weghorst and spam crosses all match like this noob against me . You dont need to know build up your play. Just lob pass and cross again and again and again.....and again.

    https://streamable.com/q31gz

  • Raider
    3321 posts National Call-Up
    untradable depay was my guy
  • AdamH
    804 posts Semi-Pro
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    I achieved all the objectives but this one. Its driving me crazy. Been trying out all morning. I actually broke a controller's joystick lol. Unless you have Depay or Dutch icons its the worst objectif ever for me.

    Bought a 81 rated dutch striker IF, must have lost 8 games out of 10. Been relegated from div 2 that I reached for the first time last week.

    Its a single new player in my squad but it ruins everything. I still have all week to complete it but it should be over by now. Dont know whats going on really. Every game is a pain. Cant score to save my life, so scoring with the dutchman and win the game... lool

    Just spend 16k on Cruyffs loan?
  • Jeyj38
    1056 posts Professional
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Buy if weghorst and spam crosses all match like this noob against me . You dont need to know build up your play. Just lob pass and cross again and again and again.....and again.

    https://streamable.com/q31gz

    4?! No way... this game is nothing but exploits...

    Plus its boring facing people that arent doing the objective. How this **** dutchman supposed to beat a PIM defense and GK??
  • 3MenandaBebe
    1478 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cruyff loan and it’s super easy
  • Jeyj38
    1056 posts Professional
    edited May 5
    AdamH wrote: »
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    I achieved all the objectives but this one. Its driving me crazy. Been trying out all morning. I actually broke a controller's joystick lol. Unless you have Depay or Dutch icons its the worst objectif ever for me.

    Bought a 81 rated dutch striker IF, must have lost 8 games out of 10. Been relegated from div 2 that I reached for the first time last week.

    Its a single new player in my squad but it ruins everything. I still have all week to complete it but it should be over by now. Dont know whats going on really. Every game is a pain. Cant score to save my life, so scoring with the dutchman and win the game... lool

    Just spend 16k on Cruyffs loan?

    Icon loans are only 16k???

    Anyway Im on the biggest losing streak ever. Makes no sense at all.
  • Wi1son73
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have FS Kluivert... 2 goals already, penalty and his usual cut in and top corner
    Though if it wasn’t for Kluivert i would opt for loan icon
  • Jeyj38
    1056 posts Professional
    edited May 5
    Wi1son73 wrote: »
    I have FS Kluivert... 2 goals already, penalty and his usual cut in and top corner
    Though if it wasn’t for Kluivert i would opt for loan icon

    You guys lucky to have those. This has been a nightmare really. Im giving up for today...
  • JURITO1000
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Buy if weghorst and spam crosses all match like this noob against me . You dont need to know build up your play. Just lob pass and cross again and again and again.....and again.

    https://streamable.com/q31gz

    4?! No way... this game is nothing but exploits...

    Plus its boring facing people that arent doing the objective. How this **** dutchman supposed to beat a PIM defense and GK??

    Sad thing is he was not doing the objective,it was in WL. What a idiot somebody must be to play this game like this. I swear on my life that in 90. Min he didnt made any other attack ,only lob pass on toty marcelo and cross on Weghorst.

    I will never understand how somebody can waste his time with this gameplay. Spend X hours to doing one thing over and over again just for pull in thursday some 84 rated red. Must be some 13 year kid because if its an adult i feel so sorry for him
  • Thunder001
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    I go all Dutch for this type of challenge to try and make it easier, but I don't think I scored in 10 games then won 3 in a row after subbing in CL de beek.
  • Vix14
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You can go for bas dost. He's cheap plus he's good in air so you might be able to get some goals.
  • Str8hii
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    Its easier if you do it with 2 strikers one quality and try to set up tap ins
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    83 posts Park Captain
    I just bought Depay and Dost then sold them for a profit once I was done.
  • spy
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had a red Depay from one of WL rewards that i used and was trying to get the goals with but 2 of them actually came from OTW Promes and base Seedorf that I got in futswap rewards
  • futballistic
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get loan Robben from the EAS catalogue
  • Stevie12
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    VVD + Corners 💚
  • mindm4ster
    4739 posts National Call-Up
    wel lit's obvious you gonna struggle with one dutch player

    use 2,3 in your squad
  • abcdefg123
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    I combined it with the Spurs Ajax objective, de Jong and Huntelaar got the goals
  • Greezyweezy101
    619 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just do PIM Cruyf
  • WarrenBarton
    6634 posts Big Money Move
    No need to cry, unless you’re allergic to Depay

  • Rossco160715
    1970 posts Fans' Favourite
    Denzel Dumfries managed my first two.

    Couldn’t score against and opted to bring on that Spurs striker Janssen who was dreadful but fluked a volley.
  • nicitel32
    1433 posts Play-Off Hero
    thanks for this ...i just found two depays in my club and insta sold for 10 k both...
  • Anarki301
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 5
    Had this guy in the club, did it in 4 matches, didn't even knew he's left footed in the first match, but also, I hardly ever play rivals, so i'm in div 3, that probably made it easier.

    Dutch.png
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Red 86 Depay & OTW Promes did the job (div1).
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1199 posts Professional
    Loan PIM Kluivert was godly for me!
    So good that I made a thread on whether I should buy him for keeps.
  • Mitul77
    181 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prime Gullit will make the job for me ;)
  • abcdefg123
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    Loan PIM Kluivert was godly for me!
    So good that I made a thread on whether I should buy him for keeps.

    If he was that good why did you need to make a thread for reassurance? MVB is probably better at that price
  • JWNYsg
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last month I finished 13/14. Gave up the Colombian one. So giving this up too
  • xFATAL
    4025 posts National Call-Up
    abcdefg123 wrote: »
    Loan PIM Kluivert was godly for me!
    So good that I made a thread on whether I should buy him for keeps.

    If he was that good why did you need to make a thread for reassurance? MVB is probably better at that price

    I have both and Kluivert is miles better. Putting MVB into Eusebio soon
  • Matt_Cornwall
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not back until Monday. Hoping FB huntelaar and otw promes can do the business
Sign In or Register to comment.