Your WL so far!

Comments

• Delboy13710
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    5-0 can finish all my games this weekend . Missus is out tonight and kids out tomorrow 🙂
    no excuses not to get e3 .
    After every loss I'm taking a 5 min break as I usually speed into the next game tilted up straight away . Which always results in B2B losses
  • MrMack08
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    9-5 so far
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    LMCarlo wrote: »
    9-4 currently. Will probably lose the next 10 and scrape gold 3 as usual.
    Finished gold 3 like every single weekend. Currently in division 1 with over 2000 skill rating but just can’t finish higher than gold 3. If I started 13-0 I’d lose the next 16 and win 1.

That's interesting. I'm around 2100 SR and I finish Elite 3 nearly every weekend
    It’s the same every single weekend. I needed 1 win from 6 games to get gold 2 and every team was worth at least 15 million with Pelé, Eusébio etc.
  • Tristan_Pecan
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    14-12. It's awful
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Finished gold 3 like every single weekend. Currently in division 1 with over 2000 skill rating but just can’t finish higher than gold 3. If I started 13-0 I’d lose the next 16 and win 1.

That's interesting. I'm around 2100 SR and I finish Elite 3 nearly every weekend

Im 2000 +- (i been long time 2100) and always 17-20 wins xD strange how different is for everybody on the same skill

Would be interesting to know your teams, guys - if they differ a lot maybe we can draw some conclusions from that?

Either that, or you just handle the “pressure” of weekend league very different. 😁
  • JURITO1000
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero

Im 2000 +- (i been long time 2100) and always 17-20 wins xD strange how different is for everybody on the same skill

Would be interesting to know your teams, guys - if they differ a lot maybe we can draw some conclusions from that?

Either that, or you just handle the “pressure” of weekend league very different. 😁

15dmhkh.jpg

Im playing now 433-5 (trying it). Before i played 4231.

Kluivert and Moore are new and first WL for them so we will see ,at the moment 10-1 but its normal. Im always like 14-2 and then cant win
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    361 posts Sunday League Hero

15dmhkh.jpg

Kluivert and Moore are new and first WL for them so we will see ,at the moment 10-1 but its normal. Im always like 14-2 and then cant win

Nice team - not sure about Moore though. He’s very short, isn’t he? Hope you won’t get murdered by Ibra this WL. (then again, only the goalies handle him on the front post).
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm same, I get to gold 3 and scrap it, last week I thought screw it go for gold 2 had 3 left needed 3 wins. Won first 2 lost the last one on total ****. Reminded me why I normally stop and I'm 8-2 currently. Here comes the pain... 14-10 I predict lol.
  • WarrenBarton
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    Painful weekend, my passing has been destroyed by delay, multiple shots off the post and losing games against rubbish teams that feel easy to do everything against but score.

Got to G3 and got 7 games left so hopefully I’m due a nice run to finish. But 2 weeks running the game has been a chore now.
  • JURITO1000
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 4

15dmhkh.jpg

Nice team - not sure about Moore though. He’s very short, isn’t he? Hope you won’t get murdered by Ibra this WL. (then again, only the goalies handle him on the front post).

I played with him rivals around 15 games and i was extremely suprised by him. Of course in air he is destroyed but on the ground he was unbelievable. Best positioning for cb which i saw,he cut so many angles for pass which i even didnt see and he is agile with amazing passing so dont give away a ball. Butl this is just after 15 games +- so i will see later. I had fb kompany before on this position and he was extremely strong but slow and clunky. Took forever to turn and he didnt catch pass because of it and Moore turn quickly and can catch it
  • Nessy
    1737 posts Fans' Favourite
    Had an absolute shocker yesterday.
    Started to chase wins when the gameplay was almost unplayable so that didn't. Turn out well for me. Should have just turned it off....

Normally get G2 but I honestly think if I salvage 14 wins I'd have done well.

The problem seems to be I'm dominating games and going 2 sometimes 3 up.... Then at 70 mins my team turns into paraplegics and I lose either with a 94th min goal or in extra time. Subs don't make a difference so there's not much I have been able to do.
  • Vezzo
    827 posts Semi-Pro
    When your Gullit hits bar 3 times and his 83 Balotelli hits first time screamer you know it is in the game.
  • o0OainavO0o
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    9-3, 2 close fair losses, but lost one of those to a Mexican (according to his profile and team badge choice) where he had griezman pires and son as his mid 3 in a 433 and they were pushing off and intercepting everything in midfield and in the box against my meunier Kante and petit, sometimes it just makes no sense at all, they are sprinting the entire game goal line to goal line and not even tired at the end of the match nonetheless all performing like gullit on roids.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    10647 posts Has That Special Something
    1-0. Just can't be bothered to play this game at all right now.
  • KinggHuss
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    18/3 so far so good
  • Lupri
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 4
    6-4 not a good start
    Using a low rated serie a team and untradable
  • Rossco160715
    2095 posts Fans' Favourite
    This game makes me seriously dislike French people.
  • Cbn
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Absolutely infuriating connection. Delay, cant pass, cant dribble, players are static and stuck on mud. Every weekend the same!
  • FinEverton
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This game makes me seriously dislike French people.

Any people. Didnt habe any problems in div1 today, but WL is just not working. 4 posts in one game and at least one post in every game. Defending sucks. Given up
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 4

I think my problem is I’m always busy so try and get my games all done in one session. Going to try and space them out next weekend and see how I get on
    vdCsc88
  • Aspas10
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    10-11. This weekend has been a mess. Started at 5-1, went to 6-10, sold players, bought Nesta and now at 10-11. 9 more games to play I suspect I'll end up at gold 2; as I have done the last 4 WL.

Everytime I've played the WL I have a spell where I can't win. Everything goes against me. I always finish strong though
  • maunokoivisto
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    10-9, this is my first WL, usually I dont have time at weekends. First 8 win was relatively easy, of course I lose few match ( I am jus a average player). After that it was tough, I managed to get few wins, mostly by luck. Opponents are tougher when you have for example 8 wins ? Or is it just luck ? What means that you can have special item in prizes ?
  • Gripbrah
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect

2250 skill rating and I've only finished E3 once in maybe 12 tries. Last weekend I barely made G1 haha
  • nexesstar
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    8-4.
  • JURITO1000
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finished today with 19-6 ,i will continue tomorrow.....2 loses made me really sick...one idiot did 20000 la croquetas in the match and another one was just spaming el tornado all game and scored 4 backpost headers

I dont understand how somebody can play like this. Spend X hours to so the same
    Thing over ans over again every match. Must be so fun every goal the same
  • SlickDaddy
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Delay has been shocking this weekend feel I can’t physically press players add on top the constant 45-90 m goals just awful 🤦‍♂️
  • Roobar
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Awful awful servers, gameplay is impossible and so is listing players on the AH, slowwwwww
  • HullCity1904
    1869 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is time wasting back? ive just played back to back against people passing it at the back at 2-1 with 40 mins to go...
  • mway
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    5-0

I´ll try now while EA is sleeping. :p
  • young_volki
    237 posts Sunday League Hero
    First 5 games, 4 won , 1 lost.
    After that the game decided to kick me in the balls multiple times.
    my last game for tonight was an absolute joke.
    Played against an all-gold-team with Mertens and Aguero upfront.
    half time score was 3-3 , i had 12 shots on target and he had 3. really. one kick off goal, other 2 were definetly not impossible for De Gea to save, but one shot went through his legs..
    So second half kicked off and nothing worked for me, players were sluggish and first touch almost every time bounced straight to my opponent etc.. Long story short- LOST 5-4 , never felt so held back. THANKS EAIDS