Zambo9 wrote: »
    I quit when the connection is ****

• joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up

• WarrenBarton
    7255 posts Big Money Move
    I tend not to quit on WL but will quit in rivals if the gameplay is unresponsive and I go behind
  • truegunn3r
    8605 posts Has That Special Something

Servers aside. If that option was included then it would have obviously won the vote. I am more talking about in a 1-1 match with a good server connection
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    Depends from lot of things. In Rivals i quit even in 0-0 when i feel that the game is against me-no foul called for me,my players doesnt move,lot of bad first touches ....everybody know what im talking about. And when im destroyed like 4-0 i quit aswell no point to waste my time,this game give me nothing

In WL its more complicated. Depend how much time i have,how many wins,connection,mood,opponent spaming la croqueta.....sometimes i leave at 2-0 down and sometimes doesnt even on 5-0 down
  • truegunn3r
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Depends from lot of things. In Rivals i quit even in 0-0 when i feel that the game is against me-no foul called for me,my players doesnt move,lot of bad first touches ....everybody know what im talking about. And when im destroyed like 4-0 i quit aswell no point to waste my time,this game give me nothing

In WL its more complicated. Depend how much time i have,how many wins,connection,mood,opponent spaming la croqueta.....sometimes i leave at 2-0 down and sometimes doesnt even on 5-0 down
    Try giving your opponent a goal before you quit at 0-0. I know it is difficult to mentally do that especially if you’re in rage but don’t forget it’s not your opponents fault that the servers are ****.
  • Empyrium7
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    few factors:
    1) Connection and delay
    2) the amount of BS in the game
    3) opponent playstyle (Spamming La croquetta and EL Tornado, first time shots, AI defending all match)

• truegunn3r
    edited May 4
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    few factors:
    1) Connection and delay
    3) opponent playstyle (Spamming La croquetta and EL Tornado, first time shots, AI defending all match)

If non of those factors were in play would you take a 8-0 defeat? If not then what option would you vote for?
  • Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    I can quit at 0-0 when I play against German and see obvious one sided delay
  • BasDostscp
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 4
    When i need to do the wins as fast as possible and do not have to much time to play
  • Empyrium7
    2760 posts Fans' Favourite
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    few factors:
    1) Connection and delay

If non of those factors were in play would you take a 8-0 defeat? If not then what option would you vote for?

if my opponent is not abusing any broken mechanic and battering me. I won't quit. I'll learn a thing or two from him.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    Only when doing a weekly objective that requires a win. Other than that I never rage quit.
  • RebelRob
    4997 posts Big Money Move
    I tend not to quit on WL but will quit in rivals if the gameplay is unresponsive and I go behind

• oneskyworld
    1025 posts Professional
    This is a biased poll. Redo it.
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’ll quit if I go under and I’m short on time in WL. Never quit rivals. Got kids, so only manage to squeeze in a few games after bed time - never all 30. And - I’m happy myself if opponent quit when I take the lead in weekend league, we both save some time. Happens a lot on sunday evenings (or, I guess, Monday’s taking EAs servers into consideration).
  • basdost_goat
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mostly when I am 2-0 up and suddenly my team decides to stop playing. Just not worth the stress.
  • El_Nino
    2836 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couldn’t give one answer, it changes depending on the game mode/Connection/my mood.
    In general it’s when they get a 3 goals advantage I leave.
  • truegunn3r
    edited May 4
    Only when doing a weekly objective that requires a win. Other than that I never rage quit.

I must admit, I do that too but only on online singles.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    I rubber band. Don’t like losing my dnf.
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    Literally never, take my beating like a man.
  • RadamelFalcao9
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quitting is for pu****
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    I’m a frequent visitor to Rage Quit City
  • FinEverton
    675 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If just the connections are good.. cant be better player, if wont get **** kicked time by time...
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Score line is irrelevant, I've played till the end of 7-0 and quit at 2-0, it's all down to if I'm enjoying the game and how much of a coq the opponent is.
  • DIXON THFC
    2472 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 4
    Honestly. My player records mean too much to me and I would be everything that I despise if I did.

Edit: quit that is Haha expected my answer on the post :joy:
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14137 posts Has That Special Something

Which is often then
  • oldboiler
    1979 posts Play-Off Hero
    Instantly quit if the opponent starts doing la croqueta from kick off. Not interested in playing fifa street
  • hammycfc
    557 posts Semi-Pro
    When someone pause at kickoff

• Boysie91
    8139 posts League Winner
    Even losing gives you points for Rivals so no point in quitting.