Your WL so far!

Comments

• starfox1284
    1776 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    Annnnd these weekly obj may have killed my time for WL. I really shoulda slept in!

Waited until I saw those Objs to see if I would have to time to do a full WL and finish the objs.....not gonna play WL with those stupid online singles games.
  • RayS
    25697 posts Player of the Year
    RayS wrote: »
    Annnnd these weekly obj may have killed my time for WL. I really shoulda slept in!

Waited until I saw those Objs to see if I would have to time to do a full WL and finish the objs.....not gonna play WL with those stupid online singles games.

haha yeah I shoulda done that too.
  • Noviembre17
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played 12 Games, worst wl ever. I never play at hype times but today i tried some and lag was crazy. It was pure nightmare.
  • DIXON THFC
    2483 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can't even navigate the menus it's that slow what the hell is going on.
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    9-2

Gameplay feels vile and majority of people are abusing La Croquettas and flick ups from the first minute.

Bring on FIFA 20
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited May 3
    10-1 . That loss was very close match but he deserved to win,was very good in defence.

But i must say that in general im sick of AI blocks and interceptions. I played with some nif gold teams and i could not score until 75-70. min. Too many ai blocks even when i beat the keeper then his defender cleared it 2 times from the line.

Edit: oh and post...post...crossbar...post...crossbar
  • JWNYsg
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    Lost my first 4 placement games
  • Gainzy
    1047 posts Professional
    Got home.from.work.at around 9pm. Haven't been able to play a single game so spanked all the coins I had saved up for tots on completing prime ronaldo. Whoops.
  • FijiBoy
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played a match and opponent scored 4 goals on rebounds 😡. Rage quit as I couldn't score. It's in the game
  • Ravel - 7
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    0-3 sick to death of the kick off goals players are standing in cement
  • DannySTFC
    1318 posts Professional
    8-2. Usually either stop at 14 or sometimes 17, best I ever got was 20 once. Now I’m 8-2 I’m just waiting for that run of form where it’s LLLL :)
  • WryLucky
    1740 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've lost 20 in a row.
  • IxToMxI
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    7-0, been really difficult this week, first five games are usually really easy so is the road to 10, then usually the god squads hit and it’s a grind to elite

Not having fun currently, 3 matches I’ve dominated and nearly lost, made drastic changes IG those matches to rescue the win.

Last game was 3-2, after ET. 29 shots 23 on target, opposition 3 shots 2 on target, 2 goals.

Granted though his second goal was a terrible throw from my keeper, Ferdinand missed the header then his player had an open net :D was just before half time in ET.

Felt so relieved with the equaliser at 117, then the winner in 120+1

He even messaged me saying it was the right result but he felt robbed still lmao
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    9-4 currently. Will probably lose the next 10 and scrape gold 3 as usual.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been playing well so far but haven’t been getting some of the wins I deserved... will try to keep a level head
  • Safehands84
    3531 posts National Call-Up
    Didn't manage to get any games in last night, kinda of screws me over as I play most of my games Friday and I'm working early Sunday and Monday so can't have late ones. I'll probably get to 6 wins this week and stop
  • WryLucky
    1740 posts Play-Off Hero
    And I've finished Silver 2 after finishing Gold 2/3 the entire game. I'm done.
  • DannySTFC
    1318 posts Professional
    As I said, 8-2 so waiting for the rush of losses to come, next game, hit the woodwork three times in the first 15 minutes then conceded, just Fifa things :D
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    24 shots to 3

Naturally lost 2-1.

Hitting the post is the new cool
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wish they would let Germans play each other.

Every time I match up against any German player it takes a few button presses to register passes. It’s beyond a joke now.
  • madwullie
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 4
    6-1. Can't complain. That defeat will hopefully keep my opponents at a level I can compete at. Wife's birthday today so I reckon it'll be tomorrow before I get a chance to play more. With the kids on holiday from school (again) on Monday fat chance I'll complete all 30 this week. Still at least I'll get to hang around with my lovely family 😐🙄
  • Tristan_Pecan
    422 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Replaced my high rated SBC heavy team with a NIF Serie A team and its the most fun I've had.
  • Cainy_1998
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well I played one yesterday morning and won it, I was planning on leaving the rest until tomorrow and Monday.
    Then I've just recieved a message off my brother (who is stopping at mine for the weekend) complaining how hard fifa is, phoned him to find out he's playing my wl games and lost 4 in a row 😥
  • Jovand1988
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    15 wins 2 losses 5 wins in 5 games since servers came up now wish I went bed last night before I took the two L's
    Wasnt fully awake but liked seeing my name world #1 even if it was for 3hours :o
  • LMCarlo
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LMCarlo wrote: »
    Finished gold 3 like every single weekend. Currently in division 1 with over 2000 skill rating but just can’t finish higher than gold 3. If I started 13-0 I’d lose the next 16 and win 1.

• D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    WryLucky wrote: »
    I've lost 20 in a row.

Looool I'm sorry but that's hilarious
  • TheTataGuy
    1183 posts Professional
    7-0 currently
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Finished gold 3 like every single weekend. Currently in division 1 with over 2000 skill rating but just can’t finish higher than gold 3. If I started 13-0 I’d lose the next 16 and win 1.

That's interesting. I'm around 2100 SR and I finish Elite 3 nearly every weekend
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    D Heleteli wrote: »

That's interesting. I'm around 2100 SR and I finish Elite 3 nearly every weekend

Im 2000 +- (i been long time 2100) and always 17-20 wins xD strange how different is for everybody on the same skill
  • TheTataGuy
    1183 posts Professional

Haha i also always stop at Gold 3, also a div 1 player, with around 2300 points i believe, always go like 10-0 or something like 10-2 and then the bull... happends, just play till Gold 3 and i am done