Gameplay disadvantage

Ybiza
278 posts Sunday League Hero
So I played a game in wl and it was okay I guess, not the best, but st least decent.

And then I play a game against mediocre team.
Button Delay was so bad, players not moving, player switching is broken, ball bouncing of my players even tho they got 90+ ball control.

Meanwhile opponent players run, pass, tackle like it’s nothing, his defenders intercepting like crazy, constantly pressing my back line.

Managed to get a win, but it was so tough playing in these conditions.

Game ended, I look at his username and it’s:

nkxoot.jpeg

Googled what it is, and guess what?

7tbswn9qs.jpeg

He is German. What a surprise, huh?
How is it fair, that someone who live close to Frankfurt servers get such an obvious Advantage gameplay wise.

I mean it’s not even secret nowadays, so many ppl who face Germans get ridicilously sluggish unresponsive gameplay with button delay.

EA, if you are so incompetent to fix it, just make futchamps peer to peer connection, not your dedicated server Trash. So it would be at least same for both sides.

Comments

  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fifa 19 for casuals is not about skill...connection and AI “luck” (i call it luck because of ban)
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Location has nothing to do with it. We all suffer from the same broken inconsistent gameplay. Why would you give EA an easy excuse by saying its location. It's their broken game code!! They need to stop being lazy and cheap, start investing in better infrastructure and coding.
  • Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 3
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    Location has nothing to do with it. We all suffer from the same broken inconsistent gameplay. Why would you give EA an easy excuse by saying its location. It's their broken game code!! They need to stop being lazy and cheap, start investing in better infrastructure and coding.

    Well tell me then, why am I getting worst one sided gameplay, when I face Germans?! When I play French/Spain/turkey/Saudi opponent’s it’s either bad or good for both sides.
  • Berlus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 3
    I'm from Germany and suffering terrible delay regularly. My connection is perfectly fine.
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 3
    Ybiza wrote: »
    So I played a game in wl and it was okay I guess, not the best, but st least decent.

    And then I play a game against mediocre team.
    Button Delay was so bad, players not moving, player switching is broken, ball bouncing of my players even tho they got 90+ ball control.

    Meanwhile opponent players run, pass, tackle like it’s nothing, his defenders intercepting like crazy, constantly pressing my back line.

    Managed to get a win, but it was so tough playing in these conditions.

    Game ended, I look at his username and it’s:

    nkxoot.jpeg

    Googled what it is, and guess what?

    7tbswn9qs.jpeg

    He is German. What a surprise, huh?
    How is it fair, that someone who live close to Frankfurt servers get such an obvious Advantage gameplay wise.

    I mean it’s not even secret nowadays, so many ppl who face Germans get ridicilously sluggish unresponsive gameplay with button delay.

    EA, if you are so incompetent to fix it, just make futchamps peer to peer connection, not your dedicated server Trash. So it would be at least same for both sides.

    1) get your facts straight. Austria is not Germany.
    1b) maybe use google translate before posting senseless stuff. That page you googled if from a real life womens amateur club. LOL.

    2) jeeez.. I know that guy.. I've played him last WL and I remember him because I then made some rage posts about the server issues directly after here i those forums which (rightfully) got me a 24h ban..

    3) I actually am from Austria. While it is not Germany I am like 500km away from the servers in Frankfurt (Germany ;-)) and gameplay, lag, delay and mussiness is horrible. It is an actual freak show. Especially against people from Russia
  • D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Ybiza wrote: »
    D Heleteli wrote: »
    Location has nothing to do with it. We all suffer from the same broken inconsistent gameplay. Why would you give EA an easy excuse by saying its location. It's their broken game code!! They need to stop being lazy and cheap, start investing in better infrastructure and coding.

    Well tell me then, why am I getting worst one sided gameplay, when I face Germans?! When I play French/Spain/turkey/Saudi opponent’s it’s either bad or good for both sides.

    You're making presumptions of what gameplay is like for your opponent. I doubt you can distinguish between your opponent getting bad gameplay or being better than you.

    I know several germans, some of whom are pros, that suffer from exactly the same gameplay issues I struggle with in the UK.
  • Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    bberger wrote: »
    Ybiza wrote: »
    So I played a game in wl and it was okay I guess, not the best, but st least decent.

    And then I play a game against mediocre team.
    Button Delay was so bad, players not moving, player switching is broken, ball bouncing of my players even tho they got 90+ ball control.

    Meanwhile opponent players run, pass, tackle like it’s nothing, his defenders intercepting like crazy, constantly pressing my back line.

    Managed to get a win, but it was so tough playing in these conditions.

    Game ended, I look at his username and it’s:

    nkxoot.jpeg

    Googled what it is, and guess what?

    7tbswn9qs.jpeg

    He is German. What a surprise, huh?
    How is it fair, that someone who live close to Frankfurt servers get such an obvious Advantage gameplay wise.

    I mean it’s not even secret nowadays, so many ppl who face Germans get ridicilously sluggish unresponsive gameplay with button delay.

    EA, if you are so incompetent to fix it, just make futchamps peer to peer connection, not your dedicated server Trash. So it would be at least same for both sides.

    1) get your facts straight. Austria is not Germany.
    1b) maybe use google translate before posting senseless stuff. That page you googled if from a real life womens amateur club. LOL.

    2) jeeez.. I know that guy.. I've played him last WL and I remember him because I then made some rage posts about the server issues directly after here i those forums which (rightfully) got me a 24h ban..

    lol this guy is probably getting a lot of rage messages
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ok so what this about servers location does somebody have a map or something to show were the servers in the world at or is it just one place??
  • Mutu10gol
    2589 posts Fans' Favourite
    not true
Sign In or Register to comment.