The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• Bigfootisblurry
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Sell or keep UCL 85’s? Risky to keep with a possible Tots announcement today and can’t see the premium sbc coming anymore..

It'll come next week IMO, second leg of the semis
  • KRANG00
    1630 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sell or keep UCL 85’s? Risky to keep with a possible Tots announcement today and can’t see the premium sbc coming anymore..

Keeping mine, think something will come sooner or later needing them. and backup plan is even if NIF rise because of a normal sbc it will naturally cause the same rating UCL's to rise with them.

Disclaimer : I'm also taking more risks because i don't care anymore but can't stop trading :D
  • Banckzy
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 3

Tots ain’t coming today, premium SBC next week
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KRANG00 wrote: »

Keeping mine, think something will come sooner or later needing them. and backup plan is even if NIF rise because of a normal sbc it will naturally cause the same rating UCL's to rise with them.

Disclaimer : I'm also taking more risks because i don't care anymore but can't stop trading :D

Same. Keeping mine too.
  • Bakudu76
    729 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also this got sold over night.
    Still have a few. Plan on keeping until Monday and whatever hasn't sold will get dumped. And then rebought on Tuesday.
    35665846sc.jpg

35665847vi.jpg
  • what3v3r
    124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    Still have a few. Plan on keeping until Monday and whatever hasn't sold will get dumped. And then rebought on Tuesday.
    35665846sc.jpg

35665847vi.jpg

How many coins do you make per week?
  • BecksRightPeg
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    Going to hold on to my blues. Could sell for 2-5k profit but feel like they might release a UCL premium sbc next week
  • Bakudu76
    edited May 3
    what3v3r wrote: »
    35665846sc.jpg

35665847vi.jpg

On average at least 1-1.5 million coins. Usually like 2million. Best has been something around 4 million. Depends mostly on luck.
  • Mjdtheman
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    35665846sc.jpg

35665847vi.jpg

On average at least 1-1.5 million coins. Usually like 2million. Best has been something around 4 million. Depends mostly on luck.

Well surly you have so many coins that you can have any team you want? Why are you still trading?
  • Bakudu76
    edited May 3
    Mjdtheman wrote: »
    35665846sc.jpg

35665847vi.jpg

Well surly you have so many coins that you can have any team you want? Why are you still trading?

When it comes to a Single Player, yes. But if it comes to a full team including the bench, I have one or two more month to go.

Edit. The risk has played off
    35669571ra.jpg
  • Mjdtheman
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    35665846sc.jpg

35665847vi.jpg

When it comes to a Single Player, yes. But if it comes to a full team including the bench, I have one or two more month to go.

Who else do you need
  • Kvkortrijk19
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I will be keeping my ucl blues , got about 350 ,83-84-85's, if the sbc not comes next week im soooo screwed😎🤣🤣
  • Bakudu76
    35665846sc.jpg

35665847vi.jpg

Who else do you need

Toty messi and neymar. Pim Dinho, Gullit, Vieira and Ronaldo.
  • what3v3r
    35665846sc.jpg

35665847vi.jpg

that is impressive. I trade with 4 million and make 400k on a normal week. With promos or ucl I can make 1 million. But my ROI is never bigger than 20 -25%. Which ammount do you usually trade/invest per week?
  • Mitul77
    181 posts Sunday League Hero
    what is going on with Jorge Molina special card ?
    it was 15k last two weeks and now I have immediately sold all 5 for 30 k ??
    why ?
  • IAIK7
    2932 posts National Call-Up
    When's the best time to sell my UCL Depay? Any help would be appreciated.
  • Kvkortrijk19
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    When's the best time to sell my UCL Depay? Any help would be appreciated.

When the ucl premium sbc comes out , he will go to 40-45k
  • Bakudu76
    Now those Blues Start to pay off.
    Sadly one even lost value due to the Valencia sbc but Who could see that coming? All in all a good investment
    35672167cb.jpg
  • Bakudu76
    edited May 4
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    I remember when people used to make suggestions in this thread instead of coming here to brag.

We used to collectively brag after making bank together

Do you mean me ? Not being offended or something, but a lot of suggestions have been made over the last few days. One from me with the +50 in value ucl cards, on which I am showing the results. Easy 20-30k per card.
    The suggestion of @KRANG00 was pretty good, too with the e-championship sbc. He made about 300k or something.
    Another suggestion of him with ucl premium sbc which although has not yet been payed off, still is good regarding the next week.

So honestly I don't understand your post.

Edit. Here another few blue cards
    35672794ha.jpg
  • what3v3r
    High rated IFs are up don't know why. I am selling all I bought last week
  • DeanoZoff
    4216 posts National Call-Up
    I remember when people used to make suggestions in this thread instead of coming here to brag.

Do you mean me ? Not being offended or something, but a lot of suggestions have been made over the last few days. One from me with the +50 in value ucl cards, on which I am showing the results. Easy 20-30k per card.
    The suggestion of @KRANG00 was pretty good, too with the e-championship sbc. He made about 300k or something.
    Another suggestion of him with ucl premium sbc which although has not yet been payed off, still is good regarding the next week.

35672794ha.jpg

No not singling out anyone dude but you clearly love a little brag post :D
  • what3v3r

35672794ha.jpg

I honestly have never seen his posts as bragging, but merely as examples of his way of trading. If you look beyond your idea that he is bragging you might get good information from what he posts, at least I did.
  • Tommygunn
    3124 posts National Call-Up

35672794ha.jpg

He has literally for a full week been telling folk to buy those blue cards and now showing the results. Don’t get the hate
  • zoltaroman
    56 posts Park Captain
    Message from Baku is clear really, if you havent at least invested in afew high rated UCL cards then it sucks.
  • tatadwader
    2316 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are the 88 and 89 players at peak value now? Gotta believe they gonna come crashing down hard one people start selling for tots

I would definitely sell before tots. They're so high right now.
  • Bakudu76
    madwullie wrote: »
    Yeah I've picked up a lot of blues between last night and tonight. Seemed to be a lot more deals than you would get from the normal nifs. Cards well under the BIN still there after a couple of minutes etc. I suppose they're a bit harder to search for.

Yes their volatility is crazy isn't it? You see a card for 150k next thing you know there are 5 people trying to get rid of theirs and the card plummets to 110k.
    And then crawls up again to 150k. Crazy right ?

Edit. Dybala ucl on xbox if anybody wants to know
    35674828is.jpg
    I don't like to quote myself but I wanted to include this because of dybala. ~70k profit from one card in 3-4 days.
    This also the last result post for this investment.
    I still have some if those cards left in my transferlist, but I think everyone has gotten it by now judging the brag comment and
    As we slowly come to the end of the weekend league and closer to tots. Those blues will se a huge drop, because everything is overbought and no tots yet in sight and there was no promo, leading to buyers confidence. Even the tiniest mention from EA could make the market plummet. Also we don't know what kind of sbc comes the next week. Some players could keep value, in regards of said SBC. But those high rated I traded with will drop again surely.
    I thing about dumping tomorrow and early Monday. And then investing again on Tuesday.
    I still think about going all in big time, but the risk is pretty high. Still haven't made up mind yet. And it will depend on what kind of further informations regarding tots we will get.
  • IAIK7
    2932 posts National Call-Up
    Got lucky with some of my UCL investments and the Dutch weekly objective coinciding with one another.
    I bought 32 UCL Depays for around 18k when people were undercutting. Just sold them all now. Probably could have got more but I didn't want to take any risks. Obviously I regret not buying more 😂

Screenshot-20190504-135700-Companion.jpg
  • mindm4ster
    4767 posts National Call-Up
    why CL cards went up so much?

did they drop premium CL Sbc?
  • Bakudu76
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    why CL cards went up so much?

did they drop premium CL Sbc?

Which ones? +50k card or sbc relevant sub 50k cards? Or weekly objectives relevant cards ?