I want my money back !!!!!!

i Spent $$$$$$$$$ on this years ultimate team as I wanted to get my fav past players and enjoy the game .... however WTF is this , the better the team the less chance you have of winning . This weekend has been the worst , I could not conduct with a ball and if I did my players loos it just like that . Opponents are lot faster and quicker then my players BTW my team rating is 93 . Van Basten keeps hitting post or missing 100% chances , my goalkeeper is no where to be found and my defenders are wondering around like lost donkeys.
My passing was so delayed that it’s not even funny.
I believe that I was robbed by EA and I want my money back , they can have this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ product .
I work hard for my money and when I spend it to enjoy the game if I get beat fair and square I will be the first to say well done but when the product that you invested in is broken I think I’m entitled to get my money back .
Thoughts?

Comments

• Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just kinda sounds like your opponents were better than u
  • Mate I have been playing this game since 1995 so please I’m no novice at fifa , but when you get hit with 2 sec button delay and unresponsive players and tactics you can not enjoy !!!!!! No I hope ea gives you free packs for you comment !
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reketic wrote: »
    Mate I have been playing this game since 1995 so please I’m no novice at fifa , but when you get hit with 2 sec button delay and unresponsive players and tactics you can not enjoy !!!!!! No I hope ea gives you free packs for you comment !

If your getting button delay and unresponsive players then it’s probably a server or internet issue I’d imagine. But if those are fine then it’s on u to beat rubbish teams with your 93 side
  • You obviously don’t get it mate even if my team was 99 there is no point they move like snails and pass like 57 bronze so please mate don’t post if you haven’t experienced this nonsense!
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    My teams 90. The only time my play is delayed or unresponsive is when there’s servers issues-usually peak times. When I play better players I’ll more often than not get beat. What is your usual finish in wl and what’s your division?
  • Rossi1000
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My teams 90. The only time my play is delayed or unresponsive is when there’s servers issues-usually peak times. When I play better players I’ll more often than not get beat. What is your usual finish in wl and what’s your division?

Peak time lol it’s a worldwide game with different time zones

Probably classic red latency gamer here who never sees bad connection as the opponent is trying level out colts ping lol
    The game engine is at its worst this year gameplay interference at all time high not sure how players are getting win steaks when the game is serving up two completely different half’s of football each game
  • Rossi1000
    We should all be reimbursed after buying what was sold as a new version of fifa by ea but what we brought was a broken version of fifa
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rossi1000 wrote: »

Peak time lol it’s a worldwide game with different time zones

Probably classic red latency gamer here who never sees bad connection as the opponent is trying level out colts ping lol
    The game engine is at its worst this year gameplay interference at all time high not sure how players are getting win steaks when the game is serving up two completely different half’s of football each game

I play at the same times each week-as it’s the only timeframe I’ll get. 2 of these times are early in the morning and 1 is several hours on a Friday afternoon. The game plays pretty fluid up till a point when it’s not early anymore, so I’m assuming more people are coming on (in Europe at least).
    That’s how I’m reading it anyhow. I don’t know much about servers or the internet, nor do I care to find out. As long as it works that’s good enough for me

Ps not sure what a ping is but mines 14 or 15. Hope this helps
  • Rossi1000
    The gameplay hasn’t been fluid for about a month regardless of connections
  • Nervous_Nick
    6910 posts Big Money Move
    Mate I have been playing this game since 1995 so please I’m no novice at fifa , but when you get hit with 2 sec button delay and unresponsive players and tactics you can not enjoy !!!!!! No I hope ea gives you free packs for you comment !

If you’ve been playing for 25 years, you should know by now that you must never ever spend a penny on FP.
  • Rossi1000

If you’ve been playing for 25 years, you should know by now that you must never ever spend a penny on FP.

Truth that from Nervous nick
  • Daveangel
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes I agree this fifa is the worst ever and I have played evryone of them I agree with the other comment don’t spend on it at least then u won’t feel as bad then wen gameplay is bad it feels like a bronze team sluggish can’t pass some of my friends are playing at 2 till 6 am uk time they get good gameplay then
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    Recently I have noticed delays in playing Squad Battles even. That should never happen...

It is a poorly coded game.
  • FifaVet
    67 posts Has Potential To Be Special

As if it matters who is the better one.
  • Nikasnakasnokas
    68 posts Park Captain

Troll 🙄
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero

Troll 🙄

For looking at it from a different perspective? Ok mate 👍🏻
  • Tzatziki78
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Oh ffs... You guys are the worst. EA fan boy alert
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tzatziki78 wrote: »

Was going to make a compelling argument but now I’m not gonna bother as its very possible you’re a moron, and I don’t like arguing with morons

• Tzatziki78
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Was going to make a compelling argument but now I’m not gonna bother as its very possible you’re a moron, and I don’t like arguing with morons

Oh Lord listen to Mr high and mighty here... Id Love to bet with anyone here that this fan boy is an EA employee.

There is no argument or debate EA fan boy. This game is shocking, even half the pros are quitting and cursing it all over YouTube....

• Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2019

Oh Lord listen to Mr high and mighty here... Id Love to bet with anyone here that this fan boy is an EA employee.

There is no argument or debate EA fan boy. This game is shocking, even half the pros are quitting and cursing it all over YouTube....

How much are u willing to bet and what’s your means of paying?

There are many issues with the game, not least the servers/connections. I could go on but what’s the point, it’s well documented on here.

If the games playing sluggish then knock it off and do something fun. Mines mostly ok (as I stated above) and when it’s ok it’s half decent despite some extra randomness
    Post edited by Colt_seevers on
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    Every aspect of this years gameplay is absolute trash way to much ai assistance
    Ok I get what their trying to do to improve ai controlled players but they have to be consistent and not the ducking lottery that we are stuck with now
    Imo the gameplay is going backwards there is no fun when u win as u know half the passes go completely different direction or to player u weren’t aiming for
  • Klausdieter
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Facing gold Squads, I wonder what my players are doing.

Facing even better Icon Squads all players behave like they are on steroids.

Yes of course, 100% of the opponents with gold squads were better and know what to do so that my players behave as stupid and strange as hell and were not able to stop a ball even they have seconds of time ....oO
  • Str8hii
    1913 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its servers nothing u can do trust me i tried anything from 1gbps to gaming monitor
  • mufcscott__
    713 posts Professional
    i Spent $$$$$$$$$ on this years ultimate team as I wanted to get my fav past players and enjoy the game .... however WTF is this , the better the team the less chance you have of winning . This weekend has been the worst , I could not conduct with a ball and if I did my players loos it just like that . Opponents are lot faster and quicker then my players BTW my team rating is 93 . Van Basten keeps hitting post or missing 100% chances , my goalkeeper is no where to be found and my defenders are wondering around like lost donkeys.
    My passing was so delayed that it’s not even funny.
    I believe that I was robbed by EA and I want my money back , they can have this **** product .
    I work hard for my money and when I spend it to enjoy the game if I get beat fair and square I will be the first to say well done but when the product that you invested in is broken I think I’m entitled to get my money back .
    Thoughts?

You think you’re entitled to your money back? Obviously a troll
  • Mego
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    guys we need to do something about it. EA literally robbed us.
  • Nikasnakasnokas
    68 posts Park Captain

How much are u willing to bet and what’s your means of paying?

There are many issues with the game, not least the servers/connections. I could go on but what’s the point, it’s well documented on here.

If the games playing sluggish then knock it off and do something fun. Mines mostly ok (as I stated above) and when it’s ok it’s half decent despite some extra randomness

Your full of it my friend. The game is full of random bollocks and it's unplayable online. I don't know how anyone can defend this game. It's simply not fit to be released. I play offline now with my Mrs and my kid and we laugh when our players randomly run into each other and run the wrong way 😂😂😂
  • tstuber
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special

The delay might be the result of very bad programming / service availablility / network infrastructure on EA side (or their suppliers). Nothing you can do about it!

EA knows that FIFA19 is a disaster! And they make it even worst by dealing in such a shameful way with its customers! I mean check out this forum. They don't even try to talk to frustrated customers anymore. This company just takes the money they can get now and try to make FIFA20 right. And no, you will get nothing back for free! Sorry dude!