The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• Bakudu76
    732 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 30
    Banckzy wrote: »
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    About to dump 2mio coins into the high rated ucl cards when the sbc makes them drop. Another 4mio ready, if prices are really low, because of a premium sbc with totks included.
    Let's hope for the best

You’re stocking up now or after 6pm?

Would have stocked after the sbc dropped. Sadly there only is a kit sbc. This makes the 80-150k valued ucl cards drop like stones and then they recover within a week
  • Futfanatic
    12563 posts Has That Special Something
    Sad times for this thread that it's only @Bakudu76 keeping it alive. Used to be the life of the forum.
  • KRANG00
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Sad times for this thread that it's only @Bakudu76 keeping it alive. Used to be the life of the forum.

You need to get that discord set up for next year :p B)
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite

trading and investing is low key dying, that's why
  • Futfanatic
    KRANG00 wrote: »

I'm actually working on it but not sure if I will get enough people to join.
  • Futfanatic
    KinggHuss wrote: »

I still do it if I see an easy chance but not a lot anymore.
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move
    There really ain’t much to discuss and talk about atm as it’s a slow period right before TOTS. Plus showing off my trades ain’t gonna interest anyone anyway
  • Bakudu76
    krappen07 wrote: »
    There really ain’t much to discuss and talk about atm as it’s a slow period right before TOTS. Plus showing off my trades ain’t gonna interest anyone anyway

No I'd like to see some input from other people

@Futfanatic and I will keep this thread up until I am banned.
    I wonder if futsby will make another thread in the next year.
    Otherwise trading advice will be very clustered
  • Futfanatic

Who would ban you and why?
  • Banckzy
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    KRANG00 wrote: »

I'm actually working on it but not sure if I will get enough people to join.

The amount of people that respect you on here, you’d 10000% have enough people to join... including myself.

I’m in one at the moment, around 150 users
  • zoltaroman
    73 posts Park Captain
    It would be more fun if EA stopped screwing investers over and over again, its been really bad lately.
  • Bakudu76

Who would ban you and why?

Mods. But it's my fault. Hard to deal with not so smart and trolling people sometimes, if you put in effort in clearing something up. And then my response sometimes is a little to much. Guess I have to work on that buddy.

But nonetheless I'd also be interested in the discord.
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well, I'm now 400k into 85 UCL cards, I hope something drops.
  • KRANG00
    1712 posts Play-Off Hero
    KinggHuss wrote: »

I still do it if I see an easy chance but not a lot anymore.

Yeah i'm the same now
  • Dutch007
    2554 posts Fans' Favourite
    1mio into UCL cards, this is my last investment this FIFA! :D
  • IAIK7
    3386 posts National Call-Up
    The problem is also that EA monitor the forums. They'll see this thread amongst others and know who's invested heavily in what. There's been numerous threads over the past 3 or so days talking about UCL card investing.
  • Bakudu76
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    1mio into UCL cards, this is my last investment this FIFA! :D

I hope for your Investment to go off. That would mean i could make my Investment. So lest hope for the best this evening
  • Banckzy
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    The problem is also that EA monitor the forums. They'll see this thread amongst others and know who's invested heavily in what. There's been numerous threads over the past 3 or so days talking about UCL card investing.

Apparently that means nothing according to somebody yesterday. Can’t rmemebr who it was but some big shot 20m trader so he’s probably right if he has 20m
  • Ruffy
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 1
    They dont need any threads. They can see every card you and anybody else is hording. Its their System, their server. They see how long you sit in the menu.
  • madwullie
    4168 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah I've picked up a lot of blues between last night and tonight. Seemed to be a lot more deals than you would get from the normal nifs. Cards well under the BIN still there after a couple of minutes etc. I suppose they're a bit harder to search for.
  • Bakudu76
    edited May 1
    madwullie wrote: »
    Yeah I've picked up a lot of blues between last night and tonight. Seemed to be a lot more deals than you would get from the normal nifs. Cards well under the BIN still there after a couple of minutes etc. I suppose they're a bit harder to search for.

Yes their volatility is crazy isn't it? You see a card for 150k next thing you know there are 5 people trying to get rid of theirs and the card plummets to 110k.
    And then crawls up again to 150k. Crazy right ?

Edit. Dybala ucl on xbox if anybody wants to know
  • IAIK7
    3386 posts National Call-Up
    Ruffy wrote: »
    They dont need any threads. They can see every card you and anybody else is hording. Its their System, their server. They see how long you sit in the menu.

That's the influence the forum has. People see this forum and buy their cards. Either way, EA find out what everybody is investing in.
  • BecksRightPeg
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also invested in UCl blue cards. Maybe got around 3 pages of popular 87,86 and 85. Also picked up Mata under 10k, always found him to be a good card to trade with.

Lets hope they drop the premium SBC, made around 350k last time.
  • Bakudu76
    Also invested in UCl blue cards. Maybe got around 3 pages of popular 87,86 and 85. Also picked up Mata under 10k, always found him to be a good card to trade with.

Let's see. Only a few hours left. If they don't put up a sbc of value I'll just dump all coins into popular informs and sell them overpriced tomorrow when the rewards come. Either way I'll be making coins.
    But I hope for a premium sbc.
  • pizzasodafries
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ucl 88 and 89 are good shouts since they are the same price as regular 88 and 89. If the premium drops they increase alot and if it doesn't they keep value for as long as the poty SBC is up
  • Bakudu76
    Ucl two Players pack sbc dropped and only 1 day duration. What could this possibly mean?
  • FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect

Let's see. Only a few hours left. If they don't put up a sbc of value I'll just dump all coins into popular informs and sell them overpriced tomorrow when the rewards come. Either way I'll be making coins.
    Ucl two Players pack sbc dropped and only 1 day duration. What could this possibly mean?

Investing a lot?
  • Bakudu76
    FinEverton wrote: »

Investing a lot?

Monitoring right now. Most players have significantly dropped since 15 o clock. And even crazier since yesterday. I may pull the trigger now
  • Futfanatic

Two days.

Means they forgot the premium ucl sbc and it comes in a few hours when they wake up.
  • Destin8or
    74 posts Park Captain
    Might come at match kick off, like Matchups last night.