Do you enjoy this game?

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    On the whole, YES
    Still enjoy the overall concept of FUT and a fair few aspects of the game. Gameplay can be infuriating at times but I enjoy it enough to keep playing. Key is moderation. Playing a few games at a time is much better than whenever i go on a grind during WL. Sad part is I feel they weren't too far off a very good game, gameplay wise, but the erratic finishing and 50/50s etc make it far less rewarding.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    31726 posts National Team Captain
    On the whole, YES
    Can’t deny there are issues but overall I enjoy it, only playing 2-3 nights a week definitely helped me personally.
  • Grown93
    4184 posts National Call-Up
    edited May 2019
    On the whole, NO
    The game is still alive to me because leagues are repeatable. Without it, would be dead to me already. Open packs >>>>> play this trash state of gameplay.

Even with pulling trash 99% of the time :D
  • o0OainavO0o
    2595 posts Fans' Favourite
    On the whole, YES
    Only because it is the best option for a futbol game I answer, yes. I find myself playing it less and lack interest after obtaining the player I always wanted and realized the mechanics of this game is in huge need of a fix and that players used are irrelevant due to the mechanics. I used to be hyped at promos and new players but now I could care less, not only because I obtained my end game player but also because I’ve come to realization that results are predetermined by mechanics regardless of players used. From now on when I play fifa in the future I’ll see no need to grind out and upgrade, it’s pointless.
  • FrankFrank
    7465 posts Big Money Move
    On the whole, NO
    Nah. EA did us so dirty this year.

First big disappointment for me (besides gameplay) was the spotm Reus sbc requirements. I was actually shocked there wasn't a special Reus card requirement and the cost was about 900k.

I will probably buy the game again next year, but Im done spending real money on FP.

Sk-rmbillede-2019-05-01-kl-13-56-28.png
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    On the whole, YES
    Can’t deny there are issues but overall I enjoy it, only playing 2-3 nights a week definitely helped me personally.

This. Having a few other games to distract me keeps me interested as well.
  • Dan is Clutch
    32265 posts National Team Captain
    I love the menus.
  • Currieman
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    On the whole, YES
    Now that I've hit Elite for the first time I love it :joy:

In all seriousness I enjoy a lot of aspects of the game, otherwise I wouldn't play it around 4 days a week. I massively prefer WL to Rivals and I love SBCs so yeah on the whole I do enjoy it. Just wish the gameplay was a bit more consistent and there wasn't so much BS.

As always the potential is there but EA just haven't realised it fully yet, content wise.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4601 posts National Call-Up
    On the whole, NO
    I've enjoyed the content. If the question was about gameplay only then absolutely not. If they didn't put out the content like they have I wouldn't even get on most of the time.
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    On the whole, YES
    I can complain about a lot but I play it for hours every week.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    On the whole, NO
    Nope, so I stopped playing it
  • krakos000
    17870 posts World Class
    On the whole, YES
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    I play 3/4 days a weeks for a couple of hours max. If I played every day then I would probably hate it

• mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    On the whole, NO
    I know this because I’ve mostly lost interest. I haven’t played a WL in 2 months, and there have been multiple 1-2 week stretches where I haven’t played a single game. Even trading and SBCs (I love both) haven’t been enough to keep me engaged with gameplay being so poor.
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    On the whole, NO
    Deleted my club felt so good.
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    On the whole, NO
    It’s trash, every aspect of it
  • sido1968
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    On the whole, YES
    League sbcs keep me busy on the app at work. As for gameplay this is the first year I've really played much online at all (only started halfway thru 15 at 47yo and didn't think I could compete) and tho extremely frustrating at times I have enjoyed it to a certain extent.
  • Edu
    7426 posts League Winner
    On the whole, NO
    At this point i just play for the weekly objectives and sbc.
    I play just 3 weekend league. I cant stand the gameplay
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    On the whole, YES
    Apart from the PIM debacle, then them not having commentary, and the OTT promos, it’s been a really good FUT year imo.
    I think even if EA made a “perfect” FIFA, people would still find something to complain about, it’s just human nature. :D
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    On the whole, YES
    Very much so.
    Imho, my favourite FUT.
  • Drachenfells
    1924 posts Play-Off Hero
    On the whole, NO
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Very much so.
    Imho, my favourite FUT.

Please tell me your joking 16 and 17 were so much better gameplay wise you could actually tackle players back then.
  • LeonidasJB
    21329 posts Club Captain
    On the whole, YES
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Very much so.
    Imho, my favourite FUT.

Please tell me your joking 16 and 17 were so much better gameplay wise you could actually tackle players back then.

16 and 17 where awful sweatfests. Pure pace abuse.
    I have no problem tackling people in this FUT. That is your issue not 19.
  • MojoJojo
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On the whole, NO
    There are aspects of the game I definitely enjoy, and with lack of alternatives, I keep coming back. But for me personally the negatives greatly outweigh the positives.
  • Jfo88
    22950 posts Club Captain
    On the whole, NO
    Played maybe 3 matches in the last 3 weeks don’t enjoy gameplay at all. Menus pretty good.