Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• Nivaze
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Seandimes wrote: »
    Havent had so much fun in FIFA in a long time. Kluivert is just on another level, and works really well together with Butragueno. 22 goals and 5 assists in 11 games. Besides his solid finishing, he also gives another level of attacking play, since crossing is actually an option now.

Climbed about 250 skillrating since yesterday. Always have the feeling I can come back into the game, cause both of my strikers dont need much of a chance to score, and can also score totally out of nowhere.

My plan for the team is to pick up two of the cheap tots wingers from off leagues, hopefully get Partey TOTS in there, and upgrade my defense when possible.

How do you record your gameplay and post it like that? I keep filming it with my phone but it’s potato quality.

TOTS Partey would be great, but keep an eye out for RTTF Kondogbia. Valencia might beat Arsenal so he’ll be 90 rated and his stats are already amazing with an Engine combined with his presence ingame.

I’m hoping we get some decent defenders for a good price as I always rather spend my coins on my attackers rather than defenders.

I’m sure there will be plenty of TOTS cards available in the weekly objectives and SBCs so we might have a chance on some decent players without spending too much.
  • Seandimes
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Seandimes I take it that is the Moments Kluivert?
    I have to build my main Team around butra & was thinking Neymar & Mbappe / Richarlison either side, but Kluivert would be a better presence
    never played 442
    I have total 2m cons to spend
    I liked nif Partey at the start.

Yea its moments Kluivert. Personally I think he is absolutely worth the coins for the sbc, BUT you have to like this type of striker. He is great in the air, has excellent positioning and is good at setting up players around him. But if you like to dribble a lot in the opponents box, thats not his strength, although his ballcontrol is alright.
    Sadly his loan is not available anymore.

I really liked Parteys first if, havent played the SIF yet. His TOTS should be a great card, and not too expensive
  • Seandimes
    @Nivaze I just use the "share" button on the controller. The PS4 automatically records the last 15-30 minutes, and if you press the share button you can directly upload that to youtube. Or press it once to mark the start of the recording, and a second time to mark the end. Thats how I record the highlights.
  • Nivaze
    @Nivaze I just use the "share" button on the controller. The PS4 automatically records the last 15-30 minutes, and if you press the share button you can directly upload that to youtube. Or press it once to mark the start of the recording, and a second time to mark the end. Thats how I record the highlights.

Ah, cheers now I get it. And then just post the youtube link here?
  • Seandimes
    exactly
  • ASX
    3538 posts National Call-Up
    Well Eusebio is an animal, he scores all types of goals on both feet, screamers, tap ins.

6 games, 5 goals.

He feels a lot like Cruyff but taller/stronger.
  • limjitwe
    9995 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019
    ASX wrote: »
    Well Eusebio is an animal, he scores all types of goals on both feet, screamers, tap ins.

6 games, 5 goals.

What chem did you use? And any instructions? I used Architect and I think I might play him false 9 for him to drop back alittle

Can’t wait to use him later.
  • ASX
    limjitwe wrote: »

6 games, 5 goals.

What chem did you use? And any instructions? I used Architect and I think I might play him false 9 for him to drop back alittle

Marksman chem with no instructions, main striker with Cruyff next him with False 9.
  • limjitwe

6 games, 5 goals.

Marksman chem with no instructions, main striker with Cruyff next him with False 9.

I’ll try Bale as my main man and Eusebio feeding him.

Anyone reckon TOTY Modric will be suitable at CDM? At 2.2mio he seems interesting there.
  • Nivaze

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!
  • Nivaze
    No idea whats up but my players don’t seem to do anything at all!

I haven’t seen my CDMs make an interception at all and my defenders just stand there being clueless...
  • ASX
    Nivaze wrote: »

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!

Him and Cruyff are already best mates...not the best opponent but they took full advantage :)
  • Nivaze

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!

Him and Cruyff are already best mates...not the best opponent but they took full advantage :)

Try first time power shots with Eusebio, they go in like rockets. I love when I score and the keeper just stands there because the ball was too damn hard.

I really hate DR, D1 is such a sweatfest and win at all costs. I didn’t know Mbappe, Neymar, CR7, Reus etc are defenders nowadays :D lol.

I might drop myself back to D2 or D3 to play more casual instead of all this try hard BS.
  • ASX
    edited April 2019

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!

Try first time power shots with Eusebio, they go in like rockets. I love when I score and the keeper just stands there because the ball was too damn hard.

I really hate DR, D1 is such a sweatfest and win at all costs. I didn’t know Mbappe, Neymar, CR7, Reus etc are defenders nowadays :D lol.

I might drop myself back to D2 or D3 to play more casual instead of all this try hard BS.

Yeah his first time shot is insane, I thought Cruyff was good at them but Eusebio just feels more accurate.

I'm in D3 right now with 1625 points, a few more wins I'll be up in D2. lots of very high rated teams in Dubai as everyone has money to burn but most of them are really bad at FIFA...hard to believe I was struggling around 1000 skill points just 2 months ago :D The more you play 442 the better you get. I think my team is done now though, unless something from TOTS really catches my eye, happy with my squad.
  • Nivaze

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!

Yeah his first time shot is insane, I thought Cruyff was good at them but Eusebio just feels more accurate.

I'm in D3 right now with 1625 points, a few more wins I'll be up in D2. lots of very high rated teams in Dubai as everyone has money to burn but most of them are really bad at FIFA...hard to believe I was struggling around 1000 skill points just 2 months ago :D The more you play 442 the better you get. I think my team is done now though, unless something from TOTS really catches my eye, happy with my squad.

Do you rate Eusebio over Cruyff?

Do you get matched up against people from Dubai mainly as you’re located there? I always get matched up against Germans with superior connection...
  • ASX
    edited April 2019

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!

Do you get matched up against people from Dubai mainly as you’re located there? I always get matched up against Germans with superior connection...

Need a few more games but first impression Eusebio is better, mainly because he doesn't get pushed off the ball easy and can win headers. Eusebio is actually a lot like Raul but something extra, hard to explain, quicker doing everything, passing, turning, getting a shot off.

Yep, I mainly get matched against players in the whole of UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, etc), lots of players from Saudi Arabia and Qatar too with some players from Egypt.

If you're playing here the biggest fear is getting matched against a player from India; no offense to India or Indians but the internet there is absolutely terrible (travelled there a lot) and I guess a lot of players play on mobile connections, its very hard playing against them.

Did you notice any difference since the patch? Might be just me or the time of day but gameplay felt really nice.
  • Nivaze

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!

Need a few more games but first impression Eusebio is better, mainly because he doesn't get pushed off the ball easy and can win headers. Eusebio is actually a lot like Raul but something extra, hard to explain, quicker doing everything, passing, turning, getting a shot off.

Yep, I mainly get matched against players in the whole of UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, etc), lots of players from Saudi Arabia and Qatar too with some players from Egypt.

If you're playing here the biggest fear is getting matched against a player from India; no offense to India or Indians but the internet there is absolutely terrible (travelled there a lot) and I guess a lot of players play on mobile connections, its very hard playing against them.

Did you notice any difference since the patch? Might be just me or the time of day but gameplay felt really nice.

Must be nice living in Dubai.

Gameplay has been really weird for me, no idea what’s going on but either my controller is broken or it’s the gameplay.

I don’t have issues attacking but when it comes to defending balls go throught my legs, balls bounce back to the opponent and I might aswell play without my GK as he lets everything in.

• ASX
    edited April 2019

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!

Must be nice living in Dubai.

Gameplay has been really weird for me, no idea what’s going on but either my controller is broken or it’s the gameplay.

I don’t have issues attacking but when it comes to defending balls go throught my legs, balls bounce back to the opponent and I might aswell play without my GK as he lets everything in.

Its OK, not during summer though which is approaching fast, 50c soon :(

Not sure if we have a server here or not, or how it works, I guess we all connect to a Euro server. My connection has been great since I asked my internet provider to reset my connection, got 4/5 green bars every game now instead of the 2/3 I had before, but this weekend was bad, but now its fine, who knows what goes on with FIFA gameplay :D

The biggest issues for me are delayed passing, if I press the pass button but nothing happens for a micro-second, or passes are feel slow motion and don't make it to my player.
  • Seandimes

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!

Man, that looks so effortless :D
  • ASX

6 games, 5 goals.

I told you, he’s insane!

Man, that looks so effortless :D

The guys team name was IWonTGiveUP and to be fair he didn't rage quit :) He had a very good team but Eusebio/Cruyff steamrolled him there.
  • Nivaze
    edited April 2019
    Eusebio doing some work again by scoring 4 times (not the greatest goals but want to test if this uploading works)

Btw look how defensive he plays, he has his CDMs in the box and his CAMs standing there near the box 😂
  • limjitwe
    Nice I’m itching to give Eusebio a run. But just got home from closing shop. Abit tired. Need a shower to freshen myself up.
  • limjitwe
    edited April 2019

Eusebio is really fun to use. I use him as a false 9 so he drops alittle to link up my play with my CDM and Bale. Seems to be working really well and his shots from outside the box is lethal. Played 4 scored 4 :p
  • Nivaze

Eusebio is really fun to use. I use him as a false 9 so he drops alittle to link up my play with my CDM and Bale. Seems to be working really well and his shots from outside the box is lethal. Played 4 scored 4 :p

He’s amazing isn’t he?
  • limjitwe
    So far so good. I think I’m having fun again after a torrid day yesterday. Feel like spending alittle bit of coins again... :D
  • EnzoGambaro
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hope you're all well. Not been able to get on here for a few weeks but still enjoying the 442. Recently switched to the 6,5 defensive instructions from the 4,4. Was always a bit cautious about doing this as I'm not a confident defender (never been able to use AI defending as I'm just too impatient and I want to do everything myself). I realised that attacking is probably the best form of defence anyway and moving the line up has actually helped a little.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask if anyone had used the 89 TOTKS Firmino in the playmaker role? I STILL haven't managed to find anyone who does that role better than WBY. Been using POTM Mane but find his finishing really inconsistent and I really crave those h/h workrates again. Would be playing next to either Ibra or Crespo. Cheers.
  • Nivaze
    So far so good. I think I’m having fun again after a torrid day yesterday. Feel like spending alittle bit of coins again... :D

I was getting totally destroyed today but Eusebio made the games fun for me again. I played a dude who was abusing La Croqueta’s to the fullest and I was using Eusebio to the fullest and I ended up winning 6-4 as Eusebio scored 5 goals, he messaged me afterwards Eusebio is more broken than La Croqueta’s lol!
  • Nivaze
    Hope you're all well. Not been able to get on here for a few weeks but still enjoying the 442. Recently switched to the 6,5 defensive instructions from the 4,4. Was always a bit cautious about doing this as I'm not a confident defender (never been able to use AI defending as I'm just too impatient and I want to do everything myself). I realised that attacking is probably the best form of defence anyway and moving the line up has actually helped a little.

Anyway, I just wanted to ask if anyone had used the 89 TOTKS Firmino in the playmaker role? I STILL haven't managed to find anyone who does that role better than WBY. Been using POTM Mane but find his finishing really inconsistent and I really crave those h/h workrates again. Would be playing next to either Ibra or Crespo. Cheers.

Firmino is great for the playmaking role, I used him alot in H2H when I played with Liverpool.
  • EnzoGambaro
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park

Firmino is great for the playmaking role, I used him alot in H2H when I played with Liverpool.

Brilliant. Thanks. Will pick him up after rewards.
  • Nivaze
    So I’ve realized playing with CDMs on balanced is fun when attacking but against good opponents in D1 and WL I absolutely get torn apart.

Back to CDMs on stay back it is, Florenzi still pushes up but stays on the egde on the box rather than running into the box.