EA punishing the community with lack of SBCs?!?

Hamzy_LFC
1973 posts Fans' Favourite
Since last week I feel we’re getting punished with a lack of SBCs (not promos).

It’s like with all the complaining this year they’ve just closed shop until tots. No flashbacks or EOAE, ucl picks etc...

Comments

• lippyone
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It is making it very difficult to build up coins for TOTs so if that is their plan it is working
  • FinEverton
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    lippyone wrote: »
    It is making it very difficult to build up coins for TOTs so if that is their plan it is working

True
  • BiigDee
    4329 posts National Call-Up
    I think they know people are holding coins and trying to prevent people making more. A lot are probably hoarding players to so this will screw them over
  • BorussenBernie09
    1208 posts Professional
    Where are the people now that claimed EA's Content is great this year?
  • Zambo9
    4919 posts National Call-Up
    Well what’s your plan? Hold on 3000 83 rated players that you shouldn’t even have to be able to get in the first place?
  • truegunn3r
    8550 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 30
    Feels even more boring because there also are no good weekly objectives (apart from the 50k pack) to play for
  • Hamzy_LFC
    I’m not hoarding any players but I have 600k and was thinking EA might have released something last Thursday or even Friday but nothing so thought okay Monday normally is decent for SBC but nothing yesterday either and today it’s beej quiet.

I really couldn’t care about tots because with the current gameplay you’ll still get A.I. boxing off your tots players anyway.

There’s practically no skill.

But would of liked an flashback or EOAE to use for fun... my team is all untradable with SBC and weekly objectives players.
  • lippyone
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why buy a good team at TOTS when you can beat s team of icons with Eleven NIFs with 40 chemistry.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Why buy a good team at TOTS when you can beat s team of icons with Eleven NIFs with 40 chemistry.

True. That’s been the theme all year hasn’t it.
  • iTaLenTZ
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA is at war with investors. They rather screw them over and take 99% of the community with them as collateral damage than make customers happy. Last 2 promo's packs didn't sell out so their only concerns is how to squeeze the last bit of money out of people's pocket during TOTS. If they truly believe frustrating everyone and their mother is gonna make them spend more money on fifapoints they are in for a treat. Haven't spent all year and won't and next year I won't even be around.