Tory Modric or 93 Eusebio at CAM?

Seanspence31
1018 posts Professional
I have around 2 million and can get one of these 2 for CAM to play in front of Prime Butra and 94 R9. I can do Eusebio SBC or just buy Modric. Modric seems more we’ll rounded but everyone hyped up Eusebio. Looking for opinions or even suggestions on someone else.

Thank you

Comments

• yogibear
    1126 posts Professional
    Havent tried Eusebio yet, but Modric is pretty slick. Stuck in my team until end of this FIFA.
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    I use Eusebio at ST and his record was pretty solid. 55 games, 79 goals and 21 assists. Not used Modric but i can say for sure that Eusebio is pretty special. That 5* weakfoot comes in clutch
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    Waspy wrote: »
    I use Eusebio at ST and his record was pretty solid. 55 games, 79 goals and 21 assists. Not used Modric but i can say for sure that Eusebio is pretty special. That 5* weakfoot comes in clutch

Idk, maybe I can slide Prime Butra to CAM and pair Eusebio up top with R9?
  • Waspy
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    Waspy wrote: »

Idk, maybe I can slide Prime Butra to CAM and pair Eusebio up top with R9?

don't do that.... you might break the game!!!! Sounds a pretty decent idea lad.
  • madwullie
    5129 posts Big Money Move
    Toty modric is one of the best midfielders in the game. Not sure how his h/h would work at can tho. I always play him rcm