1.82gb update

RVN_10
458 posts Sunday League Hero
Was this announced? Update is on xbox

Comments

• Messi181
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Here is a brief summary of some of the changes that have been made since the last update:

Additional network and data center configuration changes that have improved efficiency and capacity, with a primary focus on our European, North American and South American server locations.Multiple individual hardware changes due to specific hardware issues in various server locations around the world.Upgraded software on all server locations around the world.
  • Messi181
    Messi181 wrote: »
    Here is a brief summary of some of the changes that have been made since the last update:

Additional network and data center configuration changes that have improved efficiency and capacity, with a primary focus on our European, North American and South American server locations.Multiple individual hardware changes due to specific hardware issues in various server locations around the world.Upgraded software on all server locations around the world.

That's what the pitch notes say. Looks like they improved servers! Hope this is true.
  • RVN_10
    458 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thanks and yes great news if it improves gameplay from the server issues
  • fc_tosno
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not the first time EA announces a better online experience.
    The last time, it even got worse.

Don't get your hopes up!
  • b00st88ch
    58 posts Park Captain
    I will test this update later. I've some hope but I don't want to be dissapointed at the end.

Especially these points:

AI changes and improvements.
    Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
    Added stability and performance improvements with Fifa 19 1.14.
    Added fixes for framerate drop issue.
  • Messi181
    b00st88ch wrote: »
    I will test this update later. I've some hope but I don't want to be dissapointed at the end.

Especially these points:

All it says is they have expanded the server capacity and made it more stable. Tbh that was the main issue we have all raised for years. The servers during day time is horrendous when everyone is on it but during the evening it's really smooth.
  • NornIron
    13797 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2019

Especially these points:

What is all this?
    Isnt this update just for EA, the new survey thing ea are using to see who all have lag.
  • Orison
    55389 posts National Treasure
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2019
    Is it out on ps4?
  • NornIron
    edited April 2019

Especially these points:

All it says is they have expanded the server capacity and made it more stable. Tbh that was the main issue we have all raised for years. The servers during day time is horrendous when everyone is on it but during the evening it's really smooth.

That was done in last weeks update.
    Gameplay has been the worst ever since
  • I SiR MartY I
    5846 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »

You'll still have people coming here saying EA changed gameplay.
  • Messi181
    Read the pitch notes. Explains what they after they got some data from us.

• Messi181
    For those wont didn't check the link this is what is mentioned. I have copied and pasted.

"Since our last update, our team, using the information gathered from our investigations, has made changes to the networking infrastructure that is used in the following modes on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:

FUT ChampionsFUT Division RivalsFUT Online DraftFIFA Pro ClubsFIFA Co-Op Seasons

Additional network and data center configuration changes that have improved efficiency and capacity, with a primary focus on our European, North American and South American server locations.Multiple individual hardware changes due to specific hardware issues in various server locations around the world.Upgraded software on all server locations around the world"
  • Grown93
    3920 posts National Call-Up

Especially these points:

I dont see this in any patch note. Fake i guess
  • NornIron
    Everything mentioned was in the last patch, probably just get the survey now after the match, was only the elite got it before.
  • Messi181
    NornIron wrote: »
    Everything mentioned was in the last patch, probably just get the survey now after the match, was only the elite got it before.

The added more surveys plus they also made changes to the servers. If you look at the pitch notes you'd see this.
  • FCBlunt
    3123 posts National Call-Up

It would be cool if someone in EA had the balls to make a public statement about the servers.

You know, its not like they tried to rub it off on us. An apology for “It’s your connection” is in place, imo.
  • SinkXI
    941 posts Professional

You'll still have people coming here saying EA changed gameplay.

The game play is so inconsistent and erratic that you couldn’t blame anyone for thinking that. Every single day I have played the game this season it’s been different 😂
  • FifaProDK
    1011 posts Professional
    Did it fix commentary on PIM icons?
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Why do we need a patch if the problem is on their end?
  • Lackosweat
    7333 posts Big Money Move
    Lol they did Asia dirty :D
  • Orison
    Guys, nothing in this patch or the last one had anything to do with servers.

That was a pitch notes article explaining changes they've made on their end. But the patches adressed other issues (glitch in the survey this week, sbc glitch and rivals match outcome last patch)
  • NornIron
    There's still no survey after the match just played a game. Felt abit better for my opponent I think he was playing like it was fifa street but I still couldn't switch player.
  • Orison
    There's still no survey after the match just played a game. Felt abit better for my opponent I think he was playing like it was fifa street but I still couldn't switch player.

Only for game changers I guess (and then you have bateson just clicking A on the first option to get through it instead of answering).

This patch is basically 1.8gb for nothing :joy:
  • BernaLeo87
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, nothing in this patch or the last one had anything to do with servers.

That was a pitch notes article explaining changes they've made on their end. But the patches adressed other issues (glitch in the survey this week, sbc glitch and rivals match outcome last patch)

Really?? So 1.8GB for nothing?
  • Mobehta
    224 posts Sunday League Hero

Thought I was tripping yesterday when I couldn't switch player till i took out my batteries from my pad and put them back in and then regained control
  • Messi181

No mention of "other fixes" on pitch note so I am curious where this site got the extra fixes from.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    5 games into the new patch and the servers are still beyond shocking.