This game is a joke

Comments

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    Neal1982 wrote: »
    Physicallity and pace is the one of this game, some of defending, such as just barging forwards off the ball, which goes unpunished is a joke
    i think they share developers with Madden :D

• maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2019
    If EA was an european company they would give more respect to the sport.

Currently they are obviously happy to ignore football rules and logic just to make it more accessible.
  • Peter66
    67 posts Park Captain
    This game is the biggest lie....It help noob players with monkey goals in all modes.
    EA you must change this rediculous mentality.
    We shell to us every year a monkey game for smole kids.
    I am 46 years old and spend money in this game.
    If this discusting situation there is and in fifa 20 I will never buy again this monkey game.
  • BGAlum
    1461 posts Play-Off Hero
    maksi wrote: »

Currently they are obviously happy to ignore football rules and logic just to make it more accessible.

It would not matter. They are still an international company overall. It is their business model period. They have ruined Madden and any other sports game in recent years. They have strayed in all sports.
  • Gunin wrote: »
    Just because you're losing doesn't prove anything, maybe you just aren't that good as you think.

Maybe a billion Chinese people are wrong and rice won't keep you full LOL ......

Trolling little ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • On metacritics Fifa 19 got the 7th worse User Game-rating of all time... :-)

1.7 / 10

Fifa 18 got 3.5 / 10
  • Neil_LUAFC
    60 posts Park Captain
    Without doubt the worst FIFA I have ever played online. I play manual only and but still see a lot of the same issues. I've scored from corners and conceded penalties without even holding the controller!!! I've totally bossed games but not been allowed to score and lost, had my arse handed back to me by my opponent and won, hit the woodwork at least twice as often as I've scored, been unable to score game after game and then suddenly score 3 or 4 with no discernable difference in my shooting technique, conceded goals where full power passes are turned into 5 yard tricklers dropping me in it, ridiculous player switches where the game refuses to give me the guy I want until It's way too late and the opponent has left me for dead, and finally the dreaded unexplained second touch in a game where 90% of passing needs to be first time or your dead!!!!

It seems the faster home internet speeds have got, the more unresponsive this game has become. How hard can it be to get the fundamentals right with current modern technology ?!?!?!?

It seems to me EA are more interested in visuals and faked high drama than improving actual gameplay. I regularlt come against muppets on Seasons who press like maniacs and just punt it forward and try to spam off the 2nd ball constantly since half the time the game ignores when you burst the button to clear and takes an extra touch. Passing accuaracies of 30-40%, sweaty goals galore!!!!!

This game.....
  • forearms
    5753 posts Big Money Move

Madden and NHL arent a whole lot better. Respect and location dont have much to do with it. EA have just continued their downward spiral for all their games.
  • SPN1987
    2253 posts Fans' Favourite
    The game just isn't skilled. Don't worry about losing quite a lot of games, because it means nothing this year. I've lost to the biggest idiots not having a clue WTF they're doing with 60% passing accuracy. While I won against very good players somehow being bailed out by my GK or defensive AI.
  • Ronaldinho999
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    One of the worst games in the history and yet one of the most profitable...seems like there is no hope
  • Neil_LUAFC wrote: »
    Without doubt the worst FIFA I have ever played online. I play manual only and but still see a lot of the same issues. I've scored from corners and conceded penalties without even holding the controller!!! I've totally bossed games but not been allowed to score and lost, had my arse handed back to me by my opponent and won, hit the woodwork at least twice as often as I've scored, been unable to score game after game and then suddenly score 3 or 4 with no discernable difference in my shooting technique, conceded goals where full power passes are turned into 5 yard tricklers dropping me in it, ridiculous player switches where the game refuses to give me the guy I want until It's way too late and the opponent has left me for dead, and finally the dreaded unexplained second touch in a game where 90% of passing needs to be first time or your dead!!!!

It seems the faster home internet speeds have got, the more unresponsive this game has become. How hard can it be to get the fundamentals right with current modern technology ?!?!?!?

It seems to me EA are more interested in visuals and faked high drama than improving actual gameplay. I regularlt come against muppets on Seasons who press like maniacs and just punt it forward and try to spam off the 2nd ball constantly since half the time the game ignores when you burst the button to clear and takes an extra touch. Passing accuaracies of 30-40%, sweaty goals galore!!!!!

This game.....

Love what you have said. So true. Offline is troublesome but we still play it in our household. Online is another matter. Completely unplayable. We have 2 Xboxes in our house and my kid can beat me online but on the couch I can beat him with bray wanderers when he's liverpool. HOW EA?
  • Neil_LUAFC wrote: »

This game.....

Love what you have said. So true. Offline is troublesome but we still play it in our household. Online is another matter. Completely unplayable. We have 2 Xboxes in our house and my kid can beat me online but on the couch I can beat him with bray wanderers when he's liverpool. HOW EA?

That is exactly what I had against my son. Offline it was a humiliation, online he has won.

And: Play four offline Matches, IF you win the first game very high, the third/fourth will be much harder for you
  • Yea a big joke this game, SB Amateur difficult 15:0 enemy Teamchemie 100 and 96 Strenght..... But if u play 1 higher difficult U LOSE 0:9, 0: 14. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ YOU EA no money from me thx for this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game
  • Daveangel
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Evryone loses but wen gameplay is poor u feel robbed that u did not have a chance to try and show how good you are that’s wen the game gets to you and makes you rage and the defending aspect of the game is not there anymore I’m constantly playing teams we’re it said I’ve had 25 or so tacked I’ve made in a match to there 4or 5 how is that fair wen the AI is doing the defending for them