Worest Fifa ever, FIFA community DONT BUY FIFA 20.

Mego
4 posts Ball Boy
edited April 28
Seriously, EA takes our money and deliver PPOOOOOOOR service.
let's start with gameplay:

1- there is no technicality, Simply u make 4-2-3-1 and put CR7 and big names u win the game even if ur opp shot 15 shot he will mess. it is not about how good you are it is basically how much you pay to get better players.

2- ur player can be slower than opp, just cus he has better names in the squad. for example, hazard can be slower than nesta, or nacho ( which happen with me) can be faster than hazard. just cuz he has big names in the squad ( Cr7 and etc)

3- people abuse skill from half of the midfield and they score a goal

4- goal after kick off. Ur players act stupid just after the kick off and opp score a silly goal.
FUT champion:

1- no matter what you do u, IT IS SIMPLE PAY TO WIN.

2- some games u know u will lose even before u play just cause from the way your player act. For example, defender pass to your opp even though u didn't point it there. 14 shot ( 3-5 post) rest is out. no matter what u will lose just cause same reason.

WE must put an end to this **** service, MY advice, FIFA COMMUNITY DONT BUY FIFA 20 so that dont develop FIFA again..... they really suck they developers really suck. and they dont even care to fix or replay to our problems.

DONT BUY FIFA 20 and then maybe fifa change EA sports.

Comments

• McKrill
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mego wrote: ยป

1- there is no technicality, Simply u make 4-2-3-1 and put CR7 and big names u win the game even if ur opp shot 15 shot he will mess. it is not about how good you are it is basically how much you pay to get better players.

2- ur player can be slower than opp, just cus he has better names in the squad. for example, hazard can be slower than nesta, or nacho ( which happen with me) can be faster than hazard. just cuz he has big names in the squad ( Cr7 and etc)

4- goal after kick off. Ur players act stupid just after the kick off and opp score a silly goal.
    FUT champion:

2- some games u know u will lose even before u play just cause from the way your player act. For example, defender pass to your opp even though u didn't point it there. 14 shot ( 3-5 post) rest is out. no matter what u will lose just cause same reason.

WE must put an end to this **** service, MY advice, FIFA COMMUNITY DONT BUY FIFA 20 so that dont develop FIFA again..... they really suck they developers really suck. and they dont even care to fix or replay to our problems.

๐Ÿ‘
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    Agree that people should not buy FIFA 20, though there might be a few issues with your issues.

Regardless, would not recommend supporting EA any longer for any titles, especially FIFA.
  • Ballsantini
    83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Im buying fifa 20 as a last ditch attempt to get away from fifa 19, which is the worst video game ive ever played.

Wont play fut anymore until gameplay is fixed - If fifa 20 is **** then im out.
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    Why reward them for buying 20? I would at most try the demo, but I would not commit to buying anything made by EA. In fact I refuse to buy anything made by EA at this point.
  • Mr_Echo58
    49 posts Park Captain
    Their must be sum legal legistration which we can sue a company (EA)from selling a game which is blaintly coding a game play which at vital times we ve no control of our teams when pkaying.
    EA may be big world wide but like all evil empires who cheat the mass oaying oublic they will crash burn and fall when we dont dont nvest our hard earning money into their next bad Thiefa20 game.
    Let the small 10% hard core playrs tell EA how to get us casual majority playrs bak in2 spending money on their game then.
  • Richie827
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mego wrote: ยป

FUT champion:

I say it's basically a card game.
    Kids will buy it anyway.๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Pwalie86
    1335 posts Professional
    I don't play FUT as that's for kids and people that live with parents. Career mode is what I play and find it fun....at times. Fifa 20 needs to be better and develop offline modes better like they did with The Journey.
  • IF they will officially ensure that DDA is not being used, then there will be hope.

But I don't think they will