Van dijk poty

Snouziaa
30 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited April 2019
Hey :)

If Van dijk gets a poty card (very likely), would it be possible to give his red informs in the sbc?

Thank you very much and good night :)

Comments

• Way too old for ypoty
  • Do you mean POTY?
  • Snouziaa
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Of course I meant poty. My mistake
  • guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Snouziaa wrote: »

If Van dijk gets a poty card (very likely), would it be possible to give his red informs in the sbc?

Yes you can, but will not count as special card unfortunately. Lets see what will be the requirements..

My question is if the POTY will be better than TOTY (for me is no sense any card be better than a TOTY but...)
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7853 posts League Winner
    guinho wrote: »

Yes you can, but will not count as special card unfortunately. Lets see what will be the requirements..

My question is if the POTY will be better than TOTY (for me is no sense any card be better than a TOTY but...)

Reds have counted as special cards in past sbc’s. Not all of them. But some of them.
  • guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero

Reds have counted as special cards in past sbc’s. Not all of them. But some of them.

Never seen reds have counted like a special card... but i can be wrong..
  • guinho wrote: »

Never seen reds have counted like a special card... but i can be wrong..

happened at Futmas for 1 or 2 SBC's...that's it!