Comments

• Choepiechakie
    31579 posts National Team Captain
    Surely everyone will use the spoiler feature
  • Shshj
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 25
    Just got home after watching it.

Absolutely brilliant, they got everything spot on. I'll need a second watch but it's possibly the best Marvel film yet, at least for me. I'll leave it there for now, but it is everything we hoped it would be and more :smile:

EDIT: Do be careful with spoilers though guys, they're everywhere on Twitter, Youtube and Reddit - even if they're just little hints or photos in the thumbnail. I tried my best to see it at the earliest opportunity because I knew this would happen but I'm surprised at how quickly they've popped up around the internet. Tread very, very carefully until you see it.
  • krakos000
    17477 posts World Class
    Shshj wrote: »
    Just got home after watching it.

Absolutely brilliant, they got everything spot on. I'll need a second watch but it's possibly the best Marvel film yet, at least for me. I'll leave it there for now, but it is everything we hoped it would be and more :smile:

EDIT: Do be careful with spoilers though guys, they're everywhere on Twitter, Youtube and Reddit - even if they're just little hints or photos in the thumbnail. I tried my best to see it at the earliest opportunity because I knew this would happen but I'm surprised at how quickly they've popped up around the internet. Tread very, very carefully until you see it.

Ahhh I cant wait to see it tomorrow!!! I'm so excited even seeing what I saw in a thumbnail has me still just as hyped.
  • Choepiechakie
    3h is long af tho.

Dunno if I can hold my ****
  • Shshj
    edited April 25
    3h is long af tho.

Dunno if I can hold my ****

My screening was full, the rush for the toilet at the end was mad :joy:

The film definitely drags at points but any film of that length would, it's still a blast though.
  • krakos000
    17477 posts World Class
    @Shshj can you confirm the reports of no post credit scenes? Just don't want to sit and wait for nothing lol
  • Low Ki
    11788 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 25
    krakos000 wrote: »
    @Shshj can you confirm the reports of no post credit scenes? Just don't want to sit and wait for nothing lol

True. There is a little sound clip but I dont think its significant.
  • krakos000
    17477 posts World Class
    Low Ki wrote: »
    krakos000 wrote: »

True. There is a little sound clip but I dont think its significant.

I'm not too annoyed I mean it makes sense since what do they have to tease? Spiderman?? There's already trailers etc for it
  • Shshj
    Yeah, I waited around and there's nothing.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31912 posts National Team Captain
    Ngl. I’ve stopped waiting around for the post credit clips over the last couple of movies. I just unsteadily google/YouTube the clips as I’m walking out the theater.
  • krakos000
    17477 posts World Class
    Yeah, I waited around and there's nothing.

Dang okay then
  • Reus
    22558 posts Club Captain
    edited April 25
    I was expecting it to be amazing

somehow they managed to make it 2 or 3 times better than I could even imagine

That was incredible

What a brilliant and fitting end to the 11 year journey

I cant see how they will ever top this
  • krakos000
    17477 posts World Class
    Reus wrote: »
    I was expecting it to be amazing

somehow they managed to make it 2 or 3 times better than I could even imagine

That was incredible

What a brilliant and fitting end to the 11 year journey

I cant see how they will ever top this

Okay I'm staying off here now the hype is absolutely KILLING me
  • Reus
    22558 posts Club Captain
    Don't think iv ever left a film so satisfied

The only time that even comes close is the end of rogue one after seeing Darth Vader slice through everyone
  • Shshj
    Reus wrote: »
    Don't think iv ever left a film so satisfied

The only time that even comes close is the end of rogue one after seeing Darth Vader slice through everyone

You and me both :joy:
  • Shshj
    If anyone has some spare seconds, Google "Thanos" and click on the infinity gauntlet here.

b09bd48513c604489c3c9f538f1d189a.png
  • Apollo
    15050 posts World Class
    If anyone has some spare seconds, Google "Thanos" and click on the infinity gauntlet here.

That's brilliant :joy:

Just popped back in the thread and saw that
  • Choepiechakie
    Hype
  • Choepiechakie

Spoilers?
  • Shshj

Spoilers?

Not for Endgame
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Avengers time boys!
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    edited April 26
    Incredible. Wow. I mean. Wow

Not even trying to overhype it, and this may Be riding a bit on hype having just left the cinema, but one of the best films I’ve watched.
  • Choepiechakie
    edited April 26
    Incredible. Wow. I mean. Wow

Not even trying to overhype it, and this may Be riding a bit on hype having just left the cinema, but one of the best films I’ve watched.

Facts

Dont click if u havent seen the movie
    only thing bothered me was the humor train they went. It was a bit overkill perfect example was the stair scene with the hulk. The scene where you saw him walk down and he madr the same joke when he opened that door
  • Shshj
    Good to see you guys enjoyed it.
    Honestly, I don't think this film can't be judged on its own. It's a great standalone comic book movie but this is the culmination of 11 years, nearly every movie up to this point is referenced to in some shape or form. The whole thing was epitomised when everyone emerged for the final fight against Thanos, it gave me goosebumps. They gave us everything we wanted and more, your enjoyment of this film depends on how much you've given to the MCU.

I've never been so exhausted watching a movie, even though we knew everyone would be restored and Tony/Cap would be written out. The whole thing was exhilarating from start to finish.
  • Choepiechakie
    edited April 26
    Honestly, I don't think this film can't be judged on its own. It's a great standalone comic book movie but this is the culmination of 11 years, nearly every movie up to this point is referenced to in some shape or form. The whole thing was epitomised when everyone emerged for the final fight against Thanos, it gave me goosebumps. They gave us everything we wanted and more, your enjoyment of this film depends on how much you've given to the MCU.

I've never been so exhausted watching a movie, even though we knew everyone would be restored and Tony/Cap would be written out. The whole thing was exhilarating from start to finish.
    yh the end was so so good. Everything came together and everything got a perfect end and introduction
  • XxRichiexRichxX

Legit spoilers below for those that haven’t seen it.
    when Capt caught Thor’s hammer, I was giddy as ****. Probably my favorite scene. Overall the final fight scene was incredible. The movie was an emotional roller coaster. Suppose this confirms that The Black Widow movie will be an origin.

Also, anyone know who the kid was standing behind Scarlett Witch at the funeral? My first thought was a potential son of Captain America when he goes back in time.

Also, pretty sure I’m in love with Elizabeth Olsen hah. Glad she’s cast for the TV show.
  • Choepiechakie

when Capt caught Thor’s hammer, I was giddy as ****. Probably my favorite scene. Overall the final fight scene was incredible. The movie was an emotional roller coaster. Suppose this confirms that The Black Widow movie will be an origin.

Also, anyone know who the kid was standing behind Scarlett Witch at the funeral? My first thought was a potential son of Captain America when he goes back in time.

Also, pretty sure I’m in love with Elizabeth Olsen hah. Glad she’s cast for the TV show.
    My brother told me it was the kid from Iron man 3 who found him and brought him to his home
  • Shshj
    edited April 26

I'm just so happy the original Avengers got a proper send-off and tied everything up nicely. Apart from some transition stuff like Sam inheriting the shield, this film was really about them.

The guy at the funeral is the kid from Iron Man 3, I can't remember his name but one of the Disney execs confirmed it. I accidentally stumbled across it before seeing the film :joy:
  • XxRichiexRichxX

My brother told me it was the kid from Iron man 3 who found him and brought him to his home
    oh wow. Spot on. Just IMDB’d it and it was. Interesting cameo. Wonder if it’ll play any part for the next phase
  • Choepiechakie

oh wow. Spot on. Just IMDB’d it and it was. Interesting cameo. Wonder if it’ll play any part for the next phase
    About his future (pretty big)
    apparently he's getting lined up to be the next iron man