4970 posts Big Money Move
    Eusebio.

Prime Eusebio or PIM Socrates?
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Eusebio.

Two opposite players m8. One is a 4* skills neymar with great shot and the other is poor man's gullit. Eusebio is the better player for sure.
  • Gnomenclature
    3956 posts National Call-Up
    Lol, so many of these threads. Should probably just pin one of them...

Anyway, eusebio gets my vote. Pele and eusebio are basically the same player - only a few minor differences. Cruyff is enticing because of the 5*5* and the fact that he's a Pim.

Cruyff can't effectively last 90min like eusebio can. Pele isn't worth the extra coins.
  • Eusebio looks the favourite but I like to go for players I loved to watch and admire, Cruyff, R9 etc
  • Gnomenclature
    Eusebio looks the favourite but I like to go for players I loved to watch and admire, Cruyff, R9 etc

Nostalgia > then anything. Go for the players you love and admire - every goal, pass, and tackle will be that much more special. It's why Pim Gerrard is always in my squad and wears the captain's armband lol.
  • mindm4ster
    4970 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 26
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Eusebio.

Two opposite players m8. One is a 4* skills neymar with great shot and the other is poor man's gullit. Eusebio is the better player for sure.

how ?Socrates has no defending

looking for best CAM in 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation
  • Eusebio looks the favourite but I like to go for players I loved to watch and admire, Cruyff, R9 etc

Nostalgia > then anything. Go for the players you love and admire - every goal, pass, and tackle will be that much more special. It's why Pim Gerrard is always in my squad and wears the captain's armband lol.

I’m the same, I have PIM Gerrard untradeable and I regret it, he’s awful
  • Gnomenclature
    Eusebio looks the favourite but I like to go for players I loved to watch and admire, Cruyff, R9 etc

I’m the same, I have PIM Gerrard untradeable and I regret it, he’s awful

Sorry to hear that, hes been great for me. Put a shadow on him and plays both sides of the ball no problem. Im not a "skiller" so his low skill level means nothing to me. As a box to box he's great. Scores some crazy long shots too. But, I must admit, Pim petit is a better card lol.