Fifa 20 rumours

Brosing
295 posts Sunday League Hero
I'm kinda excited for Fifa 20 after hearing some rumours about Career mode and Pro-Clubs. I watched a youtuber a week ago and he said that EA will focus more on those two modes in the upcoming Fifa 20, rather than FUT.

Though, I know that this is a youtuber and perhaps he just want views since I have not seen any official or other kinds of rumour regarding this.

Personally, Fifa 19 has been the worst out of all I've played and kinda stop playing after December. Been playing Career mode a bit and enjoyed it quite a bit actually.

Is there anyone else who have heard this rumours? When do we usually get updates and information on the new Fifa?

Comments

  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3340 posts National Call-Up
    I'd be questioning the veracity of those rumours, however if true, expect pro clubs to be permeated by p2w just like FUT.
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I also think EA will focus more on FUT because of it make money while other modes don't. Hope EA invest on thier server that make gameplay smooth. It is horrible delay responsive for 2 weeks for me .
  • Prutyi
    2 posts Ball Boy
    It 'll made by the same geniuses who never saw a round ball( just maybe on a picture) , so I don't know where's your optimism coming from
  • Brosing
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    ngern77 wrote: »
    I also think EA will focus more on FUT because of it make money while other modes don't. Hope EA invest on thier server that make gameplay smooth. It is horrible delay responsive for 2 weeks for me .

    Well there are actually data that indicates that just a fraction of all players who play FIFA doesn't even play FUT. It is true that EA are not making any money on Career/Pro Clubs but I think that they will have some sort of microtransaction to it.

    I'm not against that tbh, as long as it isn't P2W. It should rather be cosmetics which people actually will buy - thus making Career/Pro clubs a profitable mode. I think ( REALLY HOPE) will focus more on the casual players for Fifa 20, which is the bigger pool of players nowadays.

  • Brosing
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd be questioning the veracity of those rumours, however if true, expect pro clubs to be permeated by p2w just like FUT.

    I really do not think that, but that is just wishful thinking from my perspective :P
  • Brosing
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Prutyi wrote: »
    It 'll made by the same geniuses who never saw a round ball( just maybe on a picture) , so I don't know where's your optimism coming from

    Well. EA has it's problems. The players also have their problems and everyone is pointing fingers and blaming EA. I'm optimistic because I want this to be a fun game and wish for the best! :)
  • Bakudu76
    857 posts Semi-Pro
    I'd be questioning the veracity of those rumours, however if true, expect pro clubs to be permeated by p2w just like FUT.

    Wouldn't be suprising.
  • Brosing
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bakudu76 wrote: »
    I'd be questioning the veracity of those rumours, however if true, expect pro clubs to be permeated by p2w just like FUT.

    Wouldn't be suprising.

    I really hope that is not the case =)
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    ngern77 wrote: »
    I also think EA will focus more on FUT because of it make money while other modes don't. Hope EA invest on thier server that make gameplay smooth. It is horrible delay responsive for 2 weeks for me .

    Ain't gunna happen when fp goes the same way as Belgium
  • CharlieC
    6688 posts Big Money Move
    I’m looking forward to FIFA20. I love a good moan.
  • Tojo
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I'd be questioning the veracity of those rumours, however if true, expect pro clubs to be permeated by p2w just like FUT.

    Another whiner, I’ve paid £5 in the opening week for this game and if I wanted I could afford any player I wanted. Get busy in the transfer market and stop being lazy.

  • Rajarshi_CFC
    235 posts Sunday League Hero
    If the gameplay doesn't improve, I don't think many people will buy the game. We're really fed up by the false promises made by EA who are trying to compensate atrocious gameplay with content in FUT.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3340 posts National Call-Up
    Tojo wrote: »
    I'd be questioning the veracity of those rumours, however if true, expect pro clubs to be permeated by p2w just like FUT.

    Another whiner, I’ve paid £5 in the opening week for this game and if I wanted I could afford any player I wanted. Get busy in the transfer market and stop being lazy.

    I'm happy for you. Doesn't change the fact that this game is p2w.
  • Tojo
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tojo wrote: »
    I'd be questioning the veracity of those rumours, however if true, expect pro clubs to be permeated by p2w just like FUT.

    Another whiner, I’ve paid £5 in the opening week for this game and if I wanted I could afford any player I wanted. Get busy in the transfer market and stop being lazy.

    I'm happy for you. Doesn't change the fact that this game is p2w.

    Clearly does...I win all the time and haven’t really paid anything. Start getting better at the game kid.
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 29
    03845ff7f6e2f68f98d816f8b6486adf.jpg
    Exact a perfect example of a p2w lol .. no chances at all .. that was today too .. lmaoo i dont hate on rich people .. but some people have to admit this is a p2w game .. and you alredy know how the gameplay was . Everyplayer in that team was like crakk!
  • Tojo
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Insan0 wrote: »
    03845ff7f6e2f68f98d816f8b6486adf.jpg
    Exact a perfect example of a p2w lol .. no chances at all .. that was today too .. lmaoo i dont hate on rich people .. but some people have to admit this is a p2w game .. and you alredy know how the gameplay was . Everyplayer in that team was like crakk!
    Insan0 wrote: »
    03845ff7f6e2f68f98d816f8b6486adf.jpg
    Exact a perfect example of a p2w lol .. no chances at all .. that was today too .. lmaoo i dont hate on rich people .. but some people have to admit this is a p2w game .. and you alredy know how the gameplay was . Everyplayer in that team was like crakk!

    I have an 88 rated team all built on £5 initial investment, I don’t have a single standard gold card on my team. I beat teams like the one you showed and I also sometimes get skilled by 82 rated gold teams, these players are better than me. This isn’t a p2w game, paying just gives you a better team, all comes down to the player, yes high rated cards can give you a boost but you still need to understand how to use the player and what to do to beat a man, how to score etc
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I understand your point i have a 88 rated team ... my team response , defending, reactions , and speed .. was not even close to this guy . Yes i manage to score a goal . I think am a decent player around 2000 skill points , but after second half hes team just kept going full .. couldnt stop him .
  • Tojo
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    For every tactic there’s a counter tactic, I would make an educated guess that you had your team setup wrong to win the game. Teams like this I’ll just hold possession, can’t score if he doesn’t have the ball and I set each tactic up to counter different setups I come across, it’s jokes when you turn a game around and they have no idea how to counter your counter
  • kingDrogbaaaa
    963 posts Professional
    Hopefully they upgrade their new potato servers to a jacket potato
  • Numlocked_
    1639 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only way they can ake me excited is if they go in this direction :

    Game Modes :
    Ditch Weekend League. Get Division Rivals to be the competitive mode. Add a Tournament mode that has specific requirements to enter. Get back Bronze and Silver tournaments aswell. This should bring balance between competitive gameplay and relaxed gameplay.

    Player upgrades :
    Get a system going that every player in the game (even bronze or silver ones) are upgradeable by playing with them. There could be a tab on each player profile with "challenges". There would be specific challenges for each player to upgrade that player. Every player starts out with a base card. If you play x amount of minutes with him, he gets a different card (dynamic image). From then on, you can upgrade the stats with certain challenges. For example "play x amount of minutes, score x amount of goals, x amount of clean sheets with him playing at least x amount of minutes". Make skills and weak foot also upgradeable for certain players. For Example if you score x amount of goals with the weak foot you upgrade that weak foot with 1.

    EA can use the SoFifa database to get the max rating for a player. This way you kinda implement career mode into Ultimate Team. The higher rated the player becomes, the harder the next upgrade should be. This way I also think many more players will become used since at the very start of the game people have no idea who the meta players will be.

    Chemistry :
    For me the current chemistry system is not fun because I can't use all my favorite players. The system could be changed. Get a base chemistry for a player in your team and make it possible to get that higher the more that player plays minutes for you. Maybe get players on the same nation or club a base chemistry of 5 because they already kinda link.

    Icons :
    Let every Icon start out as a base icon and be upgradeable again by playing them. These challenges can be the hardest because they are icons.

    Player positions :
    It's stupid that a striker can be repositioned to a cdm but a right wing can't play left wing on decent chemistry. Make it possible for players to get used to a position because they have played there a lot of minutes.

    Chemistry styles, training items :
    Not needed for me. Ditch.

    Fitness :
    For me I don't think these cards should be in the game. Make the system that your players don't drop fitness this much but make it so that you can't apply fitness cards. This way people will have to really build a team and not just a starting XI.

    Packs :
    Enough with the useless pack fillers that everyone quicksells immediately. No more player position cards because of the above system. No more manager leagues, this is stupid. Imo no more injury cards. If you get an injury your player should heal. Badges, balls, stadiums, kits don't have to be in there this much. Either way get their droprate down or get them attainable by some other way. Make them available in the store perhaps. For example I go to the store and give 500 coins to get the Real Madrid home kit. Done.

    Daily and weekly challenges :
    EA really should step up with this. The current challenges are pathetic. I don't wanna do a challenge for 100 coins or for a bronze injury card. We are 4 months in the game. They are useless. Maybe they should do challenges for novelty items for your players (like in The Journey for example). Maybe I want a certain player to have withe shoes instead of black. This is just something that adds another dimension to the game. Many will find this useless perhaps, but many will also like this.

    Gameplay :
    Obviously this should be priority no 1. The current gameplay is terrible and I think they should redo the code from the ground up.
  • Brosing
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Numlocked_ Yes you bring up valid points - I would love to see more of bronze and silver players since you kinda only use them at the very start of Fifa.

    But yes, there is many things that can be added!
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not even going to entertain the the idea of any future FIFA’s until FP are banned and they actually have to focus on creating a top level game that will only make money when sold as a game!
    Not a 1/2 finished pile of 💩 that you have to pay to make better.
    Gaming in general use to be 1000x better before micro transactions existed.
  • starfox1284
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    I play against monster teams in weekend league all the time, doesn't mean the person using them is any good at the game. If anything, with the bogged down speed of the game and delay, the players only help marginally this year.
  • Brosing
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play against monster teams in weekend league all the time, doesn't mean the person using them is any good at the game. If anything, with the bogged down speed of the game and delay, the players only help marginally this year.

    Not really what we intented to discuss :P
  • iTaLenTZ
    466 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How can you be looking forward to another year of Fifa? Last year the game was bad but this title takes the cake. I am absolutely done with Fifa and won't be buying it.
  • CharlieC
    6688 posts Big Money Move
    Tojo wrote: »
    I'd be questioning the veracity of those rumours, however if true, expect pro clubs to be permeated by p2w just like FUT.

    Another whiner, I’ve paid £5 in the opening week for this game and if I wanted I could afford any player I wanted. Get busy in the transfer market and stop being lazy.

    Go straight to the top of the class and collect your gold star on the way!
  • Don_seanado
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tojo wrote: »
    For every tactic there’s a counter tactic, I would make an educated guess that you had your team setup wrong to win the game. Teams like this I’ll just hold possession, can’t score if he doesn’t have the ball and I set each tactic up to counter different setups I come across, it’s jokes when you turn a game around and they have no idea how to counter your counter

    lol, you're kidding right?

  • Brosing
    295 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is there anyone who knows when EA usually release information about their upcoming fifa games? :)
Sign In or Register to comment.