Fifa

PresleyH
32 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited April 26
meh
Post edited by PresleyH on

Comments

• Fifa 20 must have big improvements otherwise i will not play this random game of chances.
    Defending must be like in past fifa titles,like in fifa 12,13,14, fast and responsive,if i read your pass the ball should stay at me,not going between my legs or go through my player,i want an intelligent style of play not rushing like a bull.
    Passing need to be clean and accurate,unless i powered too much or too less or aimed wrong or opponents reads it.
    Rebounds,deflections ,AI defending that can put my opponent into advantage need to be removed totally,i don't want EA to play for me and give the ball to my opponent,if i get a goal is my fault not because of EA.

Stupid calls from the referee is a big major problem in this game,i don't do nothing but he whistle a penalty,how should i defend if everytime i have this fear,also he interrupts the game very often without doing something.

Shooting another problem in this game,if i'm 1 on 1 with the gk it's a goal every single time i don't need a stupid deflection goal,i want back low driven shots when you double tap shoot button,like in fifa 17 or 18,shooting must be the most easier thing in this game.

Fifa 19 is so repetitive and i don't like that,the game need to punish ptb players with more attacking options.

Also what i've discovered is the players not playing according to their card stats,I have flashback Ibra with over 90 pace but he moves and run like a truck,and every single defender catches him,and this is the same with other players,promes or dembele runs faster even if they have lower stats

I also want new game modes in ultimate team,like gold cup or silver cup,to try new players or play with casual opponents,i don't want to sweat in div 4 where everybody wants to win.

It is more to say but this is what i have in mind now,that's my opinion how fifa should look like
  • PresleyH
    edited April 26
    meh
  • Rossi1000
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The Great Wall of text :#
  • BeerBaron
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Not the best place to talk about how to improve fifa since you are not allowed to talk about the biggest gameplay problem because of the forum rules.

• Rebound19
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Everything is wrong.
  • BGAlum
    1277 posts Professional
    What is a pacific foul? Not to defend the game, at all, as it is horrible, but random variance is actually part of the game.

I think perhaps EA should have worked on VAR vice having timed shooting though. This would add a more realistic element to the game and bring some of the fairness into the game.
  • PresleyH
    edited April 26
    meh
  • BGAlum
    1277 posts Professional
    Pacific fouls are committed against those from Hawaii???

I think you are meaning specific.

Just busting your chops a little.
  • humping_klown
    969 posts Professional

Introduce wind into the game << this will be the best excuse for all the mishaps that happen in game .

terrible lag ? that will be the wind!

dejan lovren catching mbappe ? that will be the wind!

defenders randomly falling over ? that will be the wind!

the ball not travelling to where you aimed ? that will be wind !
  • MaldinisHeir
    342 posts Sunday League Hero

Introduce wind into the game << this will be the best excuse for all the mishaps that happen in game .

You're joking I know but there is a real lack of weather options in the game. I use Football Manager to generate fixtures and try and recreate the conditions in FIFA exhibition mode and I notice how few options are.

The weather options seem to be mostly variations of light. There's no options for gusty winds or similar. In fact one hilarious thing I've found is they haven't bothered doing the weather graphics for some stadiums. You can't select snow for the San Siro! Some stadiums don't even have rain!
  • Nikasnakasnokas
    68 posts Park Captain

Balls ghosting through my players bodies....that'll be the wind too 😉
  • Gunin
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why is it easier to stop with the ball than without the ball ? Does that make sense to anyone ? What kind of physics is that ? LOL
  • McKrill
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No way I'm gonna buy Fifa 20.
  • Richie827
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA or NBA 2k?Both are mega sports games,which one is better?
    They both have horrible ratings,both have 'pay to win' kind of game style.
    However 2K designs a decent manager mode.They use their brain.
    FIFA not so much.We only ask for an easy update on some big teams kits.No answer at all.Sorry to say this,arrongant and greedy.
  • Richie827
    edited April 27
    You have the FIFA license and all.And you butcher The World Cup with no regard for human life.Black scoreboard black flags and black decorations,what are you mourning for someone?!Not to mention the sloppy cut scenes bad colouring and horrible atmosphere.Uh........

The whole art team should be dismissed.
  • Richie827
    I'm going to buy FIFA 20.When a better football video game emerges,I will be done with it.