Ot... anyone else looking forward to days gone coming out?

Cphilly13
174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Will still play wl this weekend but been waiting years for this game... looks godly!!! Anyone else gonna cut their fifa addiction up n play it?

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13553 posts Has That Special Something
    I only play FIFA, but that game genuinely looks immense, I'll wait for reviews on release tho
  • Jobiwan
    3295 posts National Call-Up
    I only play FIFA, but that game genuinely looks immense, I'll wait for reviews on release tho

Yeah it looks very interesting but theyve delayed reviews until the day before it releases. Seems like they havent much confidence as usually its at least a week before it releases. Might be quite buggy at launch...
  • Supermario911
    1241 posts Professional
    what is that game

Only game i play is FIFA, GTA and COD Remastered version only

Waiting for COD MW2 remastered

all the other games bore the life out of me
  • PegLeg
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 24
    By all accounts it's buggy as ****. The day one patch is apparently huge. Looks great but will give it a couple of weeks to see how it really plays before I buy. Wish I'd done that with FIFA to be honest
  • Mmandras
    2309 posts Fans' Favourite
    Preloaded it but not that hyped to be honest. If EA don't come up with some sick objective for grinding, it's going to be zombie weekend for me.
  • Cphilly13
    174 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its really good!!! Few things that maybe could have been done better but really enjoying it so far! A nice change from the weekend league grind...
  • what is that game

Only game i play is FIFA, GTA and COD Remastered version only

Waiting for COD MW2 remastered

all the other games bore the life out of me

about MW2, is that really a thing?? searching on the internet apparently they are only going to release the campaign mode.... bummer