TOTS CRASH IS HERE!

Comments

• golazo
    1360 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 23
    His last video didn’t do anything to the market like previous years. EA has got that hang of the market and doing everything to keep it relevant. We won’t see dramatic crashes like previous years. A couple hundred k drop on expensive players is nothing really.
  • FinEverton
    696 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Refuse to sell my CR7. Going to need him in some painful weekly challenges anyway. Some "free" tots wont drop easily.

This year it will be harder, but last year was too easy to get full tots squad. Of course the WC crash affected much.
  • Decee
    474 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Team full of untradables here so I don't give a crap.
  • Dijkstra
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    After selling cr7 2 weeks ago, I feel I'm making gold every second from doing nothing.
  • freakjas
    6556 posts Big Money Move
    Alright thanks to whoever bought my deco for 60k more than the cheapest one out there lol.
    Listed him before the video as there barely was any on the market, price went down after the video but he still sold lmao
  • Elvisreus
    220 posts Sunday League Hero
    Interested to see how low this year can be with so many people having 10M+ this year :)
  • grabberpresident
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why would anyone care about what "Matt" says?
  • OZero
    5601 posts Big Money Move
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Probably i will never understand that waiting for crash,selling teams before and then buy back cheaper.....just simply buy who you want when you want and play with him....if you are bored with him then sell him and buy another one and thats it

This game has 10 months lifetime why some people care so much about it? You gonna earn some coins on flipping items and? You buy a new game and starting again from 0 and your coins are forgot. Doesnt matter if you had millions or 50 on account

Because the reality is by selling and buying back within a few weeks you can earn a Prime Gullit...
  • Jfo88
    22709 posts Club Captain
    rwNqqt7.gif
  • HS
    1764 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hopefully can complete Eusebio sbc’s 87-89 now.
  • BorussenBernie09
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Slap me silly please you guys are soooooooo dull! This is a tradition, every year Matt makes his video and we watch the panic start. It’s just a bit of fun, get off your high superior horses and enjoy it with us.

My high superior Horse is a donkey.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Slap me silly please you guys are soooooooo dull! This is a tradition, every year Matt makes his video and we watch the panic start. It’s just a bit of fun, get off your high superior horses and enjoy it with us.

I've fully vapourised my club for this crash! Bring it on. #YOLO #CRASHOFALIFETIME #TOTSOFDEALSTOBEHAD #HASHTAGSARECRINGE
  • Crash smash bash
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Meh I’ve lost interest in fifa now same time every year
  • BorussenBernie09
    1573 posts Play-Off Hero
    I saw a TOTS crash into the Ocean, out there in Bermuda :o
  • Denz
    2141 posts Fans' Favourite

Yep, like Christmas, everyone knows it's coming but only when others start panic buying do most go and do the shopping.

• MHoney1234
    8474 posts League Winner
    The state of this thread, they should lock this BS causing people to lose 100’s of thousands of coins because some joker posts a video. After Bateson, he’s the biggest numpty out there!
  • Futfanatic
    13981 posts Has That Special Something
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

I've fully vapourised my club for this crash! Bring it on. #YOLO #CRASHOFALIFETIME #TOTSOFDEALSTOBEHAD #HASHTAGSARECRINGE

That’s the spirit.
  • DeepStuff
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    All cash here, I say get out while you still can. Sell everything before going to sleep because tomorrow when you wake up, they will be worth half as much.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    I want to buy TOTY Marcelo tho
  • SStubbs88
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not even scared.
  • Safehands84
    3820 posts National Call-Up
    Well I've been waiting to decided if to go for prime eusebio or prime Cruyff and icon cm. This rate will be able to go Euesbio and icon cm (2.9m coins on ps4).
  • hjdjydyufu
    8844 posts League Winner
    Dijkstra wrote: »
    After selling cr7 2 weeks ago, I feel I'm making gold every second from doing nothing.

I don't understand @Dijkstra
  • MHoney1234
    8474 posts League Winner
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I got ahead of him. I panic sold my team in September in prep. #nofool

:D:D
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Just panic sold a Neto for 3k. :grimace:
    #Crash#NoRagrets#Yolo#Castro4Mod
  • lippyone
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    His video is almost identical to the runthefutmarket one yesterday.
    They have all decided they are going to create the crash. It a self fulfilling prophesy, the sheep will now all be selling.
  • ASX
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    lippyone wrote: »
    His video is almost identical to the runthefutmarket one yesterday.
    They have all decided they are going to create the crash. It a self fulfilling prophesy, the sheep will now all be selling.

Exactly
  • ngern77
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold my icons last week, lost around 1m.