• SomeNextGuy
    2596 posts Fans' Favourite
    Omg must watch
  • limjitwe
    6703 posts Big Money Move
    Let mayhem begin!!
  • ImAtrocious
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trouble with the "crash" for me this year is that I'm really not targeting any players at the moment...I feel like in past years I could set a value for a card I wanted and then go get it. This year I'm pinning my future team on having some TOTS cards that interest me.
  • holdenwait
    54781 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    yeah i'm only interested to see how cheap the TOTS cards will be. there's nothing i'm interested in buying out there
  • Futfanatic
    12246 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    yeah i'm only interested to see how cheap the TOTS cards will be. there's nothing i'm interested in buying out there

So stop ruining my thread ok? Please? Yes?
  • Cortza
    845 posts Professional
    I'm looking to sell HL Son which will bring in the guts of 1.1m. I'm tempted to sell now but if he hits a hat trick tonight against Brighton, people will lose their minds. I know he won't get an inform based on tonight's performance but they don't! 😀
  • Futfanatic
    12246 posts Has That Special Something
    He does make me aware of some prices, these big guys have crashed a lot!
  • El_Nino
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    untradeable life don't care about any of that non-sense

• Carlos181
    3772 posts National Call-Up
    Finally!! Been sitting on coins for a while now.
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    Ffs wanted to sell on Thursday expecting him to upload the video later
  • holdenwait
    54781 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Futfanatic wrote: »

So stop ruining my thread ok? Please? Yes?

:)
  • NathW90
    363 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 23
    Is it worth selling? I'm not really playing at the moment so could sell CL De Bruyne, 91 VDV, Prime Hierro, Prime Carlos and PIM Figo if it's going to be worth it. I'll keep OTW CR7 as he isn't going to be bettered.

Sitting on 1.2m as well.
  • Empyrium7
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    this year is my first FUT. do EA usually release player SBCs during TOTS ?
    in other words, is it a good idea to buy high rated NIF golds when the crash happens ?
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    in other words, is it a good idea to buy high rated NIF golds when the crash happens ?

Nah it’s mainly the special cards that Crash.
    Sbc fodder holds its value more or less
  • Empyrium7 wrote: »

yeah they do.. youtube it ...think 83 raated with 70 chem and 1 tots cards
  • Gloria_ou_Morte
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Every year is the same, and I really couldn't care less.

When TOTS arrive... I'm out!
    Everyone playing full TOTS teams, servers will be shortened down, huge lag, market gone crazy, in other words it's just the end of Fifa 19.
  • xCDHx
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sigh... why post a video by that bëllend 😑
  • Despise this dude, jfc
  • Professor
    1350 posts Professional
    Its virtual coins so I dont care much. I have 8 end games positions already with either a Toty or Prime icon. Only real upgrade I want is a Neymar or Hazard and maybe upgrade my gold Kante to his Toty.
  • Cbn
    591 posts An Exciting Prospect
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Probably i will never understand that waiting for crash,selling teams before and then buy back cheaper.....just simply buy who you want when you want and play with him....if you are bored with him then sell him and buy another one and thats it

This game has 10 months lifetime why some people care so much about it? You gonna earn some coins on flipping items and? You buy a new game and starting again from 0 and your coins are forgot. Doesnt matter if you had millions or 50 on account

I hear you but do you have like unlimited coins?
  • BlackFridayRule
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    So soon i can finish my 87 and 88 rated sbcs.. Excellent
  • Delboy13710
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    So soon i can finish my 87 and 88 rated sbcs.. Excellent

Exactly what I was thinking . Have 86/87 left for Blanc been holding off for a few weeks
  • CR7BRUH
    3860 posts National Call-Up
    He could have release it after rewards on the thurs ffs
  • CR7BRUH wrote: »
    He could have release it after rewards on the thurs ffs
    For real, making a huge loss on Baby Cruyff even though I bought him for 70k below market price on Saturday
  • Tristan_Pecan
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Probably i will never understand that waiting for crash,selling teams before and then buy back cheaper.....just simply buy who you want when you want and play with him....if you are bored with him then sell him and buy another one and thats it

This game has 10 months lifetime why some people care so much about it? You gonna earn some coins on flipping items and? You buy a new game and starting again from 0 and your coins are forgot. Doesnt matter if you had millions or 50 on account

You're preaching to the choir. That's why EA makes so much money because people care like that on here.