The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    71970 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Makes video explaining glitch.

Patch comes out within days of said video.

Moans on twitter because glitch has been patched.

To be fair he didn't actually say anywhere in his videos anything about whatever this glitch was, and the videos are just about doing bronze packs to silver packs to sbc's.

So unsure what you are talking about.

So he's never shown and explained how to do the glitch in any of his videos? Righto.

Not on any that I have seen lately on the league SBC stuff which one assumes y'all being salty about?

Righto

f2e29b3451301a8d546123cd1b9c234c.jpg

Even put Robben in when he could have put the bronze cb and Rafinha RM :bawling:
  • DarthGrowler
    15156 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    He needs to craft a haircut asap

He looks like a certain type of offender
  • TakeItSlow
    7864 posts League Winner
    Not sure what this kids on about Nep went on about it countless times on his vids and on his streams along with many other content creators including Nick. Hence why it’s now been patched.
  • Gabbalala
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    de875cac-510c-4893-8610-a4404de84c76.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=Cq7i5uM53mjFbWEflDn32RFCzy7Ljp0IiM8ud0T%2BPb4%3D

Started with 30K and just wanted to get one cycle done and save up for the next one..Managed to get all 3 done and have 130K spare as well, just waiting on things to sell! Overall, the league is nice and easy but there are a few make or break teams. Aves and Santa Clara can set you back 30-50K if you don't get lucky but on the other hand, there's AT LEAST 6-7 teams you can do for about 6-9K which is instant profit from the packs you get.
  • Dutch007
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    WE NEED SILVER PLAYER PACKS IN STORE!
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    WE NEED SILVER PLAYER PACKS IN STORE!

Not until I sell my silvers please.
  • BrentfordFC
    12447 posts Has That Special Something
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    de875cac-510c-4893-8610-a4404de84c76.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=Cq7i5uM53mjFbWEflDn32RFCzy7Ljp0IiM8ud0T%2BPb4%3D

Started with 30K and just wanted to get one cycle done and save up for the next one..Managed to get all 3 done and have 130K spare as well, just waiting on things to sell! Overall, the league is nice and easy but there are a few make or break teams. Aves and Santa Clara can set you back 30-50K if you don't get lucky but on the other hand, there's AT LEAST 6-7 teams you can do for about 6-9K which is instant profit from the packs you get.

Did this league last week. Ended up with 110k worth of informs and also tonnes of golds & silvers to sell. Overall started with 200k budget for the team. Ended up on around 300k after selling all cards.
  • GL
    7395 posts Big Money Move

Apparently he won’t get one until he hits a certain weight target
  • Futfanatic
    13901 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »

Apparently he won’t get one until he hits a certain weight target

Shave of that hair and he'll hit the target easily.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Just got Higuain for Mainz.
    2 teams to finish Buns of again.
  • WFCBagnall
    71970 posts Moderator
    Premium Electrum

WALKOUT

Europa TOTT

FRENCH

LACAZ...Giroud :(
  • Eddie Jones
    2000 posts Fans' Favourite
    DutyHarry wrote: »

To be fair he didn't actually say anywhere in his videos anything about whatever this glitch was, and the videos are just about doing bronze packs to silver packs to sbc's.

So he's never shown and explained how to do the glitch in any of his videos? Righto.

Not on any that I have seen lately on the league SBC stuff which one assumes y'all being salty about?

Ok Neppo...
    alex1987 wrote: »
    One fanboy is a little late to the party

I am a fanlady actually.
    Come on, if a girl on the internet is a myth, a girl on a FIFA forum is way beyond that. :joy:

Nah girls can like Fifa and football. That's a very misogynistic and 1970s attitude you have Harry.

But honestly what video are you talking about? The ones I have seen have nothing about a duplicate glitch. Can you show me instead of calling me a Nep?

I didn't even know there was such a thing and I have lurked on here a few times. I do league sbc's by following futbin so is that where I went wrong?

Do you got a pic?
  • Cadey 5
    10685 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 23
    The thing that is most annoying is his claim that “if you don’t have time this is not for you”

Before you tubers blew it up, all you needed was time to do the SBC, if you sold everything you near enough broke even, any walkout would get you profit, that was that you didn’t need 5-7 of the players already you could go from scratch.

Now you need time to;
    Spam bronze packs
    Re-list every hour to recoupe coins
    Put the bronzes in silver upgrades
    Try bid certain over priced silvers
    Keep an eye on the clubs you have good amount of players for
    Complete the league SBC

On top of that he says you should be playing SB, WL and Rivals to get Players n the club to aid that process.

I’m on 1500 games this fifa and even I don’t have time to do all that

And now most cases you need a walkout simply to break even or you are staring at a loss. I’ve done 50 odd SBC packs this week and I’m about 50k up thanks to a Courtios walkout.

Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • TakeItSlow
    7864 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

This guy..."hey EA I enticed thousands of people to do it at the same time, and now you patched it? This is so unfair, uuuuuuuuuuuuh"
    Not to mention the whole shennanigans from last week when he moked us on his twitter and resorted to EARob to stop "bullying him", what a sad individual.

Almost as sad as instantly screenshotting tweets and mocking somebody on a forum huh?

Oh, hi new forumer, how's your farming at? Since you're aiming me, please show me the post where I screenshot his Twitter in order to "mock him". :joy:

Not sure what farming is sorry. I don't farm.

I suppose the screenshot is obviously mocking because you and your friends aren't putting it up for a nice reason are you now. And calling somebody sad is mocking.

Literally no point in you being here if you're going to back a human that is quite evidently all about his own gain and does not give a damn about anyone else other than himself.

His roots show those characteristics and that's someone myself and the other forum members dislike. So if you're all for him then great, just don't post it on here. It'll get you nowhere.
  • o Magico
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Premium Electrum

WALKOUT

Europa TOTT

FRENCH

I lost a champs game last week to a 95th minute corner, the kid paused, subbed on that 84 Giroud.....he emasculated poor Militao at the near post :'(
  • Gyan_33
    31299 posts National Team Captain
    Premium Electrum

WALKOUT

Europa TOTT

FRENCH

Lacazette ain't TOTT my dude
  • DutyHarry
    4963 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 23

Ok Neppo...
    alex1987 wrote: »
    One fanboy is a little late to the party

I am a fanlady actually.
    Come on, if a girl on the internet is a myth, a girl on a FIFA forum is way beyond that. :joy:

Nah girls can like Fifa and football. That's a very misogynistic and 1970s attitude you have Harry.

Stop mocking me for my opinions :)

He would have to leave his house, nah no way
  • PelzyWelzy
    9793 posts League Winner
    edited April 23
    Swear I’ve gotten more walkouts from Rising Talent SBCs than I have ultimate packs all year...

Added Navas and Pjanic to the TOTT Vertonghen from earlier - even had Sule sell for 9k from it.

Profit has been really good so far, must be an easy 350k up.

10 to go.
  • EddieFicio
    21938 posts Club Captain
    22 Rising talent sbcs to go lmao
  • DutyHarry
    I'm sad I did them all. :(
  • Gabbalala
    3311 posts National Call-Up
    Well if anybody wants to do them all for me....thanks.
  • DutyHarry
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Well if anybody wants to do them all for me....thanks.

Select one nationality or league et let the web app or the game fill in the blanks if you have lots of silvers.
  • EddieFicio
    21938 posts Club Captain
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    The thing that is most annoying is his claim that “if you don’t have time this is not for you”

Before you tubers blew it up, all you needed was time to do the SBC, if you sold everything you near enough broke even, any walkout would get you profit, that was that you didn’t need 5-7 of the players already you could go from scratch.

Now you need time to;
    Spam brobxe packs
    Re-list every hour to recoupe coins
    Put the bronzes in silver upgrades
    Try bid certain over priced silvers
    Keep an eye on the clubs you have good amount of players for
    Complete the league SBC

On top of that he says you should be playing SB, WL and Rivals to get Players n the club to aid that process.

I’m on 1500 games this fifa and even I don’t have time to do all that

And now most cases you need a walkout simply to break even or you are staring at a loss. I’ve done 50 odd SBC packs this week and I’m about 50k up thanks to a Courtios walkout.

I did la liga a couple weeks ago without a single player in my club, walked out with 90 Casemiro and a 20k "loss" without any amazing packs. That's simply not possible anymore.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    I'm sad I did them all. :(

Im not sad but ive only noticed that the bronze/silver teams SBCs in icons were 100% profit when i did Nakata. Let plenty of SBCs expire without doing them.
  • Grown93
    3539 posts National Call-Up
    Imagine do a video and tell people to play SB.
  • ColeWorld
    10857 posts Has That Special Something
    ok wow, first csl run after a week and wtf. Jelavic extinct lol. that 72 rated gk 6k lol. wth
  • RoosGianni
    3308 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve been opening the 2,5k silver packs with coins. Opened like 15 packs and I got a kit and a badge worth 5k from Ittihad. Parma GK and a lot of 1-3k silvers. Made nice profit.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    @EddieFicio

Put your TOTY Ronaldo on the market mate. 6 million flat, its a great price and you will be able to buy 2 Ronaldos on TOTS.
  • EddieFicio
    21938 posts Club Captain
    Sixtech wrote: »
    @EddieFicio

Put your TOTY Ronaldo on the market mate. 6 million flat, its a great price and you will be able to buy 2 Ronaldos on TOTS.

giphy.gif
  • PlanetBerg
    64 posts Park Captain
    e5KhQT6.png
    vgeVkx4.png

Back to back on Saudi League smaller packs. I'll take that.