The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Dan is Clutch
    25498 posts Player of the Year
    I think during TOTS i will be doing upgrade packs rather than leagues. They just don't seem worth it at all anymore.
  • alex1987 wrote: »
    One fanboy is a little late to the party

I am a fanlady actually.
  • alex1987
    5595 posts Big Money Move
    alex1987 wrote: »

I am a fanlady actually.

I apologise m'lady
  • DutyHarry
    4946 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 23

Makes video explaining glitch.

Patch comes out within days of said video.

Moans on twitter because glitch has been patched.

To be fair he didn't actually say anywhere in his videos anything about whatever this glitch was, and the videos are just about doing bronze packs to silver packs to sbc's.

So unsure what you are talking about.

So he's never shown and explained how to do the glitch in any of his videos? Righto.

Not on any that I have seen lately on the league SBC stuff which one assumes y'all being salty about?

Ok Neppo...

I am a fanlady actually.
    Come on, if a girl on the internet is a myth, a girl on a FIFA forum is way beyond that. :joy:
  • DutyHarry wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

This guy..."hey EA I enticed thousands of people to do it at the same time, and now you patched it? This is so unfair, uuuuuuuuuuuuh"
    Not to mention the whole shennanigans from last week when he moked us on his twitter and resorted to EARob to stop "bullying him", what a sad individual.

Almost as sad as instantly screenshotting tweets and mocking somebody on a forum huh?

Oh, hi new forumer, how's your farming at? Since you're aiming me, please show me the post where I screenshot his Twitter in order to "mock him". :joy:

Not sure what farming is sorry. I don't farm.

I suppose the screenshot is obviously mocking because you and your friends aren't putting it up for a nice reason are you now. And calling somebody sad is mocking.
  • alex1987

This guy..."hey EA I enticed thousands of people to do it at the same time, and now you patched it? This is so unfair, uuuuuuuuuuuuh"
    Not to mention the whole shennanigans from last week when he moked us on his twitter and resorted to EARob to stop "bullying him", what a sad individual.

Almost as sad as instantly screenshotting tweets and mocking somebody on a forum huh?

Oh, hi new forumer, how's your farming at? Since you're aiming me, please show me the post where I screenshot his Twitter in order to "mock him". :joy:

I suppose the screenshot is obviously mocking because you and your friends aren't putting it up for a nice reason are you now. And calling somebody sad is mocking.

Don't want to bring up ancient history but if anyone should go by sad ..
  • Gyan_33
    30742 posts National Team Captain

Okay ball girl
  • Pikachu
    8746 posts League Winner
    Just opened 1.6kfp worth of 2.5k silver packs to see how much I'd make.

Once stuff sells, just under 200k.

Madness.

You’ve just given Nepenthez another video. @WFCBagnall
  • Joestoe
    5140 posts Big Money Move

Please let's not start the whole debate again. I agree it was entertaining as hell, but one time was enough.

Although I fully agree it's childish they first generated so much attention for the whole League SBC thing and now cry because EA patched it.
  • WFCBagnall
    71480 posts Moderator
    Pikachu wrote: »

Madness.

He can take it.

Would get everyone on SPM making silvers cheaper.
  • holdenwait
    57490 posts National Treasure
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I am a fanlady actually.

PM’d you

:D
  • Pikachu
    8746 posts League Winner
    Pikachu wrote: »

Madness.

He can take it.

Would get everyone on SPM making silvers cheaper.

Yeah, was what I was thinking. Should bring down prices.
  • Futfanatic wrote: »

I am a fanlady actually.

PM’d you

I don't have one yet sorry?
  • ColeWorld
    10685 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow prices are really crazy on Xbox compared to PS
  • DutyHarry
    4946 posts National Call-Up

I am a fanlady actually.

PM’d you

I don't have one yet sorry?

I'll pm you too.
  • alex1987

I am a fanlady actually.

PM’d you

Slide into that DM
  • Hicksy2011
    13298 posts Has That Special Something
    I was very surprised the other day that we didnt get huge influx of ball boys when Nep stared tweeting the thread out
  • Joestoe
    5140 posts Big Money Move

Madness.

That's mad profit.
  • Hicksy2011
    13298 posts Has That Special Something
    There actually was a girl or two on the old forums
    Think they got driven away though
  • Primal
    4758 posts National Call-Up
    Joestoe wrote: »

Madness.

That's mad profit.

wow :o dont tempt me lol
  • DutyHarry wrote: »

To be fair he didn't actually say anywhere in his videos anything about whatever this glitch was, and the videos are just about doing bronze packs to silver packs to sbc's.

So he's never shown and explained how to do the glitch in any of his videos? Righto.

Not on any that I have seen lately on the league SBC stuff which one assumes y'all being salty about?

Ok Neppo...

I am a fanlady actually.
    Come on, if a girl on the internet is a myth, a girl on a FIFA forum is way beyond that. :joy:

Nah girls can like Fifa and football. That's a very misogynistic and 1970s attitude you have Harry.

But honestly what video are you talking about? The ones I have seen have nothing about a duplicate glitch. Can you show me instead of calling me a Nep?

I didn't even know there was such a thing and I have lurked on here a few times. I do league sbc's by following futbin so is that where I went wrong?
  • alex1987
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I was very surprised the other day that we didnt get huge influx of ball boys when Nep stared tweeting the thread out

We did
  • alex1987

Ok Neppo...

I am a fanlady actually.

Nah girls can like Fifa and football. That's a very misogynistic and 1970s attitude you have Harry.

But honestly what video are you talking about? The ones I have seen have nothing about a duplicate glitch. Can you show me instead of calling me a Nep?

I didn't even know there was such a thing and I have lurked on here a few times. I do league sbc's by following futbin so is that where I went wrong?

Oof @WFCBagnall
  • Gyan_33
    I use Futbin just to get an idea of what works but then I just go onto the market to buy the cheapest ones available.
  • Gabbalala
    3278 posts National Call-Up
    Asensio and a 7K Amiens winger in Sporting Lisbon. GOAT team!
  • DarthGrowler
    15030 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

"to be fair" doesn't work whilst talking about Nepenthez

Guys, leave him alone. Its clear he wasnt hugged enough as a child. Now we would all like to give him a big squishy, warm your heart hug...............................with a shovel to the temple
  • Gyan_33
    He needs to craft a haircut asap