The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Hicksy2011
    12830 posts Has That Special Something
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Just opened 1.6kfp worth of 2.5k silver packs to see how much I'd make.

Once stuff sells, just under 200k.

Madness.

Is this silver rare's or both, mate?

The non rares are the money maker when opening silver packs. Ever since Jan if I ever spent money on FP it would be through silver packs.

It is quite literally 800k-1m per 12kfp atm!

Sure but loading FP is against this thread's spirit, RIP. :(
    What if it funds SBCs
  • WFCBagnall
    69481 posts Moderator
    Just packed the Utrecht Cb B)
  • Orison
    47609 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Just opened 1.6kfp worth of 2.5k silver packs to see how much I'd make.

Once stuff sells, just under 200k.

Madness.

Is this silver rare's or both, mate?

The non rares are the money maker when opening silver packs. Ever since Jan if I ever spent money on FP it would be through silver packs.

It is quite literally 800k-1m per 12kfp atm!

Sure but loading FP is against this thread's spirit, RIP. :(
    What if it funds SBCs

Then it's still fp.
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    What is this market?
    CF20-ED5-E-A6-CC-45-C5-84-F8-5694629402-A4.png

6-A0-FEFC2-4-D1-A-4006-94-F6-0474-B4-C48-E1-A.png
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20315 posts Club Captain
    Rising talents paying out :blush:
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    @Jfo88 If you consider EA tax, you earned like 60k from the CR7 sale, that's profit but not worth it considering the investment.
  • DutyHarry

This guy..."hey EA I enticed thousands of people to do it at the same time, and now you patched it? This is so unfair, uuuuuuuuuuuuh"
    Not to mention the whole shennanigans from last week when he moked us on his twitter and resorted to EARob to stop "bullying him", what a sad individual.
  • ColeWorld
    9819 posts Has That Special Something
    Weather is too good to do inflated league SBCs :sunglasses:
  • DutyHarry
    Orison wrote: »

@Dan is Clutch we knew it was going to be fixed, ofc it would after being left untouched for 7 months until someone made a video :trollface:

OFC we knew, but MattHDgamer did make this video months ago without it being patched, and as far as I know his audience his bigger than the other one's.
  • holdenwait
    55188 posts National Treasure
    I'll be doing PCC's all weekend

(that's a Pina Colada Challenge fyi)
  • Hicksy2011
    12830 posts Has That Special Something
    its almost like EA want people spending money on packs rather than crafting them during TOTS
    what a shock they arent making league SBCs easier
  • Gabbalala
    2857 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sporting Lisbon SBC is a joke! :joy:

Third and final try:

18K Huesca LM
    8K Udinese RW
    Another 20K in players

Puts me at close to 200K from just doing that single SBC 3 times. craazy. What other teams have that pack reward? :lol:
  • WFCBagnall
    69481 posts Moderator
    Gabbalala wrote: »

Third and final try:

18K Huesca LM
    8K Udinese RW
    Another 20K in players

Puts me at close to 200K from just doing that single SBC 3 times. craazy. What other teams have that pack reward? :lol:

AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Dortmund
    Man United
    Liverpool
    Real Betis
    Porto
  • DutyHarry
    edited April 23
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    its almost like EA want people spending money on packs rather than crafting them during TOTS
    what a shock they arent making league SBCs easier

ALMOST :joy:
  • Sticklyprickle
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 23

Makes video explaining glitch.

Patch comes out within days of said video.

Moans on twitter because glitch has been patched.

To be fair he didn't actually say anywhere in his videos anything about whatever this glitch was, and the videos are just about doing bronze packs to silver packs to sbc's.

So unsure what you are talking about.
  • DutyHarry wrote: »

This guy..."hey EA I enticed thousands of people to do it at the same time, and now you patched it? This is so unfair, uuuuuuuuuuuuh"
    Not to mention the whole shennanigans from last week when he moked us on his twitter and resorted to EARob to stop "bullying him", what a sad individual.

Almost as sad as instantly screenshotting tweets and mocking somebody on a forum huh?
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move

To be fair he didn't actually say anywhere in his videos anything about whatever this glitch was, and the videos are just about doing bronze packs to silver packs to sbc's.

Hi Nep.
  • Gyan_33
    28765 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 23

"to be fair" doesn't work whilst talking about Nepenthez
  • Gabbalala
    2857 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gabbalala wrote: »

Third and final try:

18K Huesca LM
    8K Udinese RW
    Another 20K in players

AC Milan
    Inter Milan
    Dortmund
    Man United
    Liverpool
    Real Betis
    Porto

Guessing they're all kinda pricey now. Sporting is generally quite cheap, iirc.
  • RBailss
    11797 posts Has That Special Something
    I've been away a few days & come back to this! Forum in meltdown!
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something

Almost as sad as instantly screenshotting tweets and mocking somebody on a forum huh?

I thought we taught you guys last week that they aren't screenshots?
  • DutyHarry

Oh, hi new forumer, how's your farming at? Since you're aiming me, please show me the post where I screenshot his Twitter in order to "mock him". :joy:
  • keilly
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    keilly wrote: »
    6 months of getting everything fut swap out there in one spot, I’m allowed to have some fun now, I’m sure some people were sweating. D’Rolatoro 😂

Not very funny if anyone reads what you posted and thinks they have missed one and decide to use what they have for the informs or packs. .But hey just a bit of fun right.

Oh I did not consider people would do that, that's so stupid of me. I apologise.

OK, i forgive you...
  • Dan is Clutch
    24556 posts Club Captain

So he's never shown and explained how to do the glitch in any of his videos? Righto.
  • alex1987
    5456 posts Big Money Move
    One fanboy is a little late to the party
  • Futfanatic
    12453 posts Has That Special Something
    6 months of getting everything fut swap out there in one spot, I’m allowed to have some fun now, I’m sure some people were sweating. D’Rolatoro 😂

Not very funny if anyone reads what you posted and thinks they have missed one and decide to use what they have for the informs or packs. .But hey just a bit of fun right.

Oh I did not consider people would do that, that's so stupid of me. I apologise.

OK, i forgive you...

Thanks! The thread has been cleared from all the wrong comments now!

• Makes video explaining glitch.

So he's never shown and explained how to do the glitch in any of his videos? Righto.

Not on any that I have seen lately on the league SBC stuff which one assumes y'all being salty about?