PLZ BUY BALE 93 FAST YOU WILL MAKE PROFIT

Comments

• Ybiza
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Campino wrote: »
    Ybiza wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Guys you should understand, most of the ppl are at school/work + we got new patch so update takes time. Online right now is very low, trust me it’s great buy, you can easily sell him for 1.6 from few listings today evening

Selling for 1.6m doesn't get you much profit though? You'd get 1.5m after tax? And you've already spent 1.48m on his card. So 20k profit?

I'd have thought Bale would come down in price, not go back up. But could be wrong.

1,6 mil tax is 80k, that’s about ~40k profit.

Guys, at least bid on him and try to get him

No

Risk vs reward is no where near enough in this instance

If you bid on him and get him for example for 1.350 HOW IS IT RISK OMG I WISH I HAD COINS RIGHT NOW MY STUPID TOTY MESSI NOT SELLING
  • Azof
    16380 posts World Class
    Guys you should understand, most of the ppl are at school/work + we got new patch so update takes time. Online right now is very low, trust me it’s great buy, you can easily sell him for 1.6 from few listings today evening

Selling for 1.6m doesn't get you much profit though? You'd get 1.5m after tax? And you've already spent 1.48m on his card. So 20k profit?

I'd have thought Bale would come down in price, not go back up. But could be wrong.

No

If you bid on him and get him for example for 1.350 HOW IS IT RISK OMG I WISH I HAD COINS RIGHT NOW MY STUPID TOTY MESSI NOT SELLING

Relax vlad it is only a game
  • Ybiza
    Azof wrote: »

No

It’s coins. Traders feel me
  • Campino
    26886 posts Player of the Year

No

If that’s the case how comes generally speaking we all have enough to buy the card outright but don’t?
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class

No

I'm glad I'm not a trader, I have no intention or desire to feel you
  • Campino
    26886 posts Player of the Year
    I mean when one pops up with a 1.4 bin

I think it’s fairly justified that you’re talking nonsense
  • Scutch
    10401 posts Has That Special Something

One has just sold for 1.36m BIN. I appreciate it was snapped up straight away but the point is they are being put on the market at these prices.
  • Ybiza

One has just sold for 1.36m BIN. I appreciate it was snapped up straight away but the point is they are being put on the market at these prices.

And now there is a 1 509 bin
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    All this aside, he's a phenomenal card. Paid 1.76 a few weeks ago and very happy with him.
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooring.
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 23

No

giphy.gif
  • Joestoe
    4672 posts National Call-Up
    This thread quickly became one of my favorites.
  • Vacant
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you also stock Magic Beans?
  • AuKepone
    91 posts Park Captain
    Bought one for 1.49 yesterday, he doesn't sell above 1.6 often at all

Bit of a must have as a boyo. Waiting it out until TOTS myself just incase he somehow gets in, and if not he could be a bit cheaper then.

Played much with him yet?
  • Richard
    11410 posts Has That Special Something
    You should start a ponzi scheme. Very convincing stuff.
  • Daveofwales01
    8343 posts League Winner
    AuKepone wrote: »
    Bought one for 1.49 yesterday, he doesn't sell above 1.6 often at all

Bit of a must have as a boyo. Waiting it out until TOTS myself just incase he somehow gets in, and if not he could be a bit cheaper then.

Played much with him yet?

Second time around now, only played a couple so far but he's doing nicely so far, first time around he scored a load playing at striker, he's wide cam now though cos cr7 98
  • Losguapos1
    242 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did you sell your bale yet??? I hope it wasn’t to some sucker on here!!!!
  • Djkhalid1921
    9273 posts League Winner
    how did i not see this thread earlier. :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Scutch
    10401 posts Has That Special Something
    Doubt we'll see this guy again.
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 25
    All these comments and not one of them is about if he is any good in game

Edit:
    Tietherope wrote: »
    All this aside, he's a phenomenal card. Paid 1.76 a few weeks ago and very happy with him.

There is.

I agree