Liverpool Football Club

Comments

• Wyojasond
    14232 posts Has That Special Something
    Rafael Camacho to Dortmund? is he good

Sporting are looking at him too. As others have said he hasn’t done much. Wants to be a winger but sounds like Klopp sees him more as an RB in the same vein of TAA.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner

The state of Salah. Ramos actually broke him.
  • SDoofus
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2019
    Man, if we win the League, then winning the League this way has GOT to be the best way possible.

Ice cream sundae: The League

Cherry on top: The masses of rival fans crying about Salah diving, offside goals, luck, etc.

Beautiful.

Quote if you agree.
  • Snugglebites
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Obsessed.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Man, if we win the League, then winning the League this way has GOT to be the best way possible.

Ice cream sundae: The League

Cherry on top: The masses of rival fans crying about Salah diving, offside goals, luck, etc.

Beautiful.

Quote if you agree.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cbee3ee46384d30491fd234
  • Bob_Dylan
    20721 posts Club Captain
    Half of those aren’t even dives
  • LFC Simon 98
    19731 posts Club Captain
    Remember when Rafinha fouled Salah in the box but he stayed in his feet and got nothing.

And against Porto when Felipe tried to take him out and then he missed the shot.

Or against Palace when Van Aanolt clipped him and he didn’t go down and all the commentators said he should have.

These are just off the top of my head, prob more I forgot. Point is he gets kicked so often and stays up and gets nothing. Hence his theatrics at times.
  • Kellnerr
    3560 posts National Call-Up
    Remember when Rafinha fouled Salah in the box but he stayed in his feet and got nothing.

And against Porto when Felipe tried to take him out and then he missed the shot.

Or against Palace when Van Aanolt clipped him and he didn’t go down and all the commentators said he should have.

These are just off the top of my head, prob more I forgot. Point is he gets kicked so often and stays up and gets nothing. Hence his theatrics at times.

Bournemouth when he scored his second was an impressive one, Cook just kicked him in the legs and he continued his run to score.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Kellnerr wrote: »

Bournemouth when he scored his second was an impressive one, Cook just kicked him in the legs and he continued his run to score.

Yeah he did this all the time last year and look how much better he was
  • SDoofus
    Couchy wrote: »

No he didn't. He went down loads in the box and we barely ever got a single call. Think we had like 3 penalties all season or something stupid like that, even though we could have gotten well into double digits.
  • Kellnerr
    3560 posts National Call-Up

Nah, he played with much more freedom last season - now he just wants to force goals by all means, hence why he is more selfish, makes wrong decisions and it does not work out that well. However it's true that he goes down more often - or let's say way too theatrically, that's the problem to be fair.

Good to see his form being better towards the end of the season now though.
  • SDoofus

Nah, he played with much more freedom last season - now he just wants to force goals by all means, hence why he is more selfish, makes wrong decisions and it does not work out that well. However it's true that he goes down more often - or let's say way too theatrically, that's the problem to be fair.

I honestly believe that it's just harder in general this season. Last season, at this point, you had Salah and Kane both on around 30 goals or just under. This season, though, there is not a single player on 20 League goals yet, which implies that the bar has come down significantly. and that actually, being on 19 goals currently is probably the equivalent of being on 29 last season.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner

I honestly believe that it's just harder in general this season. Last season, at this point, you had Salah and Kane both on around 30 goals or just under. This season, though, there is not a single player on 20 League goals yet, which implies that the bar has come down significantly. and that actually, being on 19 goals currently is probably the equivalent of being on 29 last season.

😂😂 It’s definitely not.
  • SDoofus

😂😂 It’s definitely not.

Mind the gap.
  • forearms
    5139 posts Big Money Move

🤣🤣🤣
  • SDoofus
    forearms wrote: »

🤣🤣🤣

When Jose got sacked you were 19 points behind us.

Ole took over, transformed your Club (apparently), and now you closed the gap to...

Wait a sec, you're 24 points behind us.

Mind the gappiest of gaps.
  • forearms
    5139 posts Big Money Move

🤣🤣🤣

Ole took over, transformed your Club (apparently), and now you closed the gap to...

Your previous post was amongst the most ridiculous moving of the goalposts argument I have ever seen. 🤣🤣🤣
  • SDoofus

🤣🤣🤣

Your previous post was amongst the most ridiculous moving of the goalposts argument I have ever seen. 🤣🤣🤣

Speaking of moving the goalposts, do you reckon De Gea could request that his sticks get moved 1 metre closer together? As he desperately needs it. Spanish Pickford.
  • SDoofus
    5rn54o8p50u21.jpg

Yet Mane is on the POTY list, not Salah. Weird.
  • SDoofus
    Last season Salah scored 32 goals and Mane scored 10. Total of 42. This season, Salah has transferred some of his power to Mane, so that we can become less reliant on one player, and between them they currently have 37, with 3 games left to play, only needing 5 to match last season's output but in a way that gives us a better chance of competing for the League.

3D chess from Salah.
  • Wyojasond
    edited April 2019
    Great to see some real talent finally coming up through the academy.

Not gonna lie, bit surprised we have placed that price tag on him and that Atletico is looking.

• ViVaWhom
    8782 posts League Winner
    "after their failure to not qualify for Europe."

so they did qualify for europe?
  • Apollo
    19565 posts World Class
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

:D
  • Wyojasond
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

Hertha is in like 11th right now I think. They have been horrible the last month or so after hanging out around the top 6. So no way Grujic goes back there. Klopp has wanted him to be loaned out again but only to a team playing in Europe.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    Last season Salah scored 32 goals and Mane scored 10. Total of 42. This season, Salah has transferred some of his power to Mane, so that we can become less reliant on one player, and between them they currently have 37, with 3 games left to play, only needing 5 to match last season's output but in a way that gives us a better chance of competing for the League.

3D chess from Salah.

Do you ever bore yourself half way through a comment?
  • Gervonta
    4111 posts National Call-Up

3D chess from Salah.

Only way to take his mind of the incoming heartbreak it seems.
  • SDoofus

3D chess from Salah.

Mind the gap.
  • Bob_Dylan
    20721 posts Club Captain
    Mané has been better than Salah this season
  • SDoofus
    edited April 2019
    Who’s ready for the Virgil hoisting the PL trophy profile pics?

Maybe one of him lifting the CL trophy if you’re feeling naughty.
  • wth22
    11250 posts Has That Special Something

3D chess from Salah.

"3D chess from Salah"

How many dimensions is chess normally played in? :D