The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• holdenwait
    56609 posts National Treasure
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Yer there isn't that guy there's currently 12 unsure what futfan is talking about

yup we all got 12 so far + the SB one coming up this sunday.
  • DutyHarry
    4914 posts National Call-Up
    ha032742 wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    only 84 and icon left for carlos and it cost me 40k so far after pulls, that's all i care about atm o:) last swap is gonna be an sbc you guys reckon right? flying out of country thursday, RIP if it's one last weekly objective

Did you check my thread? Most guys are missing swap token D' Roletaro, check if you have him in your club otherwise it's R I P to the icon that was coming for free.

Wait what? I don't have him, and I'm sure I made all objectives.

There’s only 12 I’m sure so far (13 with SBs this weekend).

Oooh cheers, I was scared for a second, I got 11 and still need to get the one from rivals tonight.
  • Gyan_33
    29860 posts National Team Captain
    So it seems I'm only gonna complete league SBC's when they add a very good 4th player pick. cba going through it just for the packs anymore.
  • holdenwait
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    So it seems I'm only gonna complete league SBC's when they add a very good 4th player pick. cba going through it just for the packs anymore.

same same
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    only 84 and icon left for carlos and it cost me 40k so far after pulls, that's all i care about atm o:) last swap is gonna be an sbc you guys reckon right? flying out of country thursday, RIP if it's one last weekly objective

Did you check my thread? Most guys are missing swap token D' Roletaro, check if you have him in your club otherwise it's R I P to the icon that was coming for free.

Wait what? I don't have him, and I'm sure I made all objectives.

Don't fall for it.
  • Grown93
    3450 posts National Call-Up

When they add another 86+, the leagues prices going to the roof with the sheep team cRaFtInG fOr IcOnS :trollface:
  • iD33J91
    5491 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone used PIM Gerrard? Tempted to do his SBC, but unsure with how close TOTS is potentially
  • Gyan_33
    29860 posts National Team Captain
    Grown93 wrote: »

When they add another 86+, the leagues prices going to the roof with the sheep team cRaFtInG fOr IcOnS :trollface:

Not if you do it before Nep makes a vid "OMG FREE ICON BY HYUNDAI A-LEAGUE CRAFTING?!"
  • Crossland
    7908 posts League Winner
    Crossland wrote: »
    102 packs stacked so far,going better than expected,gonna be fun opening at BPL Tots 😂

I saved 29 packs for the start of TOTKS last friday. Never am i doing that again. Opening all those packs at once and then selling all the stuff is way too much effort. :joy:

Tbh I'm not really worried about selling what's in them only if I pull big players I don't want,most I'll just keep for SBC's around Tots so it shouldn't be too tedious
  • EddieFicio
    21792 posts Club Captain
    RIP league sbcs.

This community and devs deserve each other.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25078 posts Player of the Year
    Btw i am fully expecting the next patch to make it so once you have chosen a league SBC player, they disappear from the player pick and then once you've done all 3, that's it.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7574 posts League Winner
    Btw i am fully expecting the next patch to make it so once you have chosen a league SBC player, they disappear from the player pick and then once you've done all 3, that's it.

horrible thought
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something

Stop giving them ideas.
  • DutyHarry
    edited April 23
    PFing should be a bannable offense just as coin selling if we can give them really useful ideas, it has always ruined the market at one point, no one should be able to own more than a certain amount of the same card, this is market manipulation.
  • GL
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    PFing should be a bannable offense just as coin selling if we can give them really useful ideas, it has always ruined the market at one point, no one should be able to own more than a certain amount of the same card, this is market manipulation.

But ThE mArKeT iS a LiViNg OrGaNiSm aNd WiLL NoT bE hELd HoStaGe
  • DutyHarry
    GL wrote: »

But ThE mArKeT iS a LiViNg OrGaNiSm aNd WiLL NoT bE hELd HoStaGe

Right fam.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    DaftPunk wrote: »

I have 12 and he isn't one of them, still 2 left to get so maybe he is the sbc that hasn't been released yet?

This. I have 12.
    1 SBC to go and the Squad Battles Reward.
    He must be the SBC coming out possibly tonight.
  • TakeItSlow
    7360 posts Big Money Move
    Is Al Fateh the expensive one from Saudi league? I can’t remember the name of the real expensive one but just sold their Uruguayan RB for 10k :joy:
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4015 posts National Call-Up
    when did the last sbc card come out last month ?
  • CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 23
    Is it worth doing PIM Moore, with the intentions of using him until I have enough for Cannavaro, then putting him into Cannavaro sbc? Surely he can’t be much more expensive after packs than any other icon
  • DutyHarry
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Is Al Fateh the expensive one from Saudi league? I can’t remember the name of the real expensive one but just sold their Uruguayan RB for 10k :joy:

Yes
  • Hicksy2011
    13135 posts Has That Special Something
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Is it worth doing PIM Moore, with the intentions of using him until I have enough for Cannavaro? Surely he can’t be much more expensive after packs than any other icon

He is also very good
    I play him at CDM and imagine Scott Parker from that season he was POTY but with the passing of Pirlo
  • Gabbalala
    3227 posts National Call-Up
    Lmao. Hasn't been an Aves winger, either side, listed for the last 30 minutes. One just went up for 10K BIN...Checked 10 seconds later, 350 coins BIN. Thank youuuu!!! xoxox

• CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    Is it worth doing PIM Moore, with the intentions of using him until I have enough for Cannavaro? Surely he can’t be much more expensive after packs than any other icon

He is also very good
    I play him at CDM and imagine Scott Parker from that season he was POTY but with the passing of Pirlo

Scott Parker what a talent. Best case scenario I do the SBC, love him and then don’t need to use him as fodder!
  • Brad
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Not sure if this has been posted but there's a new patch; they removed "Being able to add multiple versions of the same player item to a sbc squad through the FUT transfer market" :/
  • holdenwait
    No friggin way
  • Momus
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    If people are buying those silvers, can it be considered price fixing?

If you packed one of those players would you sell around the same price, because that’s evidently the price people are willing to pay, and if so, are you not price fixing too? Or perhaps you would sell for cheaper even though someone would have willingly paid more for it.

These cards are being packed, and yet the price remains high, why? Perhaps because thousands of people are wanting to buy these cards, and the moment one is listed below the current BIN it gets bought immediately, suggesting that the current price is in fact the “true” price.

Basically can someone explain how the popularisation of this method and the subsequent rise in demand (thousands more people) coupled with the low supply, is not the cause of the increased price, and the actual cause is that some guys are price fixing these players. Everyone knows high demand/low supply = high prices. Why is this not the case here then?
  • CovLee_Candice
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Are you not playing for a long time @RoosGianni
  • BrentfordFC
    12106 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Genoa Rm 1.5k > 10k
    Genoa Cb 1.5k > 10k
    Empoli cm 3k > 7k
    Parma Gk 4.5k > 8.5k
    Parma Rb 4.5k > 10k
    Parma cb 3k > 7k
    Parma Rw 4.5k > 8.5k
    Nurnberg Gk 1k > 5.5k
    Valladolid Rb 11k > 19.5k
    Valladolid Lb 12k > 19k
    Valladolid Cb 12k > 19k
    Huesca Cdm 5k > 10k
    Huesca RM 8k > 15k
    Huesca rb 8k > 14k
    Huesca cb 5k > 12k
    Huesca St 9k > 20k

So what did cost 82k now costs 194k

All thanks to some meat head with a speech impediment from Dorset.