The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Scutch
    11058 posts Has That Special Something
    Done 14 Rising Talent SBC's this morning, using players from various leagues costing no more than 450 coins.

Decent pulls were Ozil, Hero Llorente (or whatever it is), Mandzukic, Gundogan and a few Prem players that are selling for decent coins.
  • NornIron
    11364 posts Has That Special Something
    Just loaded up fifa was going to do a few sbc's but no point anymore every silver needed is priced fixed, Sampdoria full backs and keeper 7k and 5k each and so on. Gameplay is the worst its ever been and cant even do sbc's now.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    I have 660 rare silvers and 1020 non rare silvers. I should list them up.
  • Hollandman
    2360 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is the Humble beginnings SBC worth it? I find it very difficult to score rare Bronzes for 300cc
  • SuperRob
    1489 posts Professional
    NornIron wrote: »
    Just loaded up fifa was going to do a few sbc's but no point anymore every silver needed is priced fixed, Sampdoria full backs and keeper 7k and 5k each and so on. Gameplay is the worst its ever been and cant even do sbc's now.

Spot on. Going by EAs own admission that the market is a living organism and is monitored all the time then surely they should be releasing silver player packs. As it stands there is nothing worth doing in this game
  • Dutch007
    2673 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 23
    nvm
  • DutyHarry
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »

This is a sad day. :s
  • Ian_Ando08
    7546 posts League Winner
    the fact nepenthez has brought a video out saying price fixed silvers winds me up even more... its mostly his fault ffs
  • GL
    6618 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    the fact nepenthez has brought a video out saying price fixed silvers winds me up even more... its mostly his fault ffs

I mean they were price fixed even before tbf
  • Ian_Ando08
    7546 posts League Winner
    GL wrote: »

you obviously havent done many league sbcs my friend... the pro league used to be achievable to get most silvers under 800 on bin now they are all 1-2k

definitely had an influence dont talk daft
  • DutyHarry
    edited April 23

They were but nothing comparable, some league silvers prices have seen their prices multiply by 2 or 3, it's unbelievable how one ytber or one single sbc can screw the market for days or weeks.
    League sbcs were the only fun part in the game, now it's gone.
  • GL
    6618 posts Big Money Move

you obviously havent done many league sbcs my friend... the pro league used to be achievable to get most silvers under 800 on bin now they are all 1-2k

Okay you should’ve specified pro league silvers
  • Ian_Ando08
    7546 posts League Winner

its all silvers now... dont think you are quite understanding..pro league was just an example

there used to be teams that were price fixed now its most silvers thats the point...
  • NornIron
    11364 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 23

Sampdoria was around 11k, now its 12k for one full back and a keeper. And thats if u snipe them.
  • ColeWorld
    10370 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Was buying a new suit(shout-out to the Spurs suit freak from the height of PL lounge) measuring the cost by 100k packs.. life ain't too bad for the non fifa addicts out there

I was thinking this the other day but football games I've been to.

121 games in the past three years at an average of £50 a game, all in.

That's probably what Bateson goes through FP in one day :joy:

Wow prices are crazy in the UK. Love Bundesliga for the fact that you can go for 10€ to the games
  • DutyHarry

its all silvers now... dont think you are quite understanding..pro league was just an example

there used to be teams that were price fixed now its most silvers thats the point...

The only thing we can hope now is silver rewards in MMs to bring some supply, or that all sheep get bored paying stupid amounts to get it back to its former state, but I doubt this happens now, EA know what they're doing.
  • holdenwait
    56237 posts National Treasure
    only 84 and icon left for carlos and it cost me 40k so far after pulls, that's all i care about atm o:) last swap is gonna be an sbc you guys reckon right? flying out of country thursday, RIP if it's one last weekly objective
  • Gyan_33
    29566 posts Player of the Year
    Fifty pounds a game Jesus Christ
  • Mike
    10004 posts Has That Special Something
    Was buying a new suit(shout-out to the Spurs suit freak from the height of PL lounge) measuring the cost by 100k packs.. life ain't too bad for the non fifa addicts out there

Do Walsall really charge £50 for a game?
  • WFCBagnall
    70267 posts Moderator
    edited April 23
    Genoa Rm 1.5k > 10k
    Genoa Cb 1.5k > 10k
    Empoli cm 3k > 7k
    Parma Gk 4.5k > 8.5k
    Parma Rb 4.5k > 10k
    Parma cb 3k > 7k
    Parma Rw 4.5k > 8.5k
    Nurnberg Gk 1k > 5.5k
    Valladolid Rb 11k > 19.5k
    Valladolid Lb 12k > 19k
    Valladolid Cb 12k > 19k
    Huesca Cdm 5k > 10k
    Huesca RM 8k > 15k
    Huesca rb 8k > 14k
    Huesca cb 5k > 12k
    Huesca St 9k > 20k

So what did cost 82k now costs 194k
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    only 84 and icon left for carlos and it cost me 40k so far after pulls, that's all i care about atm o:) last swap is gonna be an sbc you guys reckon right? flying out of country thursday, RIP if it's one last weekly objective

Did you check my thread? Most guys are missing swap token D' Roletaro, check if you have him in your club otherwise it's R I P to the icon that was coming for free.
  • WFCBagnall
    70267 posts Moderator
    Mike wrote: »

Do Walsall really charge £50 for a game?

I said all in. Which includes travel etc
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    ColeWorld wrote: »

Wow prices are crazy in the UK. Love Bundesliga for the fact that you can go for 10€ to the games

You get non league clubs charging £15-20 a time over here, for what's equivalent to park football.
  • DutyHarry
    I packed 3 Cardif silver players yesterday, I guess this will be my last Prem refresh, once City players prices come down, #RIPleaguesbcs #wheremyfarmersat.
  • Gabbalala
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    Someone list up the Aves RW please, danké!
  • DutyHarry
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Did you check my thread? Most guys are missing swap token D' Roletaro, check if you have him in your club otherwise it's R I P to the icon that was coming for free.

Wait what? I don't have him, and I'm sure I made all objectives.
  • DaftPunk
    1075 posts Professional

I have 12 and he isn't one of them, still 2 left to get so maybe he is the sbc that hasn't been released yet?
  • ha032742
    35200 posts Moderator
    DutyHarry wrote: »

Wait what? I don't have him, and I'm sure I made all objectives.

There’s only 12 I’m sure so far (13 with SBs this weekend).
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    is there a date for the last card..the sbc one
  • Ian_Ando08
    7546 posts League Winner
    Yer there isn't that guy there's currently 12 unsure what futfan is talking about