The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • Gabbalala
    2967 posts National Call-Up
    IF Rafa for the second time from Vitoria. The second half of the Liga Nos SBC is 1000000% better than the first half. It makes spending on Santa Clara, Maritimo and Aves a bit more acceptable. :lol:
  • FrankFrank
    1976 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Did the 4 100k packs in the Gullit SBC, opening them now..

    IF Williams 86
    IF Funes Mori 84
    1discard IF
    1x 85
    1x 84
    4x 83

    :/

    I did two last night and got Balotelli and Consigli :joy:
  • TakeItSlow
    7184 posts Big Money Move
    I love Konyaspor :joy:

    bdf1735d0aafc4e01501d95360734531.png

    How funny, the only rare :joy:
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    When you buy a player now they go straight into your club rather than onto the reserves of the team you're doing if you already have a version of them in the squad

    Funny how they made the decision to patch this after all these months probably just because some youtubers started showing it off
  • TakeItSlow
    7184 posts Big Money Move
    Idek wrote: »
    When you buy a player now they go straight into your club rather than onto the reserves of the team you're doing if you already have a version of them in the squad

    Funny how they made the decision to patch this after all these months probably just because some youtubers started showing it off

    Yep, exactly why they done it. Bit pathetic really. Also makes league SBC's on consoles even slower as they don't go straight onto the bench.

    Another side note but most silvers now from the major leagues are ridiculous money. Just sold two silver Leganes LB's for 3.5k a piece. They've never been that high before.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24628 posts Club Captain
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    When you buy a player now they go straight into your club rather than onto the reserves of the team you're doing if you already have a version of them in the squad

    Funny how they made the decision to patch this after all these months probably just because some youtubers started showing it off

    Yep, exactly why they done it. Bit pathetic really. Also makes league SBC's on consoles even slower as they don't go straight onto the bench.

    Another side note but most silvers now from the major leagues are ridiculous money. Just sold two silver Leganes LB's for 3.5k a piece. They've never been that high before.

    You must be wrong. Nep making a video won't make the prices more expensive, it will actually be better for everyone!
  • Gabbalala
    2967 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Love the ava @Gabbalala

    Gotta represent our boy!! Hopefully it'll be like a rain dance for the impending SBC! :joy:

  • Dan is Clutch
    24628 posts Club Captain
    Nem wrote: »
    Patch is apparently out now? RIP the dupe player glitch.

    They couldn't get that out quick enough, lol. Was it specifically to fix the dupe glitch or anything else involved?

    Think they changed some in-game player faces as well or something.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24628 posts Club Captain
    Main reason why i decided to shell out the coins on La Liga and Serie A refreshes last night. Got Real, Inter and Juve done before the patch came out.
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 23
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    When you buy a player now they go straight into your club rather than onto the reserves of the team you're doing if you already have a version of them in the squad

    Funny how they made the decision to patch this after all these months probably just because some youtubers started showing it off

    Also makes league SBC's on consoles even slower as they don't go straight onto the bench.

    Players you buy still go on the bench as long as you don't already have a version of them in the squad
  • WFCBagnall
    69570 posts Moderator
    If anyone has any A-League players in their club, sell them. Was shifting alot of them for 3k+ last night even though that league is the worst.
  • Joestoe
    4700 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Yeah the double player has well and truly gone.

    Cheers Nep and Matt.

    RIP. Will never forget the days.
  • WFCBagnall
    69570 posts Moderator
    Just before all this malarkey, leagues were absolutely brilliant. Everything was cheap, every team and league was worth it.

    Now, it's a mess.

    Cheers Nep.
  • Orison
    47724 posts FIFA Cover Star
    It's your fault for not having the time (and will) to open bronze packs for 12 hours a day.

    Quit your job, open more bronze packs, easy solution.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24628 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Just before all this malarkey, leagues were absolutely brilliant. Everything was cheap, every team and league was worth it.

    Now, it's a mess.

    Cheers Nep.

  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Just before all this malarkey, leagues were absolutely brilliant. Everything was cheap, every team and league was worth it.

    Now, it's a mess.

    Cheers Nep.

    Nah you're just doing it wrong, you opened bronze packs for 10 minutes and expected to complete a whole league so stop being a hater you silly
  • Gyan_33
    28945 posts Player of the Year
    Just opened 1 million bronze packs, exchanged them for silver upgrades and got 1 Huesca silver. Oh boy what a massive yeet, thank you lord Neppo it's basically free now <3
  • Hicksy2011
    12890 posts Has That Special Something
    It amazes me how such an experienced fifa player/YouTuber can’t see the obvious ramifications of his actions
  • Orison
    47724 posts FIFA Cover Star
    The worrying part is that he actually seems to believe the stuff he's saying.

    Same with all his "trading success", if he didn't pack prime Ruud he would probably have less coins than some people on here who spent 10x less time on the game :joy:
  • Crossland
    7572 posts League Winner
    102 packs stacked so far,going better than expected,gonna be fun opening at BPL Tots 😂
  • Dan is Clutch
    24628 posts Club Captain
    Crossland wrote: »
    102 packs stacked so far,going better than expected,gonna be fun opening at BPL Tots 😂

    I saved 29 packs for the start of TOTKS last friday. Never am i doing that again. Opening all those packs at once and then selling all the stuff is way too much effort. :joy:
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    We meet again valladolid and huesca rip

    Valladolid is painful to complete
  • Hicksy2011
    12890 posts Has That Special Something
    With current non rare prices, no chance am I stacking packs
  • RoosGianni
    3208 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 23
    Orison wrote: »
    The worrying part is that he actually seems to believe the stuff he's saying.

    Same with all his "trading success", if he didn't pack prime Ruud he would probably have less coins than some people on here who spent 10x less time on the game :joy:

    Yep. His team is sick, but if you get an icon every 2 weeks in your rewards then it’s more packluck based than ‘trading’.

    His Gullit alone gave him 5mil, let alone the other stuff he packed.

    He never traded in the first place.

    People on here have indeed teams as good as his. And we can’t play Fifa 24/7 as our job. :lol:
  • Scutch
    10476 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahh man, enjoyed the multiple card glitch.

    FFS.
  • Gyan_33
    28945 posts Player of the Year
    "Changed the match outcomes of some disconnects in Division Rivals."

    Anyone know what this means yet?
  • Gyan_33
    28945 posts Player of the Year
    Coman lost his **** colorful rat tail which is a good thing
  • Dutch007
    2552 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gonna list all smaller league SBC players on open bid, can't be bothered to check their current prices anymore... #toomuchwork #gameisdeadanyway
  • Koolfashion
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used to love doing league sbcs..not screw it.
Sign In or Register to comment.