The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• ccooaattssyy
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    When does KO team go out of packs?
  • TakeItSlow
    7168 posts Big Money Move

Friday isn’t it?
  • ccooaattssyy
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Friday isn’t it?

Cool
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    Idek wrote: »
    I've still been seeing people today saying they don't understand what to do, how more spelled out and driven into the ground does it need to be than it already has been in the last week and now it's screwed for everybody because people are too stupid to use some of their own initiative

Doesn't surprise me either , this is kind of scary.
  • TakeItSlow
    7168 posts Big Money Move
    I think people say they don’t understand purely because they can’t be bothered. Who realistically is going to rattle through 5 hours of bronze packs per day apart from Nepenthez.

What he doesn’t get is it’s all well and good promoting the method you use, which is bronzes, to silvers etc which he has plenty of hours during the day to do. But people will see his videos and quite simply not want to spend so long doing that, they’ll all go straight to the source and try to buy the players off the market.

Hence why everything has risen so much. He didn’t think this through, he thinks people will do his method when nobody is realistically sad enough to spend 5-8 hours a day opening bloody bronze packs :joy:
  • Jfo88
    22598 posts Club Captain
    What is this market?
    CF20-ED5-E-A6-CC-45-C5-84-F8-5694629402-A4.png
  • EddieFicio
    21272 posts Club Captain
    Played 2 drafts and got a 50k pack each time.

Draft > leagues
  • Cadey 5
    10381 posts Has That Special Something
    I have packed 80% of BBVA apart from the BIG four but I CBA to pay 80k to refresh it, does't seem worth it.
  • holdenwait
    55166 posts National Treasure
    Was buying a new suit(shout-out to the Spurs suit freak from the height of PL lounge) measuring the cost by 100k packs.. life ain't too bad for the non fifa addicts out there
  • Dan is Clutch
    24540 posts Club Captain
    Decided to just bite the bullet and refresh La Liga and Serie A 1 last time each so i could do the dupe player glitch for the last time before it's patched. Disgusting prices. :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    69456 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Was buying a new suit(shout-out to the Spurs suit freak from the height of PL lounge) measuring the cost by 100k packs.. life ain't too bad for the non fifa addicts out there

I was thinking this the other day but football games I've been to.

121 games in the past three years at an average of £50 a game, all in.

That's probably what Bateson goes through FP in one day :joy:
  • Kamilflage
    4532 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »

I was thinking this the other day but football games I've been to.

121 games in the past three years at an average of £50 a game, all in.

That's probably what Bateson goes through FP in one day :joy:

And sadly that rarely even packs you an icon....
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    You guys taking icon pack or IFs from Futswap?
  • Tietherope
    10059 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

Icon and putting into Gullit.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    never been happier to pack keepers . Sampdoria , Udinese , Rayo , Huesca :joy:

Silver packs OP @TakeItSlow
  • Grown93
    3346 posts National Call-Up

Good question :D i was more to a icon but that IFs is tempting to. Its like 2x 87 and 1x86 (?) Wich is nice for sbcs
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    Tietherope wrote: »

Same but I only have 88 Lampard to use so it depends on the rating of this one. Will have to buy a cheap one too. Gullit is going to take me a while. @Tietherope

Hope he is worth it.
  • holdenwait
    takin icon to put into Carlos... or Vieira but it's Carlos %99
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 23
    Im gonna get the icon. Will come in handy later although not needed for the Yashin sbc im grinding atm.
  • Tietherope
    10059 posts Has That Special Something
    Tietherope wrote: »

Same but I only have 88 Lampard to use so it depends on the rating of this one. Will have to buy a cheap one too. Gullit is going to take me a while. @Tietherope

Hope he is worth it.

I have 93 Baresi to put in and 90 Keane. So those will likely go in the high rated squads that need an icon and the base one will just go in the icon only squad.

He's been worth it every other year.
  • holdenwait
    87 squad for carlos in
    reus out
    o:)

D4zgd2YWkAAKh5d.jpg:large
  • holdenwait
    yeeeeeees the 83 squad OH I LOVE YOU CARLOS ALREADY BABY

D4z209UXkAAyT8-.jpg:large
  • EddieFicio
    21272 posts Club Captain
    Really wondering if paying these prices for the huesca silvers will get me banned
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Really wondering if paying these prices for the huesca silvers will get me banned

Only one way to find out
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    Did that TOTT sbc out of boredom and frustration of leagues. Got sterling. Will take the 100k+
  • Scutch
    10332 posts Has That Special Something

Balls to paying that much mate. It’s not worth it surely? You’ll get a 90 card at the end of it of course, but Huesca was 40k a week ago, and even that was crazy compared to the likes of Barca and Real.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 23
    Those Silver packs pay out big .. Packed Connolly ( 2x) , Richard & Etheridge from Cardiff . Keepers of course .. from Samp , Udinese , Rayo & Huesca :cookie:

No idea that other leagues were selling outside the top 5 so I listed a crap ton till I ran out of TP space . I discarded alot of dupes to get these on the market . Listed things for 500-800 lower than market price . Got some up currently for 6 hours on open bid. I haven't listed any of the squad fitness but if I had to take a guess .. 2100 FP's gets you back somewhere close to 150-250k min right now. Not even a stretch or an exaggeration . Thank you @Nep

even non rares from non league sbc's are selling for something stupid @ 4-600 a piece . I still have almost full argentina / Turkish / some Championship / Ligue 1 & alot of MX . if anyone needs anything I will try to sort you out at normal 200-250 cc prices on god

TBH..... thinking about buying more FP's tomorrow afternoon .
  • Dan is Clutch
    24540 posts Club Captain

I did it. We can get banned together.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    When the Super Lig SBC first came out i bought the wrong team for 1 of the teams. The whole team. Then did the exact same thing for the exact same team about an hour later. :joy:

On Fifa 17 I sold TIF Isco for his 91 (I think). Anyway took me hours and hours of sitting on the menus waiting for him to sell because I was being under cut.

He eventually sells and I dive on to the market full of joy and for some reason bought his TIF again. I still don’t know why I did it.

I got rinsed in the party by everyone, and I deserved it. The end.

One of my mates bought a CF Mascherano once for Messi's price. Was good fun.

Ouch 😂😂😂